The reinforcements

Seonsaengnim
Please log in to read the full chapter

Tiffany’s P.O.V.

 

“Ambro told Jess that she’s a .” I gasped and squealed smacking Taeyeon’s arm excitedly as she read through her text messages. While we were away we had made a promise not to look at our phones so we had locked them in the glove compartment of the car. Now that we were on the drive back Taeyeon was going through the messages, seeing what our friends had been up to this weekend.

 

“Omo! What did she say?”

 

“Um… she said Jessica was really nice about it…” Taeyeon trailed off and I glanced over at her quickly. She was grinning manically at the phone in her hand and I raised an eyebrow at that.

 

“What else did she say?” She hummed in response and I watched her from the corner of my eye as she quickly started typing a response in her phone. I frowned. “Tae! What else did she say?” Taeyeon looked at me with a devilish smirk on her face.

 

“She asked me if I could give her some pointers.” I laughed at that shaking my head. What a dork.

 

“Babe, I don’t know if that’s a good idea.” She frowned at me and I smiled at her.

 

“You might give Amber a heart attack.” She pouted and I chuckled. “TaeTae you know, that you don’t know how to censor yourself when it comes to this kind of stuff…” She huffed and crossed her arms over her chest and I smiled at her. “Plus I don’t think Jessica can handle your mad skills.” At this Taeyeon smiled brightly at me.

 

“I am good, aren’t I?” I quickly leaned over and gave her a peck on the lips before going back to looking at the road.

 

“Yeah you are baby. Amazing.” She smirked and leaned over kissing me on the shoulder.

 

“Yeah?” I nodded and she kissed my shoulder again, on the flesh there for a moment and I groaned in response.

 

“Tae…” I trailed off when I felt her hand land on my thigh, rubbing up and down lightly over my jeans. “Tae, I’m driving…” She ignored my words and her hand rubbed over my crotch as she kissed down my neck and to the front of my blouse. I bit my lip trying to concentrate on the road as she continued her ministrations.

 

“Just relax baby.” She whispered against my chest before pushing the dip in my shirt down quickly revealing more of my s as she did so. I gasped as she latched her lips onto the new flesh that appeared before her. Her hand pressing firm circles on my womanhood through my jeans. I pushed my crotch up to her hand and she was about to pull down the zipper of my jeans when a loud noise startled the both of us. I gripped the wheel tighter and looked around the road frantically as Taeyeon jumped up and quickly grabbed the ringing phone in her hand, cursing under her breath as she did so. She quickly pressed the answer button and pushed the speaker button on the phone shortly after.

 

“Hello? Tiffany?” I cleared my throat trying to get my wits about me before I responded.

 

“Yeah? Yes? … Hello?”

 

“Hey… are you okay? You’re out of breath…” Taeyeon rolled her eyes at that and I had to stop myself from giggling at her response.

 

“Yeah, I’m fine. The phone just startled me, we’re driving back home now. What’s up J

Please log in to read the full chapter