chapter nine

today, tomorrow

a/n  hey guys, sorry for the super late update! love y'all :D

_____

 

 

There’s a knock on the door and Wooyoung quickly pulls his blanket to cover himself, sinking deeper into the mattress. Maybe if he stays still enough or be unresponsive, his intruder would somehow leave him alone.

“Staying home again today?” It’s Minjun’s voice. But of course this brother of his won’t give up that easily. Wooyoung groans lazily back at him.

“But it’s a nice day today.”

Another groan.

“Really don’t want to go out?”

And another.

“Where’s your other half?” Minjun asks this time, trying a different tactic to get a proper answer although it’s also obvious he’s teasing Wooyoung. Wooyoung makes a weird noise of disapproval and kicks his blanket off sulkily.

“Stop it,” Wooyoung pouts. Minjun laughs.

“I don’t know what happened to you guys, or if I should interfere at all. But it’s my day off today and I’m taking you out. I‘m not taking a no as an answer!”

Wooyoung sighs, blowing on his fringe that has started to grow long again. He knows Minjun will not leave him alone until he gets what he wants. But Wooyoung doesn’t feel like spending another boring, depressing time alone in his room anyway. Maybe he should go out with Minjun and find something else to do for once.

“Are you going to buy me nice things?” Wooyoung asks, with Minjun already tugging his younger brother on his hand prodding him to get up.

“Of course,” Minjun grins. “What do you want? New clothes? New shoes? New movies? Games?”

“New sketchbook,” Wooyoung tells him.

“A sketchbook again? Where’s your old one?”

Wooyoung points his mouth at the trash can where his sketchbook is. Minjun stares at it, and then at Wooyoung.

“Why is it there?”

“Cause there is where it belongs now.” Wooyoung ignores his brother’s stare and gets himself readied to go out.

“Let’s get you something else too, not just another sketchbook again. How about a new sneakers? Hmm? Hmmm?”

Wooyoung rolls his eyes. “Stop wasting money on me. My shoes are still in a good condition.”

“Hey, it’s not wasting money, okay?” Minjun wraps his arm around Wooyoung’s shoulders after he’s finished dressing up, leading them out of the room and going downstairs. “I’m just…happily spoiling my little brothers. Come on, let’s go fetch the twins from school and go somewhere!”

“If you want to spoil me, then buy me fast foods. Buy me all the fried chickens in the world.”

“Fast foods are not healthy for you,” Minjun shakes his head in disapproval, as they entered the bakery together. “Too much salt will cause you to get high blood pressure and heart .”

“Na-uh, no fast foods for you,” their mom agrees, waggling her finger at Wooyoung. “But have fun with your brothers!” she squeezes Wooyoung’s shoulders and presses a kiss on his cheek. She does the same to Minjun right after that.

“At least let me have ice creams!” Wooyoung pouts, following right behind Minjun towards his car at the garage. He shoves his hands in his pockets and realizes he left his phone on the table in his room. He contemplates on going back and taking it, but ended up shrugging his shoulders and getting in the car instead. He’s not expecting an important call or text anyway. Or is he? Wooyoung thinks of all the calls and texts from Nichkhun that he’s left unanswered, and suddenly feels the guilt creeping in to his heart.

“Seat belt on, kiddo,” Minjun says, immediately and effectively snapping Wooyoung from his thoughts.

“I'm not a kiddo!” Wooyoung huffs, but puts on the seat belt anyway.

“I’ll buy you ice creams.”

“Oh yeah!” Wooyoung does a fist pump with his hand. Minjun snickers a too easy, but Wooyoung ignores him and says out loud the flavors he wants to buy later.






The book store is a huge one; two stories and located right inside a busy shopping mall. The place isn’t that packed, but there’s certainly a fair amount of crowd here and there. Wooyoung has lost sight of his brothers and thought of texting or calling them, but then remembers he doesn’t have his phone with him, so he ends up wandering around aimlessly after getting his new sketchbook from the stationary’s section instead.

Wooyoung suspects his younger brothers are no longer in the same store, probably wandering around on their own in the mall, but he’s positively sure Minjun is still around. Wooyoung goes to the second floor and passes rows and rows of different kinds of books and magazines before deciding on checking the architecture section.

