Remember 4

Remember. 기억.

**

 

 

Few days later, Donghae was informed by the school that you and your son was migrated to London, and went to your house right away.....
 

 


Donghae: *doorbell*

Your mom: *surprised* ohh? D-donghae? Is that you? You look have been really well~

Donghae: annyeong haseyo omonim~ *bows* Its been a long time.

Your mom: come in~ *opens wide the door*

Donghae: *sat on the sofa right away*

Your mom: so how are you? I heard that you're back..

Donghae: ne, I'm back for ____-ah and my son.

Your mom: *shock* b-bwoya? Did I hear it right?

Donghae: You did hear it right, omonim. I'm back for ___-ah and our son.

Your mom: How dare you my ____-ah!! *slap him* Through all this years, ____-ah thought that she was !! And now I know, that she was by her so-called fiancee before! Nappeunji!! *hits him*

Donghae: mianhae omonim. *lower down his head* in case, that I died during my treatment, our child would be a memorial of me, for her.

Your mom: aish.

Donghae: If you can't accept our child, then I'm going to go and get him. I know that Namhyun is our son.

Your mom: he's not yours! ___-ah and her late husband was the father of Namhyun..

Donghae: I can feel that he's my son omonim, and I'm back to do my responsibility as his father.

 

 

 

**

 

 


Meanwhile at London:

 



Namhyun: *eating his breakfast* eomma, let's go back to Korea. I'm so bored here.

You: Ani, we're not going back there anymore~ Your halmeoni will be also here soon.

Namhyun: I want to see Lee sonsaengnim, eomma..

You: tsss.. Alright. We'll be going back to Korea next year.

 

 

**

 


One year later~

 



Your mom fetch you and your son to the airport.
 

 


Namhyun: halmeoni!!

Your mom: ohh~ Namhyun-ah!!

Namhyun: halmeoni, have you been able to talk to Lee sonsaengnim while we're away?

Your mom: ooh ne! I did. I also even attended his wedding ceremony few months ago. He's also going to be a father soon!

You: *shock* Donghae got married few months ago? Why you didn't informed me, eomma?

Your mom: Why would I? You don't even know each other, isn't it?

You: *walks away and went to your room, and locks yourself there*

 



You cried till your hearts out, and hit yourself for some several times until you gets tired and fell down from your knees~
 

 

**

 


FLASHBACK:
 

 


??: DON'T!!!

You: LEAVE ME ALONE!! *about to jump from the creek*

??: PLEASE DON'T!! *grabs your hand* whatever problem you have, I'm willing to help you.

 


You haven't realized that you hug that unknown man. He brought you secretly on their camp and makes you rest there first.
 

 

**

 


The next day....
 

 


Namhyun: Good morning! How are you feeling now?

You: gwaenchanayo. thanks to you.

Namhyun: anyway, my name is Gu Namhyun. I'm now serving the military at the camp here. It has been my last year actually. *timidly smiled*

You: Yeo ___ imnida.

Namhyun: Ah, ___-ah. Let's eat.

 

 


And eventually, as days goes by the two of you got even more closer. You did even trust him and told your whole story, including that you're that's why you got pregnant.
 

 


Namhyun: ___-ah~ You must hide in my corridor. ppali! I'll explain everything later on.

You: wae-eh?

Namhyun: Aish. North Korea have sent some secret spy here, and they're attacking our camp. Please don't come out, until I haven't told you, arasseo?

You: ne. *nods* joshimhaseyo.

Namhyun: Here's my pillow. Just cover your head and both of your ears. Do take care of yourself too, okay? I'll be back, yakso~ *kiss your forehead and left*

 

 

 

**

 


There's really a shootout happens, a bomb exploded over here and over there that makes you scared. The night was about to an end, and the war seems like over but Namhyun isn't returning yet on his room. You couldn't really take it, hiding there and you decided to sneak if you can avail to go out already~

You tried to take a peek on his room's window but blood covers the dent of the whole camp. It makes you stumble when you see a lot of dead bodies who were spread throughout the camp's open area.

Your heart palpitated more than your normal heartbeat, which may eventually leads you to have a heart attack in that moment, when you witnessed how awful the soldiers could be.
 When the smoke past out, you try to find Namhyun, and morning finally comes, you can't still find him.

 


3-days later, his roommate saw you, moving to and fro non-stopped.....
 

 


Namhyun's roommate: ___-ah.

You: Have you seen Namhyun? I haven't seen him after the attack of NoKor morons.

Namhyun's roommate: ____-ah, kaja.

 

 


You have no idea where his roommate was bringing you, not until you've stopped on a graveyard.
 

 


You fell down on your knees unconsciously once you've seen .....
 

 


Gu Nam Hyun 구 남 현
November 25, 1986- Born
April 20, 2006- Died

 

 


You: andwae! andwae! andwae! This isn't Namhyun-shi, right? They just mistakenly thought this person as Namhyun, isn't it?

Namhyun's roommate: Mianhae, ___-ah if we didn't informed you earlier. As we also can't still accept the fact that we lose a good soldier in the future.

You: ani. . This was just a dream, isn't it? *weep*

Namhyun's roommate: Mianhamnida. *bows and left you*

You: Ya! Namhyun-ah, Donghae did already left me, and now its your turn to leave me ha? Why now that I'm starting to fall for you? jigeumeun wae? Why now? Because of you, why I'm still living and keeping this sinful thing inside me? Now that you're gone, do I still have the reason to live ha?

Namhyun's roommate: Excuse me, ___-ah. Namhyun had left you something before he totally rest in peace.

 

 

 


To my dearest ____,
 


Just want to say, that I'm so grateful that I've known you for a short time. Donghae was REALLY lucky that your heart was belong to only him. Honestly, one night I've wist a wish to be Donghae that maybe even once I have your heart just to feel your love for me. 

Oh well. I know you're not used, me, talking that much, right? My ears we're the only ones who can listen to you.

Anytime, I might never see you again for a long time.

I may not see your baby grow.

I may not witness how beautiful and gorgeous you are once you've wear the best garment a woman could ever had.

But the only thing, I know I can do for you.... is to ask God give what your heart's desire was. And that is, to spend your whole life with the man you really LOVE, and that's the lucky guy namely, LEE DONG HAE...

Ohh. I guess, I have to stop writing now.

Lastly, this maybe the first and the last time, that I'm going to say you this .....

"SARANGHANDA"

 


(I LOVE YOU)
 

 

Your everlasting friend, Namhyun <3

 

 

 

 

 


....to be continued~