Beautiful Under That Boyish Image

[HIATUS] Perfect Girl Transformation

After yelling at Niel, Haru left Teen Top's dorm.

 

"YAH! You pissed her off on her first day", CAP smacked Niel in his head

"HYUNG! That hurts!" Niel whined

"You wont eat dinner with us tonight. You've been a bad boy", CAP said in a Father-Like tone.

"OH NOOO! I must eat!", Niel whined even more

"You dont deserve to eat dinner! You disrespected a girl", Ricky said then started clicking his tounge.

"She started it! She should've treated me as her boss"

"You were the one who told her to treat you like a friend" Ljoe said with his hans on his waist.

"Yeah right. But she's gone too far. Im still her boss so she should've respected me"

"You should understand her. She acts like a boy. Well, she's a tomboy." ChangJo said.

"I know. But ...." Niel tried to search for a good reason

"See. you cant even think of something to say", Chunji shook his head

"You better apologize to her!",  CAP ordered

"Give me reasons why I should apologize to that dude"

"She's still a girl and you disrespected her. You ruined her day & hurt her feelings"

Niel's POV

Alright. I know I was wrong. But.. but.. AISH. No matter where you looked at it. I was the one at fault. I should've controlled my temper. I yelled at her and im sure that it hurt her feelings.

"Okay. I'll apologize to her tomorrow. Happy?" Then I head to the bedroom and slammed myself into my bed.

 

--

Next Day

Haru's POV

Another day of work. Will this day turn into a mess again? I hope not. I quickly took a bath and ate breakfast. Now, time to go to work.

Room #307. Here I am. At exactly 8AM in the morning. Shall I press the doorbell now? Or shall I cherish this moment while im still not in the bad mood? Who knows? Maybe this day will turn to be great instead? Aish. Let's just see. I pushed the button. The doorbell rang. The door flew open and a cute.. i mean, a sleepy head Niel showed up.

"Oh. Good morning", he greeted. WHOA. Is this true? He greeted me a good morning?

"Come in", he offered. This is a dream right? I went inside their dorm and it's still as neat as I left it yesterday. Thank God.

"Have you eaten your breakfast?", he asked me. He's being kind to me. I cant believe it!

"Yeah. Ive already eaten. How about you? Want me to cook breakfast for you?"

"I can cook it myself"

Niel's POV

I know it's unbelievable but im being too nice to her. This is what those guys wanted me to do. Leaving me here to treat her nicely then after that, apologize.

Flashback

"Hey Niel. We'll be out okay?", LJoe said. Im still sleepy so I just nodded. It's only 6 in the morning and I slept at 12 last night so who wouldnt be sleepy?

"We'll leave you here in the house all alone. Well, Haru will come at 8 so you wont be alone after 2 hours" Cap added.

"okay. just let me sleep. Just go!", I said, still very sleepy.

"It's your chance to apologize! well . We're off now. BYE!" . okay. bye. now, time to go back to sleep.

-End of Flashback-

Okay. Where are the eggs? I opened the refrigerator and found nothing. I looked through the cabinet and only found a can of meatloaf. The problem is.. I dont know how to cook it T_T I think they put it in the oven right? that's how they cook it right? Haru walked to me and grabbed the meatloaf from my hand.

"I'll cook it", she said. THANKYOUUU! You saved me! She opened the can and took out the meatloaf. Right after that, she started slicing it into pieces. So that's the first thing to do. She grabbed the frying pan and put cooking oil in it. She switched on the stove and she stared at it for like, 1 minute? Does staring needed in cooking meatloafs? She started putting the meatloafs into the frying pan one by one. I watched her as she flip each meatloaf. To be helpful, I grabbed a plate and gave it to her.

"Thanks" she said. After 10 minutes. The meatloafs are now cooked. Time to eat! YAYY! I sat down in the table while Haru was preparing my breakfast. Now, it's done. Time to eat! I munch happily because I havent eaten since last night. My poor tummy. He havent eaten for hours!

"Thank You Haru!", I smiled at her. The atmosphere is quite awkward but im trying my best to make it comfortable between the two of us. She opened the tv and sat down in the couch. She sure is very comfortable in this house. After eating, I washed the dishes to lessen her work. Then, I sat down beside her. All of her attention were on the tv screen all the time. What is she watching? OH. Spongebob .(=__=) Did she caught the Spongebob virus from ChangJo?

"Hey", I tried to start a conversation with her.

"Yoh", she responded. What should I say next? HMMMM.

"Spongebob's so cute, isnt he?" WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT? She looked at me like im a weirdo and head back to watching Spongebob.

"I think so?", she replied. okay. I should apologize now.

"About yesterday..."

"Hmmm?"

"I apologize for my rudeness", YES! Finally! I said it!

"Oh. no. It;s okay." YAYYYY!!! XDD

"by the way, where are the others?", she asked.

"They said they were gonna go shopping", I actually dont know where they go. >_<

"Oh. They went shopping without you?"

"Im too lazy to go with them" , Yeah right. But the truth is that they left me here in purpose.

"Okay..." she's too busy watching spongebob while im busy watching her. wait. why am I watching her?

"Hey. Since things are settled between the two of us. Let's be buddies!", she started being hyper. She's too friendly.

"SURE THING!", and then she hi-fived me. She really acted like a boy.

It's been 2 hours already and we've been telling stories about the weirdest things that happened in our life.

"Ya know. Once, I dressed up as a girl just to get a job! It freaks me out! Especially the heels! I tried my best to walk like a model or something"

"OH REALLY? Did you get the job then?

"NO! The manager is a ert. I punched him in the face because he keeps on staring at me from head to toe"

"Whoa.  Those kind of guys deserves to be punched!"

"I KNOW. Gosh. I have to talk very feminine to get the job and sile very sweetly. it's too gross imagining myself lke that. i was like this.." then she started smiling very cute. VERY VERY CUTEE! She's acting very feminine! She's too cute! I cant help but to stare at her.

"See. It's disgusting right?", she asked and get back to her usual boyish self

"Yeah. He-He", I laughed awkwardly. Why did she turn into a tomboy if she's that beautiful? hm. I cant believe that she's actually beautiful under that boyish image.

 

--

A/N : 

' Hey! Im back after 3 hours i think? HAHA. I was inspired again to write another chapter! Thank you for the comment and subs! Keep it up guys !