There isn’t that much people around in this almost secluded area and Wooyoung spots Minjun’s hat almost immediately from where he stands. Minjun seems busy checking and flipping to some architecture magazines, and after making sure of Minjun’s location, Wooyoung slows down a bit and walks towards a different section.

He scans his eyes at the English-titled books, reaching out his hand to check on the ones that caught his interest. “Hmm?” he calls back distractedly when he hears Minjun calling for him.

“Did you get your sketchbook?” Minjun asks. He sounds nearer, but not approaching to where Wooyoung is.

“Yeah,” Wooyoung says, nodding his head although he’s not sure if Minjun’s watching him or not. He puts the book in his hand back to its place and turns around to face a magazine rack. None of them are of his interests (gossip, home decorations, fashion, health, games), so he doesn’t bother to check any of them, until he sees the one at the furthest end. Business Today, says the title on top of the magazine, clean-cut layout and choice of fonts and colors. It’s rather dull and too sophisticated for Wooyoung’s liking though, and the only thing that caught Wooyoung’s attention is the picture they used on the cover page.

Wooyoung takes the magazine out from the rack and stares at it, a picture of a young man in his early thirties decorating the page. He stood there looking all poised and full of confidence in his black suit, with a small and almost reserved smile on his good looking face.

NICHAN HORVEJKUL, it says on the bottom right of the page, followed by a 33, Male, Successful slogan right beside his name. Story of one of the top 10 most richest and successful heirs in Thailand.

Wooyoung stares at it some more in awe, because even though Nichkhun’s told him about his family’s business before, he never knew they were this huge, well-known and successful to the eyes of the public. “Top ten, huh?” Wooyoung murmurs to himself. He looks around and spots Minjun checking out the best sellers, looks around again while biting his lower lip, as if what he’s about to do is a huge crime and he might get caught while he’s at it. The truth is that, Wooyoung’s only flipping the magazine open trying to find the cover story on Nichan, and without much trouble, he finds the whole four pages filled with Nichan’s long interview and story along with his biography. Wooyoung feels dizzy with the words he reads (conglomerate; recently set up his own business dealing with automobile; quickly climbing up into the top three in the most successful heirs list) because he suddenly thinks that one day this could and would be Nichkhun, suddenly feels so small and useless and unworthy of Nichkhun’s time and attention. He thinks of what Junho’s said to him; He didn’t understand why Khun was with me, why I was standing in his way. Khun deserves better, and if Junho didn’t deserve Nichkhun, then why would Wooyoung himself do?

His eyes slowly move to the photos included in the article, all looking abnormally perfect and formal, even the ones from his personal album dated from when he was in high school up to where he is now. Even the portrait of the family —consisting of only four people including Nichkhun himself— gives off a strange vibe, practiced smiles and perfect postures but intimidating in their own way. Wooyoung also notices the only photo of Nichan looking more relaxed and distinctively happy is the one of him with Nichkhun. They looked slightly younger and more like any other normal siblings in their casual clothes, with genuine smiles plastered on their face and arms over each other. The captions right below read; Nichan and his younger brother, Nichkhun, in Hong Kong Disneyland celebrating the younger of the Horvejkul brothers‘ birthday.

“They must be close,” Wooyoung says to himself. He kinda, sorta, maybe hates himself right now because he thinks he knows and understands why Nichan wants the best for Nichkhun. It’s probably the same feeling Minjun has for him, or these feelings Wooyoung has for his younger siblings. Of course anyone would want and hope for the best for their own brothers. But how does one know what’s best for other people? In the end, it’s up to the individual himself to decide, no?

The noises around him slowly turn clearer and distinct to his ears again as Wooyoung lets the thoughts fade away from his mind. It seems like Minjun and the twins are bickering over something. So the twins were still in the same store after all…

“Why are you buying so much comics? You should be studying!” Minjun says, trying to snatch away the shopping basket from Jinyoung’s hand.

“Ah hyung! They’re on sale! Come on,” Jinyoung whines.

“Yeah! Promise we’ll study more after this. Pretty please?”

“Yah, if this affects your grades, I’m the one who’s going to get scolded,” Minjun says. Wooyoung chuckles, especially when he sees Minjun’s already giving in as he puts his own magazines and books in the shopping basket while the twins are doing some sort of a victory dance at the side. Sometimes, Wooyoung thinks Minjun spoils the three of them too much. “Are you going to buy that?” Minjun asks, pointing his eyes at the magazine in Wooyoung’s hand. Wooyoung stares at the magazine and quickly closes it, putting it back into the rack and shaking his head.

“No, just this,” Wooyoung shows the sketchbook in his hand. Minjun takes it and Wooyoung joins his younger brothers as they walk to the cashier together. However, Jaebeom stretches his arm sideways, blocking Wooyoung to slow them down and putting some distance apart from Minjun. “What?” Wooyoung raises his eyebrow at them. Jaebeom looks at Minjun for a second and then leans forward to whisper, “There’s a music shop just right across this book store near the escalator. Do you want to go?” with a smile on his face. Wooyoung brightens up. “Really?” His younger brothers nod their heads enthusiastically. “Well then let’s go!” Wooyoung decides, giving one last look at Minjun who is already queuing to pay for their books. “Hurry, hurry!” he pushes at his younger brothers’ backs towards the exit and then they laugh when Minjun shouts after them as he finally notices them leaving without him.






Just like the book store, the music shop is just as big, but not nearly as huge. There’s visibly more people here and it’s a lot more noisier, and the reason why they had to go without Minjun is that their eldest brother doesn’t like being stuck in noisy places. Wooyoung has a hunch Minjun’s probably loitering just outside of the shop waiting for them though and he probably has to go to him sooner and later anyway, but for now he’ll take some time browsing through the albums in the store.

“Hope he doesn’t try to reach me through my phone though,” Wooyoung mutters to himself thoughtfully. His worries are short-lived though, as he sees a huge poster of his favorite idol group taking up a good portion of the wall. Even though he loves this group, he’s been out of the loop for a while now as it was hard to keep in touch of the local music scene since he went away to the States with his family. Now he finally has the chance to check up on them again. Apparently, the group recently just came out with a new Japanese album.

“Wow, Legend of 2PM?” Wooyoung reaches out for one of the albums on the rack. His jaw drops open when he sees the price. “Look, I love you 2PM, but this is such a rip off,” he clicks his tongue and puts the album back in. There’s a stand where they put the music previews on in a tab though, so Wooyoung thinks, why the hell not? He takes the headphone and fixes it onto his ears as his finger clicks on the touch screen. Despite never hearing any Japanese release from 2PM, the songs actually sound so much better than he’d expected. Now, he wonders if Minjun would be willing to buy one for him.

He closes his eyes as track number ten comes up, the calm, softer tune calming his mind. He doesn’t really know what the song’s about, but the voices are weirdly soothing despite the sad feeling touched onto it. As he taps his fingers against the back of the tab, his mind wanders off to the magazine he read back at the book store. Briefly thinking about Nichan somehow makes him think about Nichkhun and before he knows it, he’s already wondering what Nichkhun is doing right now? What is his favorite group? What kind of music does he listen to?

Realizing how his thoughts always come back to Nichkhun, he sighs heavily, pulls the headphone off and lets it rest around his neck and shoulders. He doesn’t feel like browsing around the store anymore, so he takes the headphone off and is about to look for Minjun, when the sight of Junho standing a few meters away and staring at him makes him stay frozen in his place.

How ironic is it for Junho to show up when he’s thinking about Nichkhun, and Wooyoung can’t help but feel a little bitter about it. His thoughts go back to days and days before and stopping at the conversation they had, before moving forward to the little fight Wooyoung had with Nichkhun. He feels more bitter, and admittedly a little sick that he’s holding this much anger and allowing it to take control of his mind this easily. Wooyoung tries to control himself, tries to remind himself that it’s stupid, and it isn’t fair for anyone to get the taste of his anger and jealousy when no one has any idea what’s going on or what’s playing in his head at all. He offers Junho a faint smile.

“What are you doing here?”

Junho blinks his eyes and sighs, his fingers playing with the strap of his bag. He takes a few steps closer and stares at Wooyoung again, looking as if he’s debating with himself over something he needs to do— over something he’s supposed and about to do. He sighs again in defeat, shrugging his shoulders as he seems to finally make up his decision.

