Strike Two

[HIATUS] Perfect Girl Transformation

Haru's POV

Niel walked out of the scene. What's happening to him? The guys were laughing so hard of what just happened.

"Am I scary?", I asked the guys with confusion. *Im not that scary.. or am I?* I fixed myself then yawned.

"Nah, he's just probably out of his mind", CAP said. But seriously, his very deep laugh is kinda scary. Ricky walked up to my direction.

"Hey Haru. let's skip class", he putted her arm over my shoulder. *It's their first day and he wants to skip class?*

"Stop being a bad influence Ricky", Ljoe said with a im-a-good-student-look on his face."That's not good for your image"

"Does having a fluffy pink hair dye makes your image look so good?", I muttered to myself. He glared at me. the other guys chuckled. *Oops. Did I just said it out loud again?*

"She got ya right there Ljoe Hyung !", ChangJo laughed. *Why is everyone laughing today?* =__=

"yeah ,right" , he sighed. "I'll go find Niel".After that, he left us. *And does walking out on trend these days?* Ricky patted my shoulder.

"Dude, you've pissed off two of us today, which is DAEBAK!!!", Ricky squealed, literally. What the heck?

 

Niel's POV

It's kinda boring walking around the school alone. i was walking don a dark , quiet....... and scary hallway. It looks like no people were around. Suddenly, I heard footsteps. I started to walk really fast. The footsteps got louder. *. Is it a ghost? OMO!* I cried inside of my head. This is seriously freaking me out! Im scared of ghosts! I started to run. And so as the creature behind me. WHY THE HECK IS HE FOLLOWING ME!!!

"Boo" someone grabbed my shoulders from behind.

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!!!!", I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA! That was hilarious Niel! You should have seen your face! HAHAHA!", Ljoe laughed at me. He had scared me to death yet, he finds it really fun?

"YAH! That's not funny! And what are you doing here? Go back to those guys if you're just gonna laugh at me", I sighed. He stopped laughing and messes his hair.

"I dont want to go back", he sighed. "That girl is seriously pissing me off". *Bwoh?*

"Eh? Why? Did she do something to you?", I curiously asked him. He looked at me and smiled. *What has gotten into this guy?*

"Nah, she just said something not-a-big-deal at all and I took it seriously", he took back what he said. He nudged my shoulder. "I think we better understand her character. She's a tough girl so, we need to cope with that" Ha?

I gave him a what-are-you-talking-about look. "Isnt she our maid? So isnt it her duty to cope with us?". Ljoe clicked his tounge. Now what?

"Understand her. SHE'S A MAN!" , he messed my precious hair. *A man? She's still a girl!*

"She's still a girl so that's not an excuse", I fixed my hair. *Arghh! I even forgot my comb at the classroom*

"Hey Niel, I have a plan..", he smirked. What now???? O___O

 

Author's Note:

So yeah, sorry if it is a boring chapter ^^ But the next chapter coming up is hella fun ~ HAHA~ Dont forget to subscribe and to leave a comment ! :33