Favorite Animal

Seonsaengnim
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

 

I stifled a giggle as Amber stared at the room service tray in front of her dumbfounded. Apparently after I had fallen asleep last night, the still drunk Amber had woken up and decided to make another room service order for this morning. Which would have been really sweet if the order wasn’t so random, she had ordered, eggs, bacon, pancakes and spaghetti with a side of French fries. On top of that she had ordered a cake that she had them write a message on. The message read: “I love cake, but I love you more. So let’s eat cake.” I kissed Amber on the cheek and she looked at me guiltily.

 

“We… we don’t have to eat it. We can go out for breakfast.” I shook my head at her.

 

“Don’t be silly, the food is fine, even if it is the most random selection ever.” She blushed at that and I smiled again wrapping my arms around her waist and kissing her neck. “It’s fine baby. You’re a goof ball and I love you for it. Plus room service for breakfast in a fancy hotel? So romantic.” She raised an eyebrow at that.

 

“Jess there’s spaghetti and French fries.” I laughed again and leaned up placing a kiss on her lips.

 

“I know, and that’s okay baby. It’s random like you, and I love it. Now let’s eat before it gets cold.” She nodded and pulled the items off the tray setting them up neatly on the table for us. I watched her and smiled, I really did love that she was such a random dork, it wasn’t something I thought I’d ever like, but I did, I loved it. When she was finished setting up the table I grabbed her and placed a deep kiss on her lips. She grunted surprised at my sudden action but quickly responded to my kiss. When we pulled back she looked at me curiously. “I love you Amber.” She smiled at me and kissed my forehead.

 

“I love you too Jess. Now let’s eat this ridiculous breakfast.” I giggled and nodded at her. She smiled and pulled out the chair for me to sit down before sitting on the opposite side of the table. We were surprisingly hungry and we finished all of the food really quickly, not even caring about the strange mix of flavors. Actually to be quite honest I don’t know why I never ate French fries with breakfast before, it was great. After eating Amber tried to start up where we had left off before the room service interrupted us, but much to her dismay I resisted, forcing her to stay in the main room while I showered and changed for the day. I wanted her, badly, but I also really wanted to make her first time special, so I decided to resist until the time was right.

 

She pouted at me as I came out of the bathroom fully dressed and I giggled at the younger girl, placing a kiss on her lips and pushing her towards the bathroom. “Go shower, stinky. I’ll grab some stuff for today, meet me in the lobby okay?” Amber frowned and I laughed, leaning forward and kissing her forehead. “I love you stinky.” Amber laughed and walked away going to take a shower before shouting over her shoulder.

 

“I love you too you jerk!” I laughed again and walked out of the room, quickly making a stop over at room 1609 and leaving a thank you note for the older couple there before heading down to the lobby. I walked over to the receptionist desk and made a request for them to send a thank you present to the older couple, before requesting a few things for tonight and handing them my credit card. The woman behind the counter gleefully typed up the requests seemingly excited about the romantic gesture.

 

“You young couples are such a treat for us! Usually all we get are stuc

Please log in to read the full chapter