The Bbimbap Transferees

[HIATUS] Perfect Girl Transformation

Haru's POV

It's been two weeks now. And im starting to get along with Teen Top. The muscular alien, CAP, is actually a caring guy but it's creeping me out. ChangJo is a Spongebob Freak. Well, it's too obvious already. ChunJi, he acts alot like a girl. Ricky, he's too childish. He cant stop laughing all the time!. And Mr.Krabs,  AnjeNiel Jolie, i mean, NIEL, is being nice to me for a moment and after that, he wont talk to me anymore. ANd last, the blonde Alien, L.Joe. I havent talked to him that much. It looks like that he is avoiding me or something.  Hmm. Hell I care anyway.

Today is Monday. And im off to school. It's the start of the new semester. New classmates, new teachers and maybe, new friends? Will there be new hot chicks in school? WAHHH! Im so excited !!! Makes me wanna dance Supa Luv right nowwww!! Yes, SUPA LUV. I've caught the Last Song Syndrome since they keep on singing and dancing it all the time!

At School

The bell rang. Students started going to their own classrooms. As of now, I havent seen descent kind of girls yet. There are more S rather than the normal ones. This day will be boring for sure. I guess i'll just have to plug in my earphones then? And then, the teacher finally came. Here she is, with new students. I think it'll be alot of  introduction since I can see six figures from the door.

"Hello class! Im Lee Hye Eun. I will be your homeroom teacher! okay?", she's too hyper. (=___=) "Okay. We have here 6 special transferee students. They'll be with us the whole year since they need to"

What's with th word SPECIAL ? oh wait, are they special children ? Like mongoloids ? Oh gee. That's great. yah. really... hayss. What a stupid class. I'll just take a nap since im still sleepy.

"Guys come in" I heard footsteps coming in the room. After that the girls starting screaming and squealing! IT'S TOO NOISY. I have to put my iPOd's volume into maximum.

"Girls. Calm down! Let them introduce theirselves" the teacher told the FANGIRLS. Finally, it's quiet.

"Annyeong Haseyo. We're Teen Top!" What? They're Bbimbap? Are those guys Food Freaks? What a weird name.

"Hiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!! im Yoo ChangHyun!" did I just hear Ricky's voice? ......... NAH. Just my imagination!

"Yoh! IM Bang MinSu!" Wait. Is That CAP? .... NO WAY! HAHAHA! It's impossible.

"Hello! Im Lee Chan Hee!" , That Voice. Isnt that Chunji's?

"My Name Is Choi JongHyun!". It cant possibly be Changjo right?

"Hello guys. Im Lee ByungHun". That English accent. He's not Ljoe. is he?

"HELLO!!!!!! Im Ahn Daniel! HEHEHE!", That annoying voice. IT'S NIEL! ... wait. NO. That cant be. Yeah. Im just thinking weird things. Am I missing them too much that im actually hearing their voices? HAHAHA! I think ive been too addicted to Supa Luv that I their voice got stuck in my mind

"Guys. You can seat at the back" I heard their footsteps coming closer to my direction. Suddenly, something hit my head and it really hurt ALOT! I stood up and slammed my desk

"YAHHH! WHO THREW THAT BOOK?!!" Then I saw Ms Lee. Glaring at me with her hands on her waist.

"I threw that! Why? Are you gonna hit me or something ha?" sh*t. she's scary.

"Ah..." that's all I could say. I can hear smirks and chuckles around the room. Yeah. Laugh at me

"Ms. Park. Errr. Let's just say, Mr. Park. This is no time for sleeping!" she's scary. Her eyeballs are too big that i think it'll gonna come off.

'Okay Mam". I just sat down and started putting my attention on the blackboard,

"PSST!", Is someone calling me? Nah.

"Oi Haru!", Who's that ? it's too annoying.

"Haru!" someone called again. Dont talk to whoever he is. The Scary teacher might scold you again Haru Park!

"HaruPark!" And something hit my head. It's a paper ball. That's iT!!!!!!

"YAH!!" I stood up and turn around. Here I am. Very shocked.

"YOU GUYS!!!!", Yeah. It's them. Teen Top.

 

--

A/N:

' I updated! Yeah. I know. It's short. Im kinda lazy today. It's because im too addicted to Secret Garden that Im just not in the mood to write a chapter! Anyway, here it is! oh. so how's the poster? Do ya like it ?  well, I LOVE IT ! it was created by MushieMonster from CookieAddicts! Do visit them at cookieaddicts.co.nr