Remember 7

Remember. 기억.

**
 


Few more days, the two of you eventually become more closer to each other, as the both of you still seeing each other after your class~
 

 

 


You: *checking Donghae's worksheets* Ya!! You're also great! but I wonder why....
 


Donghae: *butts in* ani, I just ... I just... *rub the back of his neck*
 

 

You: oh great! I guess, its our final day for our lessons today.
 


Donghae: *shyly holds your hand* I just learned everything from you.. really thanks to you, ___-ah.
 


You: *turned aside your face in able he would not see your blushing cheeks* oh its my pleasure to help~ thanks for listening as well.



Donghae: and also... I'm sorry if I'm stealing your time to be with me instead of spending your time to be with your boyfriend..



You: *chuckles* ah.. kugeot (that).. *laugh*
 


Donghae: *wondering* wae-eh?



You: ah nothing. me? I don't have a boyfriend. its actually me, who feels to be sorry with your girlfriend, since I'm the one who's stealing your girlfriend's time.



Donghae: girlfriend? I don't have any girlfriend, but I guess I've found that I'm goin to spend my whole life with. *shy*

 

You: ohh.. *remove your hand from his* she's too lucky. geundae kabwa dwiseyo. nan oneul himdeulrago. (anyway I have to go now. its been a tiring day today. I need to take some enough rest now.)
 


Donghae: I'm going to bring you home.



You: ani, no need. thanks~



Donghae: she's not the only one lucky here, but I'm the one who is much blessed to have known her. But for now, I don't know how to thank her for everything she had done for me. Oh how I badly want to kiss nor hug her. But its just that... I can't?
 


You: give her a sweet kiss then, to show how sincere and grateful you are. *awkwardly avoid his gaze on you*
 


Donghae: do you think it will help?
 


You: *heart palpitating* Deh?



Donghae: *look in your eyes immensely*



You: *moves backward for a bit*



Donghae: *kiss your forehead* gomawo, ___-ah.
 

 

 


**

 

 



PRESENT:

 

 



Donghae: Ya! Don't you ever look at these food, they won't bite you.
 


You: *upset*
 


Donghae: *mouth filled with food* ____-ah, come on. eat with me? *pick a vegetable and attempted to fetch you* say 'aah?'



You: *shook your head like a kid* shireooo~
 


Donghae: I'm going to kiss you, if ye wouldn't eat this. *whispers*
 


You: *grab the food from his hand and ate it* done. I'm going home now. *about to stood up*
 


Donghae: *grab your wrist* You haven't ate your dinner yet, finished this food with me first.
 


You: You eat all by yourself. I'm not that used to see that we're just fine like this anymore.
 


Donghae: We're just fine, right? Everything's actually fine. I love you, and you love me.
 


You: I love you and you love me, but that was BEFORE. Every second, every minute, every hour, every day, people can change... FEELINGS can change as well. *lower down your head*
 


Donghae: *speechless*

 



- Being with him at this moment, making you remember how things before we're all that well, but it gives you a hard time forgetting about him after all that he had done unto you, and what had happened to you before.
 

 

 


**

 



FLASHBACK:
 

 


Your classmates thought that the two of you were dating, but you're not. Though Donghae was just a transferee student there in your school, his handsome face and his ability in football makes him known to all the girls around your school. One day you're walking alone toward your classroom~
 

 


schoolmate1: Ya, Yeo ____-ah!
 


You: *look out where that voice came from*



schoolmate2: You like Lee Donghae, don't you? *smirk*
 


You: Deh? Me?



schoolmate1: who else?
 


You: why should I?
 


schoolmate3: well, good then. Stay away with him or else, you wanna taste how great wroth we have for a girl like you! *smirks*



You: b-bwo? It's not wrong, if I like him, right? He's a very nice guy. He don't have a girlfriend, while I don't have a boyfriend as well. Its not a big deal actually if I would like him.
 


schoolmate2: *about to slap you but someone stopped her*
 


Donghae: you don't have no rights to hurt nor to touch my girl!! *released the hand*



schoolmate 1,2,3: *shock*



Donghae: let's go, ____-ah. *holds your hand*

 

 



**
 

 

 


When the both of you runs away~
 

 


You: Donghae-shi?
 


Donghae: *stop from running*
 


You: *panting* gomawo. You shouldn't have do that actually, I can defend myself against them.
 


Donghae: Its not wrong if I'll defend my girl against them as well, kuraettji?
 


You: Deh?



Donghae: As what you have mentioned earlier, I don't have a girlfriend, while you don't also have a boyfriend, its not wrong if I would like you too, isn't it?
 

 

 


**

 

 



PRESENT:

 

 



Once you got home, you saw Namhyun sleeping in your mother's arms~
 

 


You: eomma!! *hugs your mom* bogo shipta jinjjayo~
 


Your mom: Na do. Are you with Donghae?
 


You: Ne. earlier... I was with him. *looks down and sat beside your mom*
 


Your mom: So how was your date with Donghae?
 


You: deh? date? *confused*
 


Your mom: Yes, your date with Donghae.



You: eomma? what's goin on here? what do you mean? *fake-chuckles*
 


Your mom: Namhyun was the one who set up your date with Donghae.
 


You: Ya, eomma this isn't a time for joke.
 


Your mom: Your son was the one who asks his own father to date you actually.
 


You: father? my son's father? You know that Gu Namhyun already died before, right eomma?
 


Your mom: aish~ You know, I know.. that Gu Namhyun was not the real father of Yeo Namhyun.
 


You: eomma.. please? I don't want to remember that I'm .... that I ... that I was consumed by a stranger. *cries*

 

Your mom: *lays down your son, and hugs you* You aren't just consumed by a stranger, my dear. Now I fully understand, why does he did it on you. He did it so that once he's gone, Namhyun will be a LIVING remembrance of him for you.....
 

 

 

 

 


......to be continued.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----> thanks for all the new subscribers :DD <3