Round 1

Player

 

Either lady luck was on my side or that fate was just playing with me because the moment I entered Jiyong’s house, that very same beautiful distraction was there as well. Sure, Heejin was good looking but I know better than to fall for girls like her. They are always the same. Bubbly, whiny, and have a really ing boring personality. I wouldn’t say they are extremely good behind closed doors either but whatever gets me off, you know?

And I guess I should try my luck with this one. Maybe she would be a great .

I flashed my smile, the smile that will eventually make girls drop to their knees infront of me. I attempted a casual conversation to get her attention. I’m not one to boast but I know when girls are interested in me and from the way she was reacting, she had fallen really deep.

“You’re really one interesting girl, I’ve never met one quite like you.” I tried one of my few basic flirting tactics on her. She giggled at my comment but I was mentally scoffing. These girls are always pretending to be shy and laugh prettily infront of guys. Revolting.

“I’m Seunghyun, by the way. Everyone calls me Top except for the really close ones.”

“Ah, Top. I’m Heejin. Everyone calls me.. Heejin.” She smiled sweetly and offered her hand.

“Call me Seunghyun.” I sent a quick wink while taking her soft hand and lightly brushed my lips against her skin.

We continued our mindless and random conversations and we slowly got to know each other more. At least enough to know that she loved M&M’s but couldn’t stand the brown ones, and would always take the aisle seat everytime she took the airplane. 

"We should really hang out sometime." Jackpot. My eyes brightened at her words. This felt like easiest chase yet. She could never guess what game I was actually playing with her.

 

"Hyung, Heejin is not a toy for you." I turned towards Youngbae, not giving him the slightest bit of interest as to what he was trying to convince me.

"You know I'll clean my mess without a speck of dust left." I reassured. That was how my games always end anyway.

"She's Jae's cousin, you'll make things awkward for everyone in the future. Please know what you’re getting yourself into." I rolled my eyes and sighed knowing his concerns.

"I know what to do, you don't have to worry."

Youngbae shook his head disapprovingly and entered his room. It was cute that he actually bothered trying to persuade me out of this. But no. He damn well knew my personality, and he damn well knew that once I locked onto my target I never give up. And I never lose.

So what if she was Jae’s cousin? It only meant more challenge and I like challenges.

 

HeeJin's POV

He was definitely attracted to me. Ridiculous pick-up lines, useless personal questions that would make him look like he was interested in me but in all honesty only used them to get in my pants. I tried playing along but god, was this boring and tiring. If this was how he hit on girls then he was definitely lacking. He was lucky he was devilishly handsome.

"We should really hang out sometime." The words came out from my mouth abruptly. This was the last resort when I really needed to make these boys shut up and think that I was starting to be into them. Little did they know this was just how I play my games.

Although the relations were complicated since my cousin was dating one of his best friends, I had to admit that this was much more fun than the other games I’ve played.

 

I made my way over to the club I regularly visit every Thursday night. With a simple nod, I was immediately let in by the bouncer. Since Seunghyun didn’t seem like the sort who would speed things up, I hoped I could find some fun in the meantime.

“Heejin!” I closed my eyes and exhaled, not liking that there was someone I know that I just had to bump into. I turned and was delightedly surprised that it was him.

“Omo! Top!” I exclaimed in surprise. This was beginning to get awkward, and he chuckled probably feeling the same as well.

“Seunghyun, remember?” He smiled, making sure to turn on his charm. “Hyung, get this lovely lady here a cran vodka.” Hyung? He must be a regular here. It’s a wonder how come I’ve never seen him around.

“Thanks, but I really can’t drink well.” Lies. I can down five shots and still be sober as . I just had to show him an innocent front.

“It’s my treat and no worries, I’ll make sure you get home safely.” I was mentally cursing. These are the same exact words other guys would use in their attempt to make me drunk and get on their bed screaming their names and begging for more. I faked a smile and took shy sips from the glass. He was spoiling my fun but since he was here, I might as well take the chance and speed up the game.

"Do you dance?" I asked.

"Umm, I can't-"

"C'mon don't be shy!" I dragged him to the dance floor before he could even reject my offer. Within minutes I was taking control and the guys were behaving like predators, surrounding me as though I was they prey they had been waiting for a really long time to satisfy their hunger.

Seunghyun simply stood there and bored his eyes into me. He unconsciously his lips at the way I moved my body. I was secretly admiring him from where I was dancing as well. Secretly analyzing that certainty he had in him. I was about to stop neglecting him and pull him in to join me when he suddenly grabbed a random girl that had just happened to walk past. He pulled her into the dance floor and she seemed more than glad to be grabbed and caressed all over by this dashing devil.

It was when she practically threw herself on him that made my eyes burn with desire to claim him away from her.

This was a game, but nobody’s taking Seunghyun away from me.