What's going on?

Seonsaengnim
Please log in to read the full chapter

Amber’s P.O.V.

 

I fanned myself as I sat in the teacher’s office speaking to Luna and Sunny. The weather was becoming increasingly warm but because of my lovely girlfriend, I had to wear long sleeve shirts to hide the scratch marks she left all over my arms. I grinned at the thought, even though I was hot, the reason for my suffering was worth it. I shot a glance at Jessica as she spoke to Tiffany happily about something. I smiled watching her happily chatting and laughing with her friend. I loved to see her like that, so happy and carefree. I continued to gaze at her before I felt a hard slap to the back of my head. “Yah! Pay attention to me!” I frowned and turned back to Luna while rubbing the back of my head.

 

“I am paying attention!” She raised an eyebrow at that.

 

“Oh yeah? Then what did I just say.” I opened my mouth to respond before I quickly snapped it shut realizing that I really wasn’t paying attention and I had no idea what she said.

 

“I… um…. Okay I don’t know… sorry.” I looked at her pathetically offering her my most apologetic smile as Sunny just giggled at the interaction. She shook her head at me and attempted to fill me in on what I had missed.

 

“Luna and Onew are making love together.” My eyes widened at that and I turned to a blushing Luna with a slack jawed expression.

 

“Yah! Sunny!” Sunny just looked at the other girl confused by her apparent embarrassment and my shock. We heard giggles from behind us and turned to see Jessica and Tiffany laughing at our exchange. Luna sunk her head into her arms trying to hide her deep blush. Tiffany giggled and spoke up looking at Sunny.

 

“Sunny, when you say ‘make love’ in English it means to have .” Sunny’s eyes widened before her expression seemed to turn angry and she pointed an accusatory finger at me.

 

“You language is byuntae language!” I laughed heartily at her explosion. “Yah! Don’t laugh! Everything is in English!” I laughed harder clutching my stomach in my hands. Sunny just huffed in response sitting down angrily and mumbling to herself in Korean.

 

“Yes, English is good language!” I turned around to see a smiling Taeyeon giving me the thumbs up as she walked into the office. I laughed even harder at that. Of course she’d love the fact that there were so many euphemisms for in English. She had stumbled upon quite a few herself through our conversations and was always really excited every time I explained what they meant. Currently her favorite on was “get busy” and I had caught her a number of times wiggling her eyebrows suggestively as she asked Tiffany if they could: ‘get us busy together, okay?’ I still hadn’t been able to teach her how to use the phrases correctly, but it seemed to work just fine for her, as Tiffany had shyly come up to me one day and thanked me for helping Taeyeon with her English. I laughed as Taeyeon and Sunny argued back and forth about whether English was a good language or not. I turned my attention back to Luna and rubbed her back gently before she looked up at me.

“What’s up?” She shook her head. I frowned at that. “Come on, tell me. Do you want me to beat him up?” She laughed at that and shook her head.

 

“No… well… maybe just a little.” I laughed in response.

 

“Why? He not treating you well? I’ll kick his , seriously!” She shook her head at me again.

 

“No, no it’s not that… it’s just….” She blushed and looked away from me, I frowned watching her closely, waiting patiently for her to continue. “He… god he’s just so slow! How can he not know I like him?!” I laughed heartily at th

Please log in to read the full chapter