“I’ve probably said something wrong and made you mad at me,” Junho says, and carefully adds “— and Nichkhun,” quietly. “I should probably make it clear that there’s nothing going on between us anymore and I only told you that because I wanted for you to be prepared for what’s to come for you guys in the near future. Nichkhun’s moved on and so did I and—”

“Did Nichkhun send you to talk to me?” Wooyoung interrupts. Junho’s staring again and Wooyoung can’t tell if he’s pissed that he got interrupted or if he think’s Wooyoung is stupid for asking something so ridiculous. But Wooyoung’s just not feeling too happy that it’s Junho that is talking to him instead of Nichkhun himself, and if Nichkhun had really sent Junho to him, he knows for sure that he’s going to be mad at him for more days to come.

No,” Junho presses. Okay, maybe he is a little irritated. “If you’re going to keep being like this, nothing good will come out of this situation. Just— reach out and listen to Khun, okay? He’s so miserable and—” Junho frowns. “You need to reach out to him before it’s too late.”

“What do you mean?”

“When Nichan came here, I thought he was a little suspicious,” Junho tells him. “I think he wants to bring Nichkhun back with him.”

“What?” Wooyoung widens his eyes. “Bring him back to where?”

“I don’t know. But it’s just a feeling. But it’s better to be safe than sorry later. Talk to him. Uhh. Chansung is waiting for me. I gotta go now,” he announces. Before Wooyoung can ask him more, Junho’s already walking away from him. Wooyoung frowns.

He knows Nichkhun is going to leave someday, but he told Wooyoung it’s going to be sometime after his graduation and it’s still at least a few months away from now. Wooyoung should feel assured because despite everything that happened between them, he trusted Nichkhun— except that now he really doesn’t feel too sure anymore and he can feel the worries slowly sinking in to his being. He definitely needs to see and talk to Nichkhun soon.

Wooyoung stays restless for the rest of the day and unfortunately, they only head back home after another few rounds of shopping and a fulfilling dinner. As soon as they arrived home, Wooyoung quickly looks for his phone and feels disappointed to see no new text messages or missed calls from Nichkhun. As much as he wants to talk to Nichkhun, he doesn’t want to be the first to look for him. It’s kind of ridiculous and childish but he’s not willing to put his pride away so he decides he’ll give himself a day to tone his pride down a little before looking for Nichkhun. Who knows, maybe if he’s lucky enough, Nichkhun will find him first somewhere in between those times. He feels the exhaustion getting to him so Wooyoung takes a quick shower, takes in his medicines and goes straight to bed.






Wooyoung stirs in his sleep, eyes still shut tight from the overpowering sleepiness. Even so, Wooyoung clearly feels the annoying feeling of having a full bladder and the need to use the toilet urgently. Groaning, he kicks his blanket off and waits a few split seconds before getting up from the bed and shuffling towards the bathroom. He groans again when the bright light in the bathroom hurts his eyes, but quickly does his business so he can get back to sleep just as quick.

Sleep doesn’t come as quick as Wooyoung had hoped it would though, and now Wooyoung’s lying frustrated on his bed, shifting around looking for comfortable spot but it is clearly a useless attempt. Wooyoung gives up soon after and throws an arm over and onto his forehead, staring at the ceiling above him instead. With the heater on, it isn’t as cold but Wooyoung thinks that drinking a warm milk will help to get him back to sleep.

He gets up and swiftly pockets his phone into his pajamas, quietly making his way to the kitchen making sure to make as little noise as he can. He doesn’t switch on the lights, only the small, dim one just above the counter where he prepares his milk powder in a mug and warms the water in the electric kettle. While waiting for the water to boil, he takes out his phone to play some games, but is surprised instead to see a new text message from Nichkhun. He unlocks his phone and opens the message, reading the content quickly.

can I meet you? I’ll wait outside until you decide to meet me., the text says. His eyes shift to check the time the text was sent— 10.30PM, and then up to current time ticking at the top right of the screen. His eyes widened, and he jumps from the stool to rush quickly to the bakery.

