Before the Storm

3 Weeks to 143
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I spend the day with Baekhyun, Baekhyun and Baekhyun only.

First, it is to keep him from breaking Jongin’s nose and because I just want to have a reason to be as far away as Jongin as possible. Of course, I still did my part as to drop the letter inside her locker and buy her chocolates and the latest DVD copy of Chachi’s dance moves.

I took a deep breath and set the restaurant choices for Jongin and Chin-Sun’s date. “You really should be helping me here, Baek,” I grumbled, half irritated because he had been munching on the chocolate I bought along with Chin-Sun’s without doing anything helpful to relieve me of my latest stress.

“Not doing,” he said in between mouthful of chocolate stuffed inside his mouth. “because unlike you, I won’t do the things I really don’t want to do,”

“But I want to do this!” I oppose, exasperated.

His brow quirked up in amusement. “Well, if you really like what you’re doing, then go ahead and do it yourself. Don’t ask another person to do it for you.”

I regretted giving him my chocolates.

*

By the time my back hit the cold surface of the train, I realize how tired, dejected, and hopeless I am.

Jongin is blabbering about something I wish I could understand (because I always pay attention to what he says these past few days) but the fatigue wouldn’t even let me keep my gaze straight. Suddenly, I felt his hand direct my head into his shoulder and held it ri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter