Remember 6

Remember. 기억.

**

 

You just got home from New York for a business proposal ~
 

 


Namhyun: eomma!!



You: *hug your son* oh the way you hug me seems like I've been away for a decade.
 


Namhyun: eomma!! bogo shipta.. anyway, I have a surprise for you! *aegyo*
 


You: Wow! What is it, baby? *pinch his cheeks*



Namhyun: I set up a date for you tonight, eomma! No worries. He's handsome, and he's the man who's on every girl's dream.
 


You: Ohh~ interesting..
 


Namhyun: lastly... you must wear this on your date~ *hands you a box*
 


You: *shock* This.. This.. How come and you have this?
 


Namhyun: *runs away*
 


You: Ya?! Yeo Namhyun!!



?? : Anya. it's Lee Namhyun.



You: B-bwo?
 


Donghae: Annyeong, Yeo ___-ah.
 


You: What are you doing here?



Donghae: I'm now living with Namhyun here.
 


You: *ignores him* eomma? eomma? I'm here. ____-ah is here.. *rummage your house*
 


Donghae: eomma-ga... she went back to Seoul.



You: I'm not asking you, so please don't talk to me, would you?
 


Donghae: kurae.. arasseo.. anyway, good luck with your date tonight. *wink*
 

 

 


**

 

 



FLASHBACK:

 



Teacher: For as usual, Miss Yeo ____-ah is our top in Math subject. I have some people I wanna talk to, including you, Mr. Lee Donghae.
 

 


After the class~
 


Teacher: Mr. Lee, I understand that you're just a transferee here, I just want to inform you that you haven't caught up with our lessons yet. My suggestion, since Miss Yeo is our top in the class, why won't you want to try to ask an help from her?
 


Donghae: Sonsaengnim, I'm shy.
 


Teacher: Miss Yeo had helped a lot of student, and the result was very positive. They all excel in their respective class~
 

 

 


**
 

 

 


The next day, you accidently spill your water on his Math worksheets~
 

 


You: *went on him* You're Lee Donghae, right?
 


Donghae: ne. *shy*
 


You: Mianhae. jeongmal mianhae. I mistakenly spilled some drops of water in your worksheet. I .... I'm just going to re-write and make it again for you? *without an eye-contact with him*
 


Donghae: its okay. You did not make it intentionally, don't you? I'll just do it again maybe later. *shy*
 


You: No. I'll do it. Actually .... I ...... I already have an answer for you.. Hope it'll help you. If you don't trust my answers, its just fine.

 

 



**

 

 



After you left~
 

 


Classmate: Ya! if you don't want to accept ___-ah's answer for you, why won't ya just give it to us? She seldom fails on her answer.
 


Donghae: anya. I'm just studying it~

 

 



Another day in your next class~

 

 



Teacher: Good morning class, I'm just done checking your homework. And its very surprising that 2 of your classmates got the perfect score. I'm not that surprise with the 1st one who got it perfectly, but with the other one, and that is .... Lee Donghae. chuka hamnida!

 



*All of your classmates got shocked with the results, and the two of you started to be teased from your classmates*
 

 


After your class, your teacher called the two of you:
 

 


Teacher: Great job, you two. Our 3rd quarterly test was now approaching, around 2-weeks from now. I'm expecting that you two will work out together for good, aratji? Mr. Lee, I already informed about your condition to Miss Yeo. Now, I just want you to tell it to her personally. I have to leave now. Kalkke. *smile*
 

 


You and Dongghae bowed to your teacher, when he bids goodbye to the both of you~
 

 


You: *about to go*
 


Donghae: *holds your wrist* ___-ah. chamkkanmeonyo (wait a moment)
 


You: Deh?
 


Donghae: Nan Lee Donghae imnida.



You: *look from where Donghae's hand was* Nan arayo. *shy*
 


Donghae: *nervous* jeo dowajusyeosseo (I need your help) 8scratch the back of his neck*
 


You: ahh, ne. Sonsaengnim had already informed me about it.
 


Donghae: *remove his hand from your wrist* can we start today?
 


You: ne? eodiesseo?



Donghae: in our house. *still shy*

 

 



**
 

 

 

 


PRESENT:
 

 


You: *look at your wrist watch* aish. Why my date seems to be this late? *sigh* It's already 9 in the evening, I still have to wake up early tomorrow for our business meeting.



Waiter *disguise*: 5 more minutes and this restaurant would be about to close, Ma'am.
 


You: Aish.. I must not actually comply to this date in the first place..
aish jinjja..



Waiter: You're date dumped you, aren't you?
 


You: mworugettda~
 


Waiter: since the food were already set, don't you want me to accompany you?
 

 


~You finally realized that his voice was somewhat familiar in your ears..
 

 

 


You: Do-donghae-shi?

 

 

 

 



...to be continued.