Remember 1

Remember. 기억.

**

 

 

 

One sunny morning...

 



You: Baby.... its time to wake up.. its time to go to school. *tapping your son on his side*

Namhyun (your son): shireoooo!!!~~ *shouts*

You: but you have to! ireona.. your eomma is in a hurry as well. come on now, my Namhyunniee... *kiss his cheek*

Namhyun: but you have to promise me first..

You: *about to stand up* uhm. what is it, my dear?

Namhyun: you must promise me that you'll not date anyone.... BUT ONLY ME!!

You: aigoo~ *pinch his nose* My son is now grown up without me noticing it. Arasseo. I'm not going to date anyone tonight, but my Namhyun, only. Happy now?

Namhyun: Ne. *jump from his bed*

 

 


(Your husband dies before you gave birth to your son. After 7 years, you started to date again with random guys, but your son was against to it.)

 

 

**

 



At Namhyun's school:

 



classmate1: ya!! don't you know that we'll be having a new P.E. teacher?

classmate2: *chuckles* of course!! No one would gonna ever endure how naughty we are~ *giggles w/ classmate 3,4,5*

classmates5: I don't know why this school force us to play physical sports, whilst we're just on our 2nd level. *crossed-arms*

classmate1: aren't you happy, Namhyun-ah?

Namhyun: *sigh* oh how I wanted to have an appa~ *wandering from afar*

classmate3: what are you talking about there ha? *poke his head*

?????: Good morning!! Is this 'Section Wisdom' Level 2?

 

 


Then the students at the gym nods altogether.
 

 


Donghae: Oh great.
 

 

**

 


(Then the students formed in a circle and sits like a form of Japanese)
 

 


Donghae: nice meeting you class. Anyway, I'm Lee Donghae, and I'm your new PE teacher. We aren't going to do anything, but a simple briefing and introductions will just do for today, and we're going to start our lesson in our next meeting.
 

 

 

**

 

 


(After the class, your son together with his classmates proceed to the school's playground)
 

 


classmate3: Yeah! I made it! Ya, Namhyun-shi its now your turn here at the monkey bar.

Namhyun: *swaying his swing* aniya. Mom told me not to do those things that I'm not that sure, while she's not around me.

classmate5: *butts in* we're now all done, we crossed from here up till there without us falling..

classmate4: come on, ya! its too easy, coward.

Namhyun: *stood up from the swing* I'm not coward! *hangs up at the monkey bar*

 

 


(Namhyun made it till the mid-halfway of the bar, not until.....he fell)
 

 


Namhyun: *ouch* eomma??? *cries*

classmate2: oh poor coward!! he's still a cry-baby!! *everyone laughed around him*

classmate1: enough. enough. enough. let's bring Namhyun to the clinic now!

 

 

 

**

 

 


At the clinic:
 

 


classmate1,2,3,4,5: uh-ohhh..

Donghae: Oh you guys are here. What can I help you?

classmate5: Na..na..Namhyun-shi....

Donghae: *looks at your son* oh what happened, Namhyun-shi?

classmate1: *interrogates* he fell off the monkey bar. the.. then.. he got scratched and bruise on his knees.

Donghae: alright guys. You may go now, and I'll treat Namhyun wounds now.

 

 

**

 


When the students left....
 

 


Namhyun: *cries again*

Donghae: What's wrong, Namhyun-ah? I haven't put anything on your wounds yet.

Namhyun: *sniff* eomma....

Donghae: uhm.. what's wrong with your eomma?

Namhyun: eomma... *sniff*  Once eomma knew that I have some wounds again, she might probably cancel our date tonight.

Donghae: *chuckles* Oh how sweet! You and your mom will have a date? How about your dad?

Namhyun: appa... my appa? He's not with us anymore. *calm himself from crying*

Donghae: Do you mean, your mom and your dad we're separated?

Namhyun: *shook his head* ah-ani, sonsaengnim.. He's already up there. *points up to heaven*

Donghae: ohhh..

Namhyun: *suddenly cries again*

Donghae: wae-eh?

Namhyun: I don't want my mom to date any guy again! I must be the only guy in his life.

Donghae: *put down the cotton balls on his wound gently* Your mom maybe also miss a companion, that's why she's trying to have a date, in case she'll find another man that she can love and spend her whole life with.

Namhyun: *frown* maybe I'm not his first priority after all. *sigh*

Donghae: *stop his previous work* Look at me, kid. Don't say that, Namhyun-ah. No parents never ever prioritized other people, but their children. We, as a child, needs to understand our parents as well.

Namhyun: *look down* ne, sonsaengnim.

 

 

**

 


Meanwhile at your office, when you received an emergency call from your son's school:
 

 


You: Yoboseyo?

Secretary: Hello Ma'am. Is this ____ Yeo?

You: yes, speaking.

Secretary: We just wanted to inform you that your son was rushed to the school's clinic earlier today. You don't have to worry since he was now treated by the school clinic's aide.

You: Please tell my son, that I'll be there in a moment.

Secretary: Yes, Madame. 

You: thank you.

 

 

**

 


You rushed things up and pack your things up earlier on your usual time, and went straightway to your son's academy right away.
 

 


At the clinic:

 



You saw your son lying at the clinic's mattress, laughing with a guy, you can't recognize him since his back was facing you.

 



You: baby... your eomma is here... *knocks at the clinic's door before you totally comes in*

Namhyun: eomma!! *tries to stood up from his bed*

You: oh how's my baby? where does it hurt? *baby-talks*

Namhyun: gwaenchanayo. I'm fine now. Lee sonsaengnim take good care of me, right sonsaengnim?

 

 


*Now you finally face the man, who's with your son*
 

 


Donghae: _____-ah?

You: *speechless for awhile* D-Donghae?

Namhyun: eomma? sonsaengnim? Have you ever known each other before?

You: Kaja, Namhyun-ah. Let's go home now. *trying to carry your son from his bed*

Namhyun: eomma, you did promised me that we'll have a date tonight.

You: aish. How could we ever have a date then, if your condition was like that ha?

Donghae: it has been my fault anyway, why Namhyun got hurt. Please do what your son wants to.

Namhyun: sonsaengnim?

You: ah arasseo. arasseo.

Namhyun: yehey! finally! but eomma, one more thing? *aegyo*

You: aish. what is it again?

Namhyun: can we bring Lee sonsaengnim in our date as well?

You: BWO???? *eyes-widened*

 

 

 



.....to be continued.

 

 

 

~ I know its such a boring start >__<   Please bear with me :D