Remember 2

Remember. 기억.

**

 

You have no choice but to comply that your son wants to bring his new PE teacher with you. For the whole ride at the bus, you keep on reminiscing and suddenly you REMEMBER something...
 

 

**

 

 


FLASHBACK:



There was an older woman around mid 60's of her age rode the bus, while the bus you were riding in was already full of passengers. You and Donghae was sitting next to each other, while you noticed that the older woman have still nowhere to sit.
 


You: *whisper* ya, oppa. there's no available sit for the halmeoni who just rode in, a minute ago. I'll just stand and let the halmeoni sat on my seat.

Donghae: *whispers back* shireooo!!

You: *whispers again* wae-eh?! where should I sit then?

Donghae: come sit over here. *tapping his lap*

You: B-BWO???! *shock*

 

 

 

**

 


Donghae haven't wait for you to answer and he already pulled you from your sit and make you sat on his lap. The ahjumma passed by in front of you two~
 


Ahjumma: is this a vacant sit?

You and Donghae: *nods and smiled*

Ahjumma: *she sat and saw you sitting on Donghae's lap* aigoo!~ your boyfriend is soooo sweet!! How lucky you are, my dear!

You: *blush*

Donghae: of course, ahjumma!! that's how much I love, my girl. *hold your hand on his lap*

Ahjumma: *aww* How sweet!! You reminded me of my late husband. *teardrops*

You: wae ahjummonim?

Ahjumma: ah nothing. I just missed him.

You: what happened to your husband?

Ahjumma: he's not actually my husband, but he's supposed to be my future ones.... but he passed away days before our wedding. He never told me that he's suffering from brain cancer, I was just surprised when his doctor informed me about it, after he died.

You: *look down and held ahjumma's hand to comfort her* so sorry to hear about that ahjumonim. hmm. ahjumonim, can I ask you something?

Ahjumma: *wipe her tears* its okay. Go ahead, dear.

You: Have you ever thought of loving someone again after your husband died?

Ahjumma: I didn't love anyone else 'cuz my husband was the only man of my heart.

You: So now, you're living alone?

Ahjumma: ani.. I'm taking good care of our children.

You: *chuckles* you have some children?

Ahjumma: ani, I mean I'm taking good care everything that he had left me, all the memories we used to do and what we take good care of when he was still alive.

 

 


Then the bus stop exactly on your location.....
 

 


You: ahjumonim, we have to go now. *bows* its so nice meeting you. Hoping to see u again.

Ahjumma: ne, bangawoyo~

 

 

**

 


After you hopped down from the bus, Donghae immediately twine his fingers with you...
 

 


You: I feel so sad upon hearing ahjumma's love story.. Its too bad for her, but I'm so lucky to have a future husband in good shape, isn't it?

Donghae: *speechless*

You: wae-eh? what's wrong? did I say something you don't like?

Donghae: ahh. err. *keep quiet*

You: something's wrong? *faced him*

Donghae: I ... I - I love you...

You: algo nan meonjeosseo (I know that ever since)

Donghae: ah jinjja. Look! a meteor shower! *looks up at the sky*

You: woah! areumda~ jeongmal yeppeuda!

Donghae: no matter what happen, even if I'll have to leave you, I'll be back and I'm going back for us to be together forever. Always remember that. *while still looking at the sky*

You: uhh. I guess, there's something really wrong.

Donghae: *wrapped his arms around your neck* nothing. Even if I leave you, you will wait for me, right?

You: of course, I will.

 

 

 

**

 

 


PRESENT:

 



Namhyun: eomma? *waving his palm in front of you* eomma?

You: N... ne? are we here now?

Namhyun: tsss.. Are you thinking about my appa again?

You: Deh. I really, really missed him so much. Come. Let's just eat over there.

 

 

**

 


FAST FORWARD:

 


Donghae volunteered himself to accompany you until on your condo unit. After he laid your son on his bed.....
 


You: You may go now. Thanks for everything. I hope this would be the last time that I'm going to see your face.

Donghae: ____ - ah. *attempted to hold your hand* I'm back now. Remember what I told you before?

You: ha?! REMEMBER what you told me before? stupid you!! You told me that after your treatment, you are going to marry me? But what have you done? Yes! You did marry. Not me. But another girl, that I admit who was way prettier than me.

Donghae: I did not marry. *trying to be calm*  In the first place, I never loved any woman except you.

You: that's foolishness! tss.. You may now leave peaceably or else I'll call the police station.

Donghae: I will go for now, but I'm going bac....k.

 

 


You haven't wait for him to finish his words, but you already shut the door. You were at the back of the door and suddenly you REMEMBER something again~
 

 

 

**

 

 


FLASHBACK:
 

 


After your class~

 



You: Where's that fishy guy and I haven't see him the whole day? *sneaking outside your classroom*

Yura: Ya! ___ -ah, there you are! *panting*

You: what's going on?

Yura: Donghae-shi was transferred to the hospital in Seoul.

You: Ya what do you mean? I don't get it?

Yura: Donghae was at the men's restroom when he had a sharp headache earlier this morning. He then was rushed to our hospital here, but no medicines was available for him there.

 

 

**

 


You asked your mom's permission if you can go to Seoul, but she haven't allow you. You felt sad, and you just ended up to go on your usual place with Donghae.

Your eyes were heavy, and that leads you to fall asleep. You just woke up when you feel a soft pillow beside you. You opened your eyes, and found yourself under the blanket. You thought to yourself that you were .

 


Few months later, you got to know that you were pregnant. Exactly you've seen Donghae's mother in the market and told you that her son was already engaged. Thereafter, you thought about killing yourself at the camp of the military near your house, when....
 

 


?? : DON'T?!

You: nuguseyo? let go of me! I want to die! I don't deserve to live anymore!!

?? : whatever problem you have right now, I'm willing to help you~

 

 

 

 


....to be continued :D

 

 

 

 

A/P: please kindly bear with me, my beloved readers :*  gomawo <3