Easy Game

Player

 

Anger (and possibly jealousy, too) got the best out of me sometimes. How could I not when all of a sudden this little decided to appear out of nowhere and seduce the guy I thought I have claimed? I shot him a glance and surprisingly, he got the hint real quick because in a matter of seconds that little no longer had her arms around his neck and fortunately stormed away.

I would consider Seunghyun to be quite a gentleman as opposed to the many different guys I’ve come across with. He didn’t rush into anything, he barely even touched me. My lips curled up into a sly smile when I sensed that he was slowly – by me.

I slowly placed my arms on his shoulders to close the gap in between us. He brushed his fingers softly on my sides and I softly gasped at the tingling sensation.

“What was that?” he asked, grinning, completely aware of the reds on my cheeks despite the darkness of the club.

I ignored his question and let him sink with satisfaction for a little while. With his palms resting on my waist, he pulled me in a little closer and moved along with my body. With the blasting beats playing in the background I could feel his hands were slowly going down and that was when I decided to stop all movements and walk away with a lame excuse of exhaustion, leaving him confused and lost.

“Still up for more drinks?” He leaned his hips against the bar counter, with his elbows propped up against the table and chin resting on his fist.

“If I didn’t know any better I would think you’re just trying to get me drunk.” I let out a small laugh, both at his remark and his body posture.

He leaned his head down to my ear, and with his hot breath on my skin, he lowly chuckled, “who said I wasn’t?”

I mentally cursed myself for letting Seunghyun and his stupid deep growl have this effect on me. Guys are all the same. They get to clubs for the same reason, and they never want to leave empty-handed. Gentlemen in the first 30 minutes, beasts in the next three hours. They leave you drown in pain, alone.

Laughters were filled at the bar as we downed our nth glass. It had definitely been a while since I genuinely enjoyed myself in a club with someone I barely know. Something at the back of my head told me that maybe Seunghyun was different, that he was not like the rest of the guys who solely want one thing from girls.

I laughed to myself for considering to give him a chance. Of course he was like the rest of the guys. Of course he was the same.

 

Seunghyun's POV

I wanted to get rid of her. Fast. I detest anybody touching my face and she had been doing it way too many times. In fact it was a shocker that I could actually bear with it for that long.

A victorious smile appeared on my face when Heejin suddenly came in between us, immediately driving the girl away. Was she trying to now? Was this jealousy I was sensing? How cute.

But she was different from other girls, different from how they would approach me in the club, different from how they would usually dance around me. Everyone else would pretend to be shy and keep a safe distance when in actual fact they are far from innocence. I assume these are the girls who receive the greatest sense of satisfaction when they walk along the streets with someone so dashing and thus ignite every girls’ jealousy. It disgusts me that there are still people like this. And it just made me lose faith in finding someone who would simply take me for who I am.

And Heejin seemed different. She was daring. It was like she knows what she wants and right now, I knew she wanted me. Just as I was about to spice things up a little bit and move my hands down, she walked away and left me there alone. Feisty. I followed her back to the bar for more drinks.

I tried all I could to make her drunk but damn, was this girl insane. Not a good drinker, right. I have no intention to her senseless. Not yet, at least. I guess what I want right now is to fool her into believing that I was one of those rare guys. Never in for the , just plain old flowers, chocolates and romance, and then leave. Just like how they left me then.

“That one in the corner. He looks like he got retrenched in the day and just got dumped.” I burst out laughing, and her laughter immediately followed after realizing as to whom I was making fun of.

“And that one. Ew, should totally get a room.” She pointed to a couple on the far right and rolled her eyes, disgusted from the sight.

Mind games, plans, moves, methods, and all sort of ideas were being pushed aside. We were in our own world and it was like as though nothing else mattered. People would think we were an actual couple, or lovers, probably, judging from the close proximity.

This felt weird. I wasn’t even suppose to feel any of this. I brushed the thought aside by downing another shot of hard liquor.

03:26 AM

From: Seunghyun

you home yet?

03:32 AM

From: Heejin

Ughhh... im already asleep and your text woke me up >:(

03:34 AM

From: Seunghyun

well since ure up, im thinking... maybe... we should go out again?

03:35 AM

From: Heejin

....now?!

03:39 AM

From: Seunghyun

now? no! not now, i mean, next time...? god are you that drunk? should have listened to me when i said i’ll send you home ;)

03:51 AM

From: Heejin

Choi Seunghyun-ssi, are you asking me out?

03:52 AM

From: Seunghyun

only if you would like to, Park Heejin-ssi :)

03:55 AM

From: Heejin

Thought you’d never ask :)

04:01 AM

From: Seunghyun

wednesday, 2pm? ^^

04:08 AM

From: Heejin

If i say yes will you allow me to sleep after this?

04:10 AM

From: Seunghyun

yes! goodnight, now! wednesday, don’t forget!!

Well, that was easy. This chase seemed easy. I almost felt sorry for her. Without a doubt she would slowly take interest in me and when the day comes I would make her fall for me. Deep.