Remember 3

Remember. 기억.

**

 

 

Donghae: 5.. 4.. 3.. 2.. 1.. happy new year!!

You: sae hae bok manhi baduseyo 

Donghae: happy new year, bunny.

You: neodo happy new year, fishy..

Donghae: *smells you* ya, bunny-ah, you smells like a fireworks now..

You: *smells yourself* na? ya! I'm not! silly ya! you fishy! *hit him on his shoulder*

Donghae: Can I look at your fingers then if they're still complete? *grab your hands*

You: *look at your hands at the same time* you see they're still complete~

Donghae: Ya! Your ring finger isn't here anymore!

You: B-BWO??? how could that be? *eyes-widened* hana, deul, set, net, daseot~ you see, I still have both 5 fingers in my hands!

Donghae: it ain't anymore. *wears you a ring* This finger, *points on your ring finger* was now mine. *kissed it*

You: *startled* woah~ yeppeuda!

Donghae: from this day onward, I'm now your official fiancee~ *smile*

You: Ya! You didn't asked me anything if I'm going to marry you or not eh~

Donghae: aish. is that still needful? I have my own way of proposing, arasseo? *back hug* if you don't like it, then give me back that ring together with the finger.

You: neo michikketna~ this is my finger then you'll going to take it together with the ring? tsss.

Donghae: don't take it back if you don't want to give me your finger then. haha.

You: neo.....

Donghae: Wae-eh? From what have I told you earlier....

You: *put your index finger on his lips* arasseo. Bunny is going to marry the annoying fish in the world. happy now?

 

 

 

**

 

 


PRESENT:

 



officemate: *snap her finger in front of you* Hey! You're having a daydream again.

You: *shock* Ya! I'm not thinking anything nor daydreaming.

Officemate: uh-huh! I guess, you're in love with someone that's why you were thinking that deep?~

You: What? Me? In-love? I haven't yet found someone who could treat my son as his own.

Officemate: Ah jinjja? Anyway, are you still open for dating?

You: Me?

Officemate: ani.. ani.. him.. *pointing to someone on your left side*

You: *sigh* aish. I don't know. *shook your head*

officemate: what's wrong?

You: just a slight headache. can I go home now?

officemate: oh that's why, you have a slight headache ha? *looking suspiciously on your tummy* there's already a thing out there, right?

You: B-BWO? a thing? *poke your officemate on her head* of course, I have the small and large intestine, kidney, gall stone and so on~

officemate: you're too defensive! You know, that I'm just kidding..

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 


At your parent's house:
 

 

 


You: eomma nan yeogisseo (mom I'm here)

Your mom: Ohh? What a sudden visit! Where's Namhyun?

You: *lay on the couch* eomma, he's back.

Your mom: *lay down next to you* Do you mean... Donghae?

You: ne. *look down*

Your mom: Kureonikka (and so), what if he's back? He did marry with another woman, didn't he?

You: He told me, that he did not marry anyone~

Your mom: *took a deep breath* It has been 7-years, my dear. You have your own life now, and same also as him.

You: eomma, but I do still love him~

Your mom: Do you think he'll easily accept Namhyun once he found out that your son was a product of abomination?

You: I know, eomma. But... *cries* but maybe, I'll just tell him that my son is the product of me and Namhyun's (same name as her son and her late husband) love with each other.

Your mom: but he'll surely found out the truth later on~ always remember that. Its better to avoid him, and live as if you don't have a past.

You: eomma?

Your mom: ne?

You: I guess, you're right. I need to stay away from him. Can you please fix our papers and we're going back to London as soon as possible.

Your mom: alright. I will~

 

 

**

 



Fast forward. Tomorrow is your flight and while packing your stuff......
 

 


Namhyun: eomma?

You: Ne?

Namhyun: Can we dropby to Lee sonsaengnim first before we flew back to London?

You: *leveled his height as him* Namhyun-ah, you're not even related to your Lee sonsaengnim, why still bother to go and tell him that you're leaving? You're not that important to him anyway, you're just his student and he's only your teacher.

Namhyun: eomma.. *cries* putakdurimnida.. jebal?

 

 

 

**

 

 


FLASHBACK:
 

 


Donghae: eomma, before we leave can I just drop by to ____-ah for a moment?

You: *hiding behind a tree* 

Hae's mom: Why are you still bothering yourself to go to that useless woman?! You're not important to her anyway, she's just your math tutor and you're just his student!

Donghae: eomma, hanbeonman. ttak hanbeonman? putakdurimnida. jebal?

 

 

**

 



PRESENT:
 

 


(On the plane)
 

 


Namhyun: Lee sonsaengnim is handsome, eomma. Why don't you ask him for a date, maybe even once?

You: *chuckles* Do you mean, I'm the one who'll going to ask him for a date?

Namhyun: Wae. Not bad, isn't it?

You: *haha* I thought, you don't like your eomma to date anymore?

Namhyun: I don't want you to date anyone, except Lee sonsaengnim.

You: No need. I finally decided that we're going to live only the two of us. I'm not going to date anymore, except my Namhyun.

Namhyun: *frown*

You: why is that sad face?

Namhyun: chal mothaesseo. I shouldn't be a self-centered in the first place, that even my mom's happiness went gone in a snap~

You: don't blame yourself my son, I did chose for this. Everything went on a long process before I finally made my decision. Arasseo?

 

 

 

**

 

 


FLASHBACK:

 



You're helping Donghae out with his assignments under a fig tree near his house when....
 

 


Camy: Donghae-shi, your mom told me to inform you that you'll be staying in my house, since my parents went to Seoul today.

Donghae: *looks at you first* I will, if .... ___-ah will be with us as well~

Camy: maldo andwaeyo!! Her mom wouldn't allow her.

Donghae: Then I won't going to stay there~

Hae's mom: what are you talking about Donghae-ah? You are going to accompany Camy tonight, just for tonight, arasseo?

Donghae: *looks at you again*

You: gwaenchanayo~

 

 

 

**

 

 


On the next day:

 



You thought that Donghae was transferred in Seoul, but he was not. He did really had a headache, and was rushed on their general hospital but he escaped.

He went on the usual place where you always meet, and there he saw you who looks that tired. He carries you on a bridal style and brought you somewhere.

 


He was watching you, while you were asleep, not until....
 

 


Donghae: ne eomma?

Hae's mom: Where are you? *shouts*

Donghae: I'm going home in a while.

Hae's mom: Ppali-ah! Come here faster. Your fiancee was already waiting for you~

Donghae: arasseo. I'll be there. *trying himself not to cry*

 


After the phone call, he went on you again and planted a kiss on your forehead, and cried with all his hearts out. Then afterwards, he realized that it was your last time being together since he's going for a treatment, he don't have an idea if he's going to be well or not. And to make the long story short, it does happens there..........
 

 

 

 


... to be continued.

 

 

 

 

A/N: TT.TT