Remember 5

Remember. 기억.

**

 

You decided to live back in Korea to work there, and Namhyun went back to school as well.
 


Namhyun: eomma, I don't have any chocolate drink left in our refrigerator. Let's dropby in a market for a while. Can we?

You: not a problem tho, my son. Kaja?

 

 


You're on the sanitary section when you recognized someone~
 

 


You: Camy-ah?

Camy: ____-ah? Woah! What a small world! We meet again after less than a decade? How are you?

Namhyun: *came* eomma?

You: Namhyun-ah..

Camy: Oh you already have a son?

You: *isn't it obvious* Ne, he's Namhyun, my son..

Camy: oh yeobo~ there you are!

Donghae: *came*

Namhyun: Lee sonsaengnim?

Donghae: ____-ah? Namhyun?

You: its so nice seeing the both of you again. My son and I have to go now. Let's go, baby~

 

 

 

**

 

 


FLASHBACK:

 



Hae's mom: Camy's family decided to help you with your treatment. The only thing you need to do is to marry Camy, isn't that simple ha?

Donghae: You know that I only love ____-ah and no one else, right? Even if we got married, I'm just going to hurt her. I can't easily give her the love I only laid for ___-ah.

Hae's mom: aish. everything's up to you from now on. Treatment? or ___-ah? Can you enjoy being with ____-ah, while you have an illness ha?

 


**
 


Donghae's thought: Mianhae, ____-ah. I have to do this for now. But I promise I'll be back, for us to settle everything. Mianhae, if I didn't tell you about how am I suffering the condition I do have now. Na Lee Donghae, yakso keugeossae.. Nan jeongmal saranghanda.. (I, Lee Donghae, promise that you're the only one that I love.)

You: *wave your hands in front of him* Ya! something's bothering you?

Donghae: ah-ani.. I'm just having a daydream of you and me together with our kids~

You: tsss.. Marriage must come first, before that kids thingy, arasseo ha? We're studying geometry, but then you're thinking about addition and multiplication thing ha? xD

Donghae: anya! I just can't imagine what will you look like once you've got pregnant? *laugh*

You: *hit him* meomcheolddae!! (stop it) nappeunya >___<

Donghae: awww... *head suddenly aches* my head~

You: Yaaa!! What's wrong? Gwaenchanha?

Donghae: ne, gwaenchanayo~ *pretend that he's okay*

You: I've noticed that you've been having a hard time with your headache. have you ever been to consult a doctor?

Donghae: Kokcheongmaseyo. Neo kokcheongeun eobsseumnida. *don't worry that much, cuz there's nothing to be worried of*

You: *concern*

Donghae: *smile* you're the one who looks sick now.

You: Ya! you're trying to smile though you don't even feel well ha? *sigh* tsss..

Donghae: look at me.

You: wae?

Donghae: *averted his head and gives you a sweet sudden kiss you on your lips*

You: *shock*

Donghae: na gwaenchanhayo :)

You: kiss.. kisseu.. urineun cheot kisseuhago? *is it our first kiss together?*

Donghae: *shy* I'm actually trying to save our first kiss for our wedding, but I guess this could be the only way who will let you know that I'm fine. That I'm healthy. That I'm not definitely sick. *put his hand at the back of his neck*

You: *blush* na.. nan.. ttak hanbeonman juseyo... (I want you do it one more time) *shy*

Donghae: *eyes-widened* mwo?

You: hanbeon juseyo? (can you do it one more time?) *shy*

Donghae: *kiss your forehead* this is enough for now, baby. We'll be going to share more kiss after our wedding, and the rest of our lifetime. I still want to keep myself be more surprise with you, baby.... I love you.

You: *speechless*

Donghae: are you that disappointed ha?

You: aniya~ its just that... I'm worried about you. I think, I'm going to be helpless once you'll leave me.. once you're gone.. I can't help but to blame myself for not looking after you.. taking care of you.. *cries*

Donghae: aigoo~ my baby is crying. I'm not going to die, arasseo? I'm fine. You're fine. And we're fine. We're going to live as a one happy family soon~

 

 


**
 

 


PRESENT:
 


Donghae: annyeong haseyo, abotji, omonim *bows*

Camy's mother: oh why is the sudden visit, my son? Where's Camy?

Donghae: I just want to thank you for everything, for my treatment, expenses and providing what my family needs. I'm really grateful for that.

Camy's father: Your family and my family were a good friends ever since, of course as a long time friend we're here to help to those who are in need.

Donghae: that's why... what I have decided today, hopefully would not destroy our family's good relationship.

Camy's mother: what are you saying there, Donghae ha?

Donghae: eomonim, abotji.. nan ajik Camy-ah nae sarangeun.. nae maeumeun eobsseumnida.. (I can't still give my love.. my heart to Camy) chal mothaesyeosseo.. (I did wrong)

 

 

 


.....to be continued.

 

 

 

 

 

#just a short-story :)))