Chapter 5

The Tale of a Drowning Bunny

Bear with the grammatical error (the tense I used) cause me myself got confused /sigh

Now I regret for not paying attention in class /blood tears/

Happy reading~

**********************************************************************************

Woohyun is currently living with Sunggyu and Myungsoo because Dongwoo had to stay in a hostel provided by his company for training within 3 months ahead. They manage to put Woohyun in the same school as Myungsoo as they are in the same grade. So far things are going smoothly except for the part that they had to leave both maknaes at home (which worries Sunggyu A LOT) because Sunggyu is busy with his upcoming new album. Woohyun manages to make new friends at school; Sungyeol and Sungjong who is also Myungsoo’s crush.

 

Woohyun is cooking in the kitchen when he hears the door open. He was about to turn off the stove when Sunggyu walks in, gasping out loud.

“Yah, what are you doing?” he shrieked. Sunggyu dropped his bag and rushed to the kitchen. His eyes bulging seeing a packet of flour on the floor with cooking utensils all over the place. Not to mention burned table cloth and a Woohyun-full-of-flour in front of him, grinning in anxiety; waiting for Sunggyu to turn into a hamster (in this case hamster is HAMster-like monSTER). Sunggyu walked towards Woohyun with fire raging in his eyes. Woohyun took a step back, getting ready to run away.

“Hyung, ermm… actually I’m in the middle of baking you a cake. See, it’s almost done.” He shows Sunggyu his cake, his PINK cake. Sunggyu watch intensely at the cake. All people know the Kim Sunggyu hate cake and he hate pink color. Having to see both of them when he is damn tired from all the schedules really gets on his nerve.

“I don’t care what you are making. I give you 3 minutes, clean all these mess. Make sure it is spotless.” He commands.

“But hyung…the cake…”

“Throw it!”

“But I made it for you”

“I don’t want it”

“W-well at l-least have some. I spent 4 hours just to bake this” Woohyun stutters. Sunggyu smirks. At this point he’s completely annoyed.

“Did I ask you to?” he yelled. He took a step forward.

 

Woohyun’s POV

 

“Did I ask you to?” he yelled at me. To be honest, I’m really scared right now. Hyung looked like wanna kill me with his stare. I took a step back when he is nearing me.

“N-no,” I stuttered. I can feel something revolving at the back of my eyes.

“Then throw it. Now!” he said. I’m speechless. How can he tell me to throw the cake I made for him? Hyung is so cruel.

“N-no. Haraboeji said it…”

“I don’t care with what your haraboeji said. All I know is I want this disgusting cake out of my sight.” Hyung cut me. He is now 3 feet distance from me.

“Now Woohyun!”

“N-no. You s-should try it although this is m-my first time b-baking it.” I tried again while giving him pleading eyes. Secretly hoping he would agree with me.

“Please hyung…” I pleaded him softly, staring right to his eyes.

 

End of POV

 

‘Oh no, that eyes again’ Sunggyu mentally sigh. Seriously he couldn’t say no to those eyes. He just doesn’t know what to do. Sunggyu can see that beautiful eyes glisten with tears and that cute pout; Nam Woohyun really knows how to kill Kim Sunggyu with his lethal weapon.

“Fine, I’ll eat it.” Sunggyu sighed. Actually he felt guilty but he didn’t want to show it.

“Really, hyung?” Woohyun exclaimed with sparling eyes.

“Yay, here you can have it all.” He shoved the cake towards Sunggyu. Unknown to them, Myungsoo was there watching since the very beginning but just kept listening as he wanted to know Sunggyu’s reaction. ‘He got you hyung’ he smirked.

“I’m home,” Myungsoo walked into the kitchen.

“Oh, Myungie. Here, I baked cake for you and Sunggyu hyung. Dig in.”

“Thank baby,” Myungsoo winked. Woohyun frowned.

“I’m not a baby.” He took back the cake from Myungsoo.

“Okay! Okay! Sorry!” he sighed. Sunggyu chuckled.

“Don’t be too happy hyung. He got you too.” Sunggyu stopped and glared at Myungsoo.

“I’ll take a bath first. By the way hyung, you’re too obvious” he whispered to Sunggyu’s ear and with that the older freeze. Damn!

 

They were in the living room when Dongwoo came with a good looking man whose Dongwoo introduced as Hoya; his new friend that owned a café across the restaurant Dongwoo worked in.

“Do you like it here, Hyun?” Dongwoo asked Woohyun when they were left alone in the kitchen to get snacks.

“Mmm…”

“You don’t look happy”

“I’m happy hyung. It just… I miss haraboeji. Can we go visit him, hyung?” Dongwoo eyed Woohyun as the boy stirring juice they made. He could see the boy’s sad eyes and wanted to help him but he already made promise with haraboeji that he won’t bring Woohyun back before he finished his study.

“Hyunnie, sorry but I don’t think I can. There are lots of things to settle within this few months. And I won’t let you go alone.” He added when he saw Woohyun was about to open his mouth.

“But hyung…”

“Hyun please… I promise you, when everything is okay I’ll bring you to haraboeji. For now, let just wait, okay?”

“…”

“Hyunnie…”

“Whatever you say, hyung.” Dongwoo sighed when Woohyun left him. Deep inside him, he can feel the boy’s sadness but there’s nothing he can do. He went to the boys at the living room and found Woohyun was nowhere in sight. He sighed again for an umpteenth time. Myungsoo was the first to realized Dongwoo’s gloomy aura.

“Did something happened, hyung? Where’s Woohyun?”

“Upstairs, maybe. He wanna go home”

Sunggyu exchanged glances with Dongwoo and rose from his seat.

“I’ll go check him up.” When Sunggyu was no longer insight Myungsoo chuckled.

“There he goes. Hyung is too obvious.” He smirked.

“Obvious of what?” asked Hoya.

“He’s in love but…”

“… in denial” Dongwoo finished them. They grinned.

 

**********************************************************************************

Guys sorry for not updating for almost 6 months now. Really can’t find to write as I’m a little bit busy with assignments and test. I’m in semester break right now so I’ll try to finish this fic within this holiday. And I know this supposed to be double update but it still got half way to go. Sorry again my dear darlings.