Remember 8

Remember. 기억.

**
 


Few days later~
 

 


School's secretary: Hello good day Ma'am, is this Yeo ___, Yeo Namhyun's mother?
 


You: *running for a bus headed for a meeting* ne, speaking.
 


School's secretary: Yeo Namhyun was rush to the hospital this morning, and he undergo some screening right away by then. Now, the results had went out few minutes ago and it appears that he had a blood cancer.
 


You: b-bwo? *stop from chasing the bus*



School's secretary: Your son needs to have a perfect blood donor as soon as possible.
 


You: aish. eotteohke? eotteohke? I'm on my way now. Please tell my son to hang up there, and I'll be there soon. gomawo.

 


Then you dialed your mom's number~
 

 


You: eomma? *shaking voice*
 


Your mom: ne? why's your voice was like that?
 


You: eomma, I'm on my way to the hospital. Namhyun has been there since this morning. He had a leukemia, and he needed a blood donor as sooner.



Your mom: oh exactly, Namhyun's appa was here.
 


You: eomma, please don't you ever mention his name ever again, and I'm starting to get irritated upon hearing his name.
 


Your mom: Whether you like it or not ____-ah, Namhyun needs his father there. Donghae will be there soon.



You: eomma?? don't....



Your mom: *hangs up the phone*
 


You: aish jinjja..
 

 

 


**
 

 

 


At the hospital:

 

 



You first arrived on your son's ward~
 

 


You: *held Namhyun's hand* be strong, baby. momma's already here. Please get well soon, and we'll go everywhere you likes to ha? Hongkong Disneyland.. Lotte World.. even in the Ocean adventure..



Namhyun: eomma? *feeble voice*



You: Yes, baby. I'm here. *kiss your son's forehead*
 


Namhyun: eomma, I want to see appa. *in a weak voice*
 


You: Baby, your appa was already up there in heaven, right?
 


Namhyun: ani, eomma. I want to see appa. *started to cry*
 


You: shh. baby, don't cry. its not good for you to cry. *wipe his tears away*
 


Namhyun: appa? appa? *cries more*



Donghae: *comes in* Namhyun-ah, appa's here. don't cry now, baby.
 


You: what are you doing here? *angry*
 


Donghae: ____-ah, please let me stay. Our son needs us.
 


You: You're not even part of this family! How could you show up yourself here ha?! WE DON'T NEED YOU! and correction, MY son doesn't need a stranger, like YOU! *push him away*



Donghae: ____-ah, I'm not a STRANGER! I am Namhyun's father... and I'm the ONLY man of your HEART.
 


You: So you see to yourself that your my son's father, after you me ha? How dare you! How dare you! *smote his chest*
 


Namhyun: eomma? appa? please stop?! *cries continuously*
 


You: How could you do that to me, Donghae ha? I trusted you.. You know how much I cared for you.. You know how I loved you that much.. I didn't expect you that you would own me, while I'm not on my usual self.
 


Donghae: *hugs you* chal mothaesseo, ____-ah. But I wouldn't never ever that I did THAT to you. Even though PEOPLE and FEELINGS may change, but my HEART will never ever change of loving you. Nan ajik neomu saranghamnida Yeo ____-ah.
 


Namhyun: eomma, please forgive appa. I'm not here with you, if it does not happened, right? Maybe God has a purpose how and why those things ever happened. Please let him stay with us, eomma~
 


You: aigoo~
 


Donghae: *hugs you more tighter* oh how I've missed the way we used to be before! the way we cuddled in each other's arms.. the warmth of your embrace.. and our hearts both gradually beats together as one..
 


You: *hugs back* aigoo~ your novelist side strikes again.
 


Namhyun: Is that mean, the two of you were okay now? *grins*
 


You: *released from the hug* be well soon, my son ha? Yeo Namhyun is strong, right?
 


Namhyun: anya. Lee Namhyun imnida~



You: aratji, Lee Namhyun. You're much stronger than your appa, right?
 

 

 


**
 

 

 

 


3-YEARS LATER:

 



MC: This year's commencement exercise' VALEDICTORIAN goes to LEE NAMHYUN-shi!! Chukadurimnida!
 


Namhyun: *goes up to the stage* Wow! I'm not that really expecting that I'm on this top, woah.. Thanks to God first of all, and secondly my loving parents Yeo _____ and Lee Donghae who shewed their love and support for me and my sisters, Lee Yeohyun and Yeonam. And also a special mention to my late enactment father, Gu Namhyun, who was named after me, even though we didn't made up to see each other in flesh, my mom told me how much he cared for me like as his own son.
 


You: *cries*



Donghae: *embrace and kissed you on your forehead* shhh. Our baby Namhyun is now grown-up, yeobo. *whispers*



You: *sniffs* Ne. He's no longer a baby.



Donghae: Ye, our Namhyun is no longer a baby, but you're still my baby, yeobo.. Saranghanda :)
 


You: I once loved you yesterday.. I'm loving you today.. and I'm going to love you much even more tomorrow.
 


Donghae: *tilted his head and sweetly kiss you*
 


Namhyun: Now, I'm living healthily with a handsome father, a beautiful mother and with my awesome twin siblings. What more could I ask for? Words  cannot really expressed how happy, how blessed I am to have an ever-caring, ever-loving, godly family like this.
 

 

 

 

 

 


~~THE END~~

 

 

 

 

A/N: awww.. its just a short-story, hope you all like this~

 

 

here's my other story anyway, hope it'll suffice your longings to read another story of mine.. hehe :) ----> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/156057/saving-my-first-kiss-comedy-donghae-jaejoong-superjunior-donghaeyouromance-comedyandromance