Im Sleepy

[HIATUS] Perfect Girl Transformation

Haru's POV

 

Here I am, at the school's garden. I've been kicked out of our class because of those guys. There are still 30 minutes left until the next class. Now, what to do. I saw a tree nearby. I sat under it.

"Time to sleep"

 

 

3rd Person's POV

Teen Top was surrounded by the girls.  ChunJi was smiling and greeting them. Ljoe was writing down the lesson written on the board. ChangJo was drawing at the back of his notebook. CAP was chit chatting with the students. Ricky was playing tetris on his iPhone. Niel was staring at the window.

"Hey hyung, I wonder where's Haru" , Niel said as he enjoys the view outside the window.

"She's just out there. Enjoying her free time", CAP answered.

"Ne~ Let's go find her!!" ChangJo childishly exclaimed.

"THAT'S A GOOD IDEA MAKNAE!", Niel stood up from his sit.

"IM IN~!", Ricky putted his iPhone into his pocket.

"Wait, I dont want to skip class", Ljoe said. Being a party pooper.

"Yah, COME ON!", Niel dragged him MERCILESSLY.

"YAHHHHH!!", Ljoe tried to struggle but CAP joined Niel on dragging him so now, he has no choice.

------

 

Niel's POV

 

HARU. HARU. HARU. Where could she possibly be ? 

 

"Wait. We're not yet familiar with this school, so how can we find her?!!!", Ljoe protested. He's killing the fun =___=

"ByungHun, stop whining, I think we found her"  CAP muttered.

"WHEREEEEE???!!!", I yelled.

"THERE!", Ricky pointed out. I saw a figure sitting under the shade of a tree. She seems, sleeping? We head to her place. She really is sleeping. I sat down beside her. I examined her face. She's so.......... beautiful. Look at her little nose. Her kissable pinkish lips. Her rosy cheeks. Why so... gorgeous? Wait, What the heck am I thinking. =___=

"Oy", I shook her. No movement. Is she a heavy sleeper?

"Oy Niel, Leave her alone.", ChunJi furrowed his eyebrows.

"Im bored, Oy Haru haru~~~~~", I poked her arm.

"WHAT?!", she slap my arm REALLY HARD. I think she's angry.After that,, she went back to sleep.

"OUCH! That hurts...." , I whined.

"See what you did Niel-hyung, You made her angry! That's a NO-NO", Ricky waved his finger at my face.

"Yah, HARUUU~~~ Tour us around the school", I pleased her with my heavenly voice.

"That's annoying hyung. Stop that. HAHA~", ChangJo laughed at me. Okay, what's funny with that?

"Shut Up Changjo!", I shot a death glare at him. "Haru~~ I Love Youuuuuuu~~♫" As I sang the I Love You Part in B1A4's OK.

"SHUT UP WILL YOU. WILL YOU SHUT THAT FREAKINGLY HUGE MOUTH OF YOURS!", She yelled at me. OMG. That's scary. REALLY SCARY.

"Omo. She's gonna kill you Hyung", Ricky threatened.

"You better leave her alone or else, YOU'RE DONE", LJoe added. Okay, what's with the threatening?

"What? Isnt she our maid? So it's her job to serve us", I excused.

Suddenly, Haru moved beside me. She messed her hair with frustration.

"So noisy" she muttered. That freaked me out. She shot me a glare. Am I gonna die ? Oh please! Jesus! Let me live.

"Oh haru! Sorry! PLEASE, SPARE ME! Dont kill me! Im too young to die. I still want to have a dozen of kids! LET ME LIVEEE!!" , I blurted out. WTH. WHY DID I SAY THAT!

"HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA!", The guys started laughing at me. Jeez =___=. Haru looked at me like WTF Is he talking about?

"Are you on drugs?", she asked. Do I seriously look like on drugs????

"OFCOURSE NOT! Jeez. Fine. These guys", I stood up and dusted the dirt off my pants. "I'll go take a walk"

"HAHAHAH XDD TAKE CARE HYUNGGG~~~~~", Changjo sang.

"Okay. Fine", I started walking out of the scene. And they are still laughing at me. I should'nt have agreed on finding her. This .

 

 

------------------------

 

Author's Note:

Oh yes IM BACK :D Since Teen Top is back with their new album, I decided to update this fanfic <3 Please Comment And Subscribe ! :3