Not So Sweet At All

[HIATUS] Perfect Girl Transformation


Your Pov

Im off to work. Seeing their dorm yesterday was like, URGHHHH! Was that even a dorm?


Flashback


"So, Ms Park. They're Teen Top. They are your employers". Mr Suhn said and the 6 guys were smiling like idiots.

"Ah. Okay?"

"Hmmm. It doesnt look really easy but you have to clean this dorm", Mr suhn added.

"SERIOUSLY?" Their eyes widened. "I mean, sure. I think I can clean it"

This place was like a dumpster. YEAH.Sorry for the word but that's how I describe it. It's so freakin messy! Their snacks were scattered everywhere. And hello? Are those boxers? What are those kind of clothes doing in the living room anyway?

"Im so excited to play with you Haru!", The cute boy said.

"Oh before I forgot. Guys. Introduce yourselves"

"Im Ricky!", The cute boy said. But I heard it Y instead of RICKY.

"And im dancing boy changjo!", the other said in english.

"Im Niel Nice too meet ya!!~", The guy with big the lips said. For some reason I see Mr.Krabs in him!

"Yoh! Im Chunji", the other boy said. wait. Is he really a boy? He looks like a girl

"Are you a boy?", I asked him

"OFCOURSE! I am a boY!", And I made an 'o' face.

"Hey zzup? Im Ljoe!", what a weird name. Is he an alien ? AISH. enough with the questions.

"Yoh YoH! Im CAP !", The other guy said. Okay. Now i think that he and Ljoe came from the same planet outter space! XD

"Nice to meet y'all", I bowed politely.

"I guess. That's all. See ya tomorrow at 8!", Mr. Suhn said.

I was about to get out their dorm when I slipped off a spilled drink. I fell right on my ! And it freakin hurts.

"Hey. Are you okay?", Mr.Krabs said. DO YOU EVEN THINK THAT IM OKAY? GOSHH.

"Yes. Im okay! HEHE", I tried not to yelled at him because i might loose my job.

---------

Looks like today is gonna be alot tiring. I decided to ride the bus today. Who could ride the bike with bruises on her ? NO ONE.

After 30 minutes, arrived at their dorm again.

I rang the doorbell and there goes the muscular alien, CAP.

"Annyeong", I bowed politely.

"OH! Haru! Come In!", I went inside their dorm looked around. Jeez. This is alot of job to do.

"You like some tea?", Chunji offered.

"ANNI! Dont bother", If I know. I am the one who will clean that glass later on.

----

 

Niel's POV

"Hey Haru. Dont be too polite. You can talk to us like your frineds since we're only around the same age", I told her.

"Oh! Okay!", she smiled and sat on the couch comfortably. VERY COMFORTABLY. With her feet on the small table in front of her.

"Hey. I heard you guys are Idols?", she asked with her eyes traveling around the room.

"Ahh Yeah ?", L.Joe said.

"You dont know us?", Ricky confusingly asked.

"NOPE. It's a big N-O !", okay now she's talking like a guy.

"The first time I heard your name I was like, Teen Top? Sounds like a Gay o. AHAHAHA!", She started bursting out laughing. Now, She's been wayyyy too comfortable talking to us!! She had reach beyond her limit!

 

3rd Person's POV

Niel is getting really pissed off that he barely wanted to yell at Haru. Ricky noticed it and covered Niel's Lips.

"Hyung. Hold yourself. She's still a girl", Ricky whispered.

 

Haru's POV

I saw Ricky covering Niel's mouth and it got me confused. A question came into my head. "How did his lips fit into Ricky's little hands? Arent those too big to fit in?"

Niel glared at me. Yes, It's a death-glare. All of them looked at me.

"Oops. Did I say it out loud?" I chuckled.

"YAH! Who ar-", Niel yelled and got cutted off when CAP covered his mouth and dragged him into one of the rooms. When Niel was nowhere to be seen, the 4 guys started laughing.

"HAHAHAH! Did you see his face! ITS DAEBAK!", Ricky laughed on top of his lungs while rolling on the floor.

"Hey Haru! NICE DUDE!", LJoe chuckled and hi-fived me.

 

Niel's POV


That girl! AISH! Im her employer and she should treat me like one! She's making fun of me and that's not funny at all!

"I wont be easy on you Haru", I muttered. CAP gave me a WTF look and left.

"SHEEEZ. Let's see what'll happen on her first day"

 

--

 

A/N:

' I updated ! WHOA. It's a miracle for me to update 2 chapters in one night! Since you guys commented and subscribed. I was inspired to write another chapter. How's this chapter? SORRY FOR THE WORDS THOUGH (=___=) I know it's quite insulting but THOSE WORDS ARE NOT TRUE. okay? ;)) Teen Top is DAEBAK!