Water buffaloes need love too...

Seonsaengnim
Please log in to read the full chapter

Krystal’s P.O.V.

 

“And then you puked…luckily you had enough sense to move away from Jess and I before you did, or else we would’ve killed you. Anyway, you wouldn’t let us help you… you kept mumbling something about dishonoring the Liu family and how you had to find the shame orb…and then we found you the next morning cuddling with the icebox…” I watched as Amber groaned and smacked her head onto the table. I bit my lip trying not to laugh at the older girl’s expense. After our trip to the lake Amber and I had exchanged numbers. She really was fun to be around and when she messaged me this morning to go out for coffee I had a feeling that she wanted to be filled in on her drunken antics.

 

“Hey if it makes you feel any better, you really did drink that Soju like a champ. I don’t think I could’ve downed two and a half bottles that quickly.” At this Amber’s head shot up from the table looking at me surprised. I didn’t blame her, that’s a lot of Soju, especially for someone who’s never drank before, I’m surprised the girl didn’t do more harm to herself that night. At their worst Amber’s actions were strange but mostly they were just amusing.

 

“Two and a half bottles?!” I nodded.

“Plus all the beer that Onew and Taeyeon dared you to chug.” Amber’s eyes widened even more at that. Soon after starting to drink, Onew and Taeyeon being the drunken instigators that they were decided to challenge Amber to a drinking contest. The result of which was Onew serenading Luna, Amber chasing after my sister and Taeyeon knocking over her tent as she tried to strip for Tiffany Unnie.

 

“Oh my God! Why didn’t you stop me?” I laughed at her response shaking my head.

“We tried but you kept saying it was your magic juice and running away every time we tried to take it from you. The only way I got you to give up the third bottle before you finished it was because I told you if you did that Jessica would make out with you. Woo you threw that bottle down so quick.”

“Oh my God!” Amber grunted and smacked her head into the table again as I laughed at her. “Please tell me that’s all I did…” I bit my lip shaking my head at Amber.

“Well…”

“Oh God… what else did I do?” I chuckled patting the older girl’s back gently.

“Well… at one point Sunny tried to give you a hug and you pushed her away and yelled before running away.” Amber’s eyes nearly bugged out of her head at this.

“Oh my God! I can’t ever go back to school! I have to leave Korea!” I laughed shaking my head at her dramatic response.

“Relax Amber you don’t have to leave Korea… just… avoid Sunny for a while…” Amber groaned again and looked up at me nervously.

“Did I… do… anything to your sister?” I bit my lip at that and Amber squeezed her eyes shut.

“Oh God…

Please log in to read the full chapter