“God, Khun, you wouldn’t be so stupid to wait in the cold for 2 hours, would you?” Wooyoung mutters to himself, standing near the glass door and looking at the situation outside of the bakery. He sighs in relief when he notices the street is empty although he doesn’t feel completely at ease yet. He walks to the living room, just to make sure, and peeks outside through the window. He gasps when he sees a figure right across the street, standing under the lamppost, and feels his heart sink a little when he realizes that it is indeed, Nichkhun. Nichkhun has his hands buried deep inside the pockets of his long jacket, gaze glued to the ground and even though he’s a few meters away from Wooyoung, Wooyoung can tell that he’s shivering from the cold. “,” Wooyoung curses, hurriedly walks to the door to unlock and fly it open. Their gazes meet as soon as Wooyoung opens the door where Wooyoung can see Nichkhun immediately straightening up from his previous posture. He puts his shoes on and rushes to Nichkhun, only to drag him back into the house without letting Nichkhun say anything first.

“W-Wooyoung,” Nichkhun stutters from the cold.

“Shut up and get inside, you idiot,” Wooyoung frowns. Despite originally feeling angry at Nichkhun for what had happened before, he’s actually feeling more worried for Nichkhun now. Did he really wait out there for two full hours? Or who knows, maybe he’s been waiting there for more than that? Wooyoung locks the door and continues to drag Nichkhun into the kitchen where he sits him down onto the stool at the counter.

“Wooyoung,” Nichkhun calls again. Wooyoung bluntly ignores him, putting all his interest in pouring the hot water into the mug instead. He reaches for Nichkhun’s hands in his pockets— frowning lightly at how cold they are— and wraps them around the mug with his own hands cupping on top of Nichkhun’s. Nichkhun visibly cringes at the obvious contrast of temperatures but soon enough gets comfortable with the warm mug. Nichkhun is still shivering though, and that doesn’t help to chase Wooyoung’s worries away at all. He turns around to get a blanket from the guest room but Nichkhun stops him by grabbing Wooyoung on his wrist.

“Where are you going?”

“You’re cold. I’m getting you something to warm you up,” Wooyoung tells him.

“I’m— I’m okay,” Nichkhun sniffs, his nose appears red under the lightning.

“If you were going to wait outside in the cold, you should have wore something warmer,” Wooyoung reprimands him.

“I’m all warmed up, I just forgot my scarf and didn’t wear my gloves,” Nichkhun insists. “And I didn’t actually expect you’d made me wait for two hours,” he continues, mumbling his already nasal speech.

Wooyoung feels embarrassed and a little bad, quickly defending himself with “I didn’t know you were coming, okay? I was already asleep…What do you want coming here anyway?” Wooyoung narrows his eyes and crosses his arms over his chest, although he’s actually glad to see Nichkhun again. He doesn’t seem that miserable— thankfully, but he does look a little tired and restless.

“I— I wanted to see you,” Nichkhun answers. “I need to talk with you. I— Missed you.”

Now, that’s not something new. Wooyoung receives Nichkhun’s text about him missing Wooyoung all the time, but having to hear it himself this time feels a little different. Although it is kind of expected to hear this from Nichkhun, Wooyoung still feels flustered all the same.

“I’m getting you a blanket,” Wooyoung lamely replies, desperate to get away just so Nichkhun won’t see his blushing face and hear his fast beating heart. “Drink that milk,” he says and walks away without waiting for Nichkhun’s reply. “Get yourself back together, you’re supposed to be mad at him,” Wooyoung tells himself quietly, pressing a hand against his chest as if the action itself will help to calm his heart down. “How embarrassing would it be to get an attack now from hearing those words,” he scoffs. He takes his time taking out the blanket from the closet, careful not to make any sounds that will wake up his parents, whose room is just right across the end of the hall. He drowns in his thoughts and when he gets back to the kitchen, Nichkhun’s already have half the milk drank. Wooyoung puts the blanket on Nichkhun and Nichkhun thanks him as he wraps himself in it while Wooyoung takes a sit next to him.

“What did you want to talk about?” Wooyoung starts. “Couldn’t you wait until tomorrow to say it to me?”

“I wasn’t going to waste another day,” Nichkhun sighs. “I just needed to see and talk to you. I’m tired of us being like this. Aren’t you tired of being mad at me?”

