3 Weeks to 143

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

An aspiring valedictorian, So Kyung-Soon had done nothing but her best to make sure she’s going to graduate on top of her class. Everything seems to be falling into place until a certain project she failed to do threaten to tear away her chances of doing so. And thus, she finds herself asking for help with the hottest and most annoying (in her opinion) guy in school –Kim Jongin. In which seems, not very fond of her and her idealistic attitude. With the mindset that three weeks of putting up with him couldn’t go that bad, she never thought that three weeks is more than enough to turn her life upside down. For better or for worse –will she ever be able to survive?

 

 

“Come on, Jongin. Don’t be unreasonable. All you have to do is put my name in that piece of paper and I’ll never bother you for the rest of your life. It’ll be as if I never existed.”

“And why will I make life easy for you, huh?”

Because I want you to.

“Because there won’t be anyone who can help me!”

“I don’t care.”

“Come on! I’ll –“

I’ll what?

“You’ll?”

 “I’ll do anything.”

Did I just say I’ll do anything?

“Anything?”

“Yes, anything.”

“Sure.”

The smirk that surfaced on his face made the enormity of what I’ve done strike me straight in the face.  And suddenly I realized that I’m in a big, big trouble. Oh God, what have I gotten myself into?

Foreword


 

A/N: Heeeeeeeeey thaaaaaaar. I know you find the title weird but as you read the story you’re going to realize why I chose that title. And for those of you who don’t know: 143 means 1-I 4-LOVE 3-YOU –I love you. This won’t be as long as my other (unfinished) fic because the timeline of the story only took place in three weeks. And making it a one-shot would be abso-ing-lutely loooong. I came up with this story based on a real life dilemma I am having right now.

#IfYouWantToKnowThenAddMeAndTalkToMeButNodobyWillRight?WhoAmIKidding?

 

 

So… enjoy!

EXOternity
EVERY TIME I OPEN THIS, I LOSE SUBSCRIBERS.