What The Heck Is Teen Top ?

[HIATUS] Perfect Girl Transformation
You were busy finishing all your homeworks. You sighed as you dont know how to get the circumference of a circle.
 
"Jeez. Why do we have to study these kind of things anyway. It's not that we always need to get the measure of the ball we play or determine how large a plate is".You threw the pen you're holding and layed your back onto the bed.
 
You stared blankly at the ceiling. You're bored. Nope, that's not the term. You don't have anything to do other than answer those formulas.
 
"I guess I need a permanent job. The money I earn from the coffee shop is not worth it for my needs". You sighed once again. You stood up and grabbed your cap.
 
"I'll go look for some job. You said to yourself and quickly left your house.
 
---
 
"Have you guys heard that the company already sent out advertisements about US hiring a maid?", Niel said childlishly.
 
"OMG! They're that fast?", The maknae were shocked of what he heard. Ricky came out of nowhere and sat beside Changjo who is currently watching TV.
 
"I hope the maid they'll get is a decent one. Let's just say she's not one of those obsessed fans", L.joe said.
 
"Yahh! Dont think of that too much guys! Let's finish off the ice cream on the fridge!", Niel ran off to the fridge and grabbed the 1galon chocolate fudge ice cream.
 
"Hey! Dont eat it all by yourself!", Changjo rushed towards his hyung and they both fight over the ice cream.
 
----
 
You keep on walking around the streets, hoping that you'll find a job. You stopped by a store and bought a newspaper.
 
"Now what do we have here?", You said to yourself as you scanned the Classified Ads Section. An article  caught your attention. 
 
Want A Job ?
Teen Top Is Hiring A Maid!
Must Be Atleast 18 years Old
For More Info, Call us @ 4534-3618-2687
 
--
 
"I do need a job! But jeez, why cant 15 years old students like me can get a permanent job? I have to feed myself!", You said out loud. A guy beside you chuckeled.
 
"So young lady, it seems like teen top is looking for a maid. They're famous so why dont grabe the chance?", the guy interrupted your conversation with yourself.
 
"Ahjussi. The ad says atleast 18 years of age. but im too young. Im only 15 y'know!", You started shaking yor head.%
 
"Oh. So you're too disappointed because you cant be Teen Top's maid?", the guy asked again. You stared at him like 'huh?'
 
"Look. I dont even know what the heck teen top is. And like I even care about it. Im looking for a job ahjussi!", you talked continously then sighed. The guy smirked and smiled at you.
 
"Here" He gave you his calling card. "I can give you a permanent job. Dont worry about the salary, it'll solve all your problems for sure!". Your face enlightened. You smiled. It's actually a grin.
 
"COOL! Thank You!", You shook the guy's hand vigirously. He started laughing at your STUPID reaction.
 
"You're now hired! Just meet me tomorrow at  the said address on the card that I gave you and you'll meet your employers. Got it?", You nodded and you keep on nodding. You know the dog putted in cars? The one that nods all the time? You were like that. Well then. Got to go miss...?"
 
"Park Haru!", you answered quickly.
 
"OKay miss park. see ya tomorrow. I still have somewhere to go!", after that he left.
 
You looked at the calling card he gave you.
 
Suhn HanDeul
Manager
TOP Media
 
"Whoa, he works at the media? Hmm. I wonder what my employers look like". She asked herself with confusion. An then, she paused for a moment.
 
"What the heck is Teen Top?"
 
---
 
A/N:
 
* Took me 2 hours to post this chapter because I re-typed it when my computer went down . :P DO COMMENT PLEASE! ;)
 
Anyways, who loves B1A4 ? :)) They're soo cute , arent they ? :]
My Bias is GONGCHAN ! :">