Krystal and the drunken Unnies

Seonsaengnim
Please log in to read the full chapter

Krystal's P.O.V


I hummed happily to myself as I put another peice of the samgyupsal on the grill in front of me. I looked up watching my unnies bickering with eachother and I grinned. "Yah! You have to tell me who you're talking about, I feel left out." I threw my best pout at my unnies who melted in response. ers

"Aiggo! So cute!" Tiffany reached over pinching my cheek at that and I frowned rubbing my sore cheek. "Your sister has a crush on the new English teacher!" I watched in amusement as my sister's eyes widened and she slapped her friend on the arm. So that's why she's been so cheerful lately.

"Yah! Miyoung! I don't have a ...crush." Jessica spat the word out as if it was dirty and I laughed at that. My sister always had trouble revealing her feelings to people. I turned the meat over on the grill before pointing the tongs accusingly at Jessica.

"Yah! Jessica, why didn't you tell me you had a crush?" My sister scowled at me sending me her patented ice glare which I met with a grin. After all these years doesn't she know that doesn't work on me? "So do you have a picture? I want to know if my sister's crush is cute enough for her." Jessica rolled her eyes at that.

"No I don't have a picture I'm not a creep-" She was cut off mid sentence as Taeyeon Unnie shoved her phone at me.

"I have one!" She smiled cheerfully at me unaware of the death glares my sister and Tiffany Unnie were shooting at her. I smiled and took the phone from her gently. Sometimes I felt bad for Taeyeon Unnie because whenever we all went out together we had a tendancy to switch between English and Korean pretty quickly. Taeyeon was always half clueless, which lead to her getting in trouble with Tiffany Unnie a lot.

"Um...Taeyeon Unnie why do you have a picture of my sister's crush on your phone?" Taeyeon frowned seemingly confused then just shrugged.

"Ambro comes to my house to play Black ops with Kibum and Onew." I raised my eyebrow at that.

"Ambro?" Taeyeon nods, and I look over to my other Unnies. "Is that her name? That's a weird name." Tiffany just giggles in response kissing Taeyeon on the cheek.

"Her name is Amber." Taeyeon nods again.

"Yeah, that's what I said, Ambro." I laughed at my Unnie's horrible pronunciation before looking down at her phone and being met with the geeky face of my sister's crush. She had her tongue sticking out of , she was leaning

Please log in to read the full chapter