Okay Dude !

[HIATUS] Perfect Girl Transformation

 

Your POV

I woke up early as I could to get ready for my meeting with my employers. Then my phone vibrated. There's a text message.

 

Text message :

Hello Ms. Park, It's Mr Suhn. Just wanted to inform you that the meeting will be on 2PM. Thank You.

 

--

I looked to the clock and it's only 6AM.

 "Really. What's the use of waking up too early?". Sleepily, I layed back into my bed and covered myself under the blanket.
--

You woke up and it's already 12PM. You rushed towards the bathroom and had a bath. After that, you head to the kitchen and cooked for your food. As You looked back into the clock, it's already 1:30PM.

 "OH for goodness sake. Now I have to rush ! AISH.", You said as you grabbed your cap. You wore your nike shoes and rush off to your bike.


 "I just hope I wont be late".
--

  "HYUNGGGG!! Ne, Today's the day we're gonna meet our maid right?", Niel excitingly asked while jumping up and down

 "Yeah. Be nice to her okay?", Mr. Suhn said.

"OFCOURSE! Wait. You said, HER?", ChangJo's smile reached to his ears. "SHE'S A GIRL!!!!"

"Hey hyung! How old is she?", Ricky asked. All of the boys were so curious that all their attention were on their manager, waiting for his answer.

"She's 15".

"OH MY G-DRAGON! REALLY?", L.Joe yelled.

"What with the G-dragon, L.Joe hyung ? Anyways, OH MY GOSHHHHH!! She's younger than us ! YESSS!", Niel said. Teen Top started jumping all around the room

"Isnt this great? We're gonna have a girl in the house!", Chunji said.

"YEAH! And it'll be daebak!", CAP added.

"Oh. About that.She's actually---", Mr. Suhn was cutted by the doorbell.

"SHE'S HERE!!", Teen Top excitingly yelled.

"I'll get it!", Niel exclaimed.

"NO!! I'll get it!!", Ricky stopped Niel.

"NOOOO! I'll get it!", Niel pushed Ricky out of the way.

"NOOOOO!!!", Ricky grabbed Niel and pushed him down the floor. Unfortunately, he got dragged down the floor together with Niel.

"YAH! IM OLDER THAN YOU SO I'LL GET IT!", Niel said while struggling from Ricky's tight embrace.

"OH NOOO YOU WONT", Ricky said. Both of them keep on rolling on the floor. Ricky were on top of Niel. You would totally think that they're actually making-out instead of fighting because of their awkward position.

"Jeez.. I'll get it instead", Chunji walked towards the door and opened it.

-----

Your POV

Luckily, I reached towards the meeting place at the right time.

"OH YESSSS!". I quickly head to room #307. The building is really big. It looks like a dorm.

Now, Im standing infront of the door #307.

  "Okay. NOw, to meet my employers..", I pushed the button of the doorbell. There's no one opening the door.

"What's taking them so long?". Im starting to get really impatient.

"NOOOOO!!!", I heard someone yelled inside the room. The voice comes from a boy

"YAH! IM OLDER THAN YOU SO I'LL GET IT!", another voice yelled. They're fighting over something. Dont tell me they're fighting over the door?

Im about to rang the doorbell again when the door finally opened.

---

 "ANNYEONG HA..seyyoo??", Chunji greeted.*She's a guy?*

"Eh? I thought you're a girl?", L.Joe said coming from behind ChunJi's back.

"She IS!", Mr.Suhn Said. "Hello Ms. Park Come In!"

"Okay?", HAru went inside the dorm and sat down in the sofa. She took off her cap.

"Oh She really is a girl", Niel said with slight of HOPE. *Thank god she's a girl. But, is she a tomboy?*

"Yes I am a tomboy", She said.

*How the heck did she read my mind?*

"It's because you're saying it out loud", she smirked.

"WUHAHAHAHAH! You're so stupid niel!", CAP started laughing.

"Okay. Ms. Park will be working as your maid starting tomorrow", Mr. Suhn said.

"Please treat me nicely", Haru bowed politely.

*What's with the term?*, ChangJo thought. "Dont worry! We're nice! Just beware of those two".He pointed to Ricky and Niel.

"YAHH! Anyways, It's nice to have you with us .....?" Ricky said

"My name is Haru", she smiled.

 "OMOOO! You smile cutely!", Niel pinched her cheeks.

"YAHH! I mean, Just treat me like im a guy like you". Haru said.

"Okay DUDE!", Teen Top yelled in chorus


---------------

A/N:

' Im back ! ;)) Oops. Sorry if it took me so long. Actually, I was planning to update when I got the poster of this fic but it havent arrived yet. So, HERE IT IS! Hope ya like the update ! :) Dont forget to comment & subscribe !