Wooyoung exhales in discontent, crossing his arms over his chest again and refusing to answer Nichkhun’s question. He was still a little angry at Nichkhun, but having to finally see Nichkhun again like this, he feels more glad than anything because deep inside he knows better than anyone else that he missed Nichkhun, too. “Well, now that you’re here, talk then.”

Nichkhun swivels to the side a little, tilting his head so he can see Wooyoung’s face. Wooyoung looks back at him for a brief moment and then casts his gaze back down on the counter. “I— I’m really sorry.”

“For what?”

“For making you mad. For not telling you about me and Junho. We’re friends and I should have told you about it sooner, but I just—”

“Just what?” Wooyoung looks at Nichkhun again and actually locks his gaze with Nichkhun’s this time.

“I just didn’t think it’d be such a big deal, you know?” Nichkhun sighs in desperation, his eyes searching for Wooyoung’s. “I mean, me and Junho, we’re just friends now. Yesterdays don’t matter, but the present do.”

“Hmm,” Wooyoung presses his lips together, his hand on the counter and finger pressing absentmindedly against the cold surface.

“I didn’t think you’d be so upset about it…”

“Of course I would,” Wooyoung mumbles.

“But why? Why were you so upset?”

“You know…” Wooyoung answers in a hushed tone. “You’re stupid if you don’t know,” Wooyoung glares at Nichkhun blinking at him in confusion. “I—” Wooyoung inhales and exhales heavily. “I l-like you. Okay? Thinking about you and Junho just makes me so furious with jealousy. I— I don’t know.”

There’s silence on Nichkhun’s side for a few second before he lets out a hushed “Oh.”
“Oh. Wooyoung I thought you would never— I thought we agreed not to fall in love with each other.” Nichkhun’s staring at him with a fond but apologetic gaze. Wooyoung feels embarrassed, feels like the worst is just about to come and maybe he’s regretting a little for confessing his feelings to Nichkhun like that. Maybe it wasn’t the right time but the damage’s done now.

“We never agreed on such thing,” Wooyoung reminds Nichkhun. “And I don’t— I don’t know if it’s love. I just know that— I really like you. I just really like you a lot..”

“Wooyoung…”

“I know,” Wooyoung knits his brows together, feeling the knot in his throat tightening. “I know I’m just being stupid.”

“Wooyoung, it’s not—”

“Even if it is love,” Wooyoung looks up at Nichkhun. His vision blurs, sniffling and trying hard not to let the tears fall. “Can I love you with this heart? Will it be enough? It’s not strong enough for me, let alone making it beat for someone else.”

Wooyoung falls silent when Nichkhun gets up and pulls him into a hug, pressing Wooyoung’s head onto his chest. Wooyoung gasps a little with surprise, but as soon as the realization dawns on him, he feels his tears trickling down on his cheeks.

“It’s not stupid,” Nichkhun says, his fingers Wooyoung’s hair. “Being true to your feelings is not stupid.”

Wooyoung wipes his tears with the back of his palm. “How do you feel? About me? About us?” Nichkhun chuckles softly. “What?” Wooyoung asks, slightly alarmed.

“Honestly, I’ve liked you since the first time we met. That’s why I keep coming back. I like spending time with you, I like you and I can never get enough of you. I think you’re the stupid one here for not realizing it,” Nichkhun chuckles again. It’s not mocking at all, in fact he’s said it in that fond and gentle voice of his. Now, Wooyoung doesn’t know where to go. So basically, Nichkhun’s telling him that he likes Wooyoung, too. And then what? It really to not have any experience in this kind of thing, at all. “Are you not gonna say anything?”

“I— I don’t know…”

“Look,” Nichkhun pulls away and looks at Wooyoung in the eyes. “The reason why I didn’t tell you this is because…I thought you’d never feel the same about me. But now…” Nichkhun smiles as he trails off. “I know this is all too new for you, and you’re probably still confused over stuff and your feelings. You might not know what you want right now. But that’s fine. One step at a time, okay?” Wooyoung searches for Nichkhun’s eyes and slowly nods his head. “Take it slow, we’re not in a rush. We’ll help sorting out your feelings together”

“Okay,” Wooyoