Mr. Krabs

[HIATUS] Perfect Girl Transformation


Haru's POV

Okay. Now I dont know how to start cleaning up.Hmm. I guess I'll go first with picking up the clothes on the living room.

I started picking up the shirts, socks and boxers. Yeah, boxers.

"Oi Haru. Give me that!", Ricky snatched the boxer from my hand.

"Is that yours?", I know it's weird asking such a question.

"Nope. This is Niel's". He smirked. Speaking of that dude. There he is. Smiling like a jerk.

"Hey Ricky. Why are you holding my boxer?", he asked.

"I found it on the floor", I answered for Ricky.

"Im not talking to you. Im talking to Ricky. Are you Ricky?"

"Niel! Chill!", Ricky said. After that, Mr. Krabs left.

"What's with Mr. Krabs?" I asked Ricky. Then there goes ChangJo rushing towards us.

"Did I just hear Mr.Krabs? WHERE IS HE? Is he with Spongebob?" ChangJo asked. Is he Spongebob's Number One Fan or something?

"Mr.Krabs just left. He left us a present, his boxer" I laughed. To my surprise, the spongebob freak became more excited.

"REALLY? GIVE IT TO ME!!", he keeps on jumping up and down. He's that excited?

"THERE!", Ricky threw Mr.Krab's boxer straight into ChangJo's face.

"OH YAYYYYY!", Okay. now it's freaking me out. Isnt he too obsessed with Spongebob?

"O..kayyy?"

--

After 3 hours of work, Haru finally got to finish cleaning the rooms. Well, except for the boys' bedroom.

"Phew. It's alot of tiring", She whipe the sweat on her forehead. "Now, the last room"

Haru entered the bedroom. It's a mess. She saw a body laying on one of the beds.

"Oh. Someone's sleeping" Shall I wake him up? I need to clean the room. Well. I guess I'll ruin his dream

"Hey. Who ever you are, get up. I'll clean up this room"

NO ANSWER.

"I said I have to clean this room. So get up"

Still No Answer

"YAHHHH!"

The next thing I knew, a pillow was thrown straight into my beautiful face.

"SHUT UP! Im sleeping!" That voice.

"OI MR.KRABS. Get up! I need to clean up this room! Do you want me to throw you away together with all these trash ha?"

DEATH-GLARE. Yeah, I admit it. That scared me.

"YOU!" there he is. Standing in front of me

"me?" I asked. AISH. what kind of question is that?

"YES! YOU! Today is your first day and you've already crossed the line. Im starting to loose my temper because of you!" OMG. He's scary. REALLY SCARY. HARU PARK. Dont be scared. Youre a GUY! A GUY OKAY?

"So what? Just get your out here and im off to do my job" Did I just said that to my employer? OH NO. PLEASE DONT FIRE ME OUT.

"THAT'S IT!!!!" He yelled. THANK GOD the 5 guys came.

"Hey Niel! Dont yell at her!", the muscular alien, CAP, interrupted.

"HYUNG! I dont like her. Fire her out!" OH NO! PLease! DONT FIRE ME OUT ON MY FiRST DAY T_T

"What's with you Niel? She's nice!", the blonde alien said. Yes, it's LJoe

"Nice my face! She's a NO-NO! We want a maid who's beautiful and feminine right? So why did you accept her? She's a BIG NO-NO!" This guy. He's making me mad. And it's not good when I get mad.

"You...", I muttered.

"You say something?"

"If you dont like me, FINE! I wont force you! Just be thankful because there is someone who can bare cleaning up this dorm!" I yelled on his face.

"Hey Haru. Calm Down", Chunji tried to calm me down by caressing my back.

"Thanks to you. My first day at work is Ruined. Thanks Mr. Krabs!"

 

--

 

A/N:

' OH YAY! I updated ! HAHA . ;)) It's such a short and boring chapter though (=__=) WEW :3 There are sooo many B1A4 Fans ! How about X-5 ? Dont you think they're soo HOT ? Who's your Bias? Mine is ZIN :">