Damn brat....

Seonsaengnim
Please log in to read the full chapter

Amber’s P.O.V.

 

“If you don’t put that back in your mouth I’m going to put it in mine.” My eyes widened at that. What?! I immediately closed my mouth and I felt Krystal stiffen against me. She hadn’t removed her face from the side of mine and I couldn’t see the look on her face but I didn’t dare turn my head. After a couple of still silent moments Krystal shot up from me in a panic, she sat forward quickly pushing her face into her hands and groaning. I carefully looked down at the younger girl as she sat at the edge of the bed. What the hell was that about?!

 

I sat up carefully shifting myself down to the edge of the bed where Krystal still had her head in her hands. I cleared my throat and Krystal groaned at the sound. I bit my lip looking at the younger girl. She was clearly embarrassed and I didn’t know what to do. I mean I liked Krystal, I just didn’t like Krystal. Sure she was attractive, and she was really fun to be around, but my heart only had room for one girl and Jessica had already set up shop in my chest a while ago. I bit my lip trying to think of how to approach the younger girl. I sighed and rested my hand gently on her back. She flinched at my touch and sighed.

 

“Krys…” I started but I faltered when she looked up at me with a worried expression. I frowned at her. “What… I mean… why?” She rolled her eyes and looked away from me.

 

“Relax Amber, I don’t like you or anything.” I frowned at that. Jerk.

 

“So then… why?” She shrugged throwing me a side glance before huffing.

 

“I.. I… itsbeenawhilesinceivegottenlaid.” I frowned at the younger girl.

 

“Relax brat… separate your words.” She chuckled at that smacking my arm.

 

“Yah! Don’t call me a brat! … I said… it’s been a while since I’ve gotten laid…” With that Krystal blushed and looked away from me. I laughed in response, this kid just put the moves on me cause she was ? What a jerk!

 

“Hahaha, really? Damn Krys, you need to buy a girl dinner first!” She laughed in response sticking her tongue out at me.

 

“Shut up stupid! It’s not my fault your stupid llama face is so handsome.” I smirked at that wiggling my eyebrows at her.

 

“Yeah? You think I’m handsome?” She rolled her eyes and smacked my arm again.

 

“Don’t get a big head, you’re handsome for someone who looks like a llama.” I laughed again shrugging in response.

 

“Eh, I’ll take it.” She looked at me curiously for a moment before pushing her shoulder into mine gently.  I raised a questioning eyebrow at that and Krystal continued to stare at me curiously before opening to speak.

 

“Why are you being so calm about this?” I considered this for a moment before shrugging.

 

“I dunno… I guess I just knew you didn’t really like me in that way.” She frowned at me.

 

“How did you know that?” I shrugged again.

 

“Well… I mean… you did go through so much trouble to help hook me up with your sister… plus…” I trailed off and she raised an eyebrow at me curiously.

 

“Plus what?”

 

“Well there’s that girl? Guy? That you keep texting… you get this grin on your face every time you text them… it reminds me of how I feel when your sister texts me.” I nudged her a little and she frowned looking away from me at that. “What? … what’s w

Please log in to read the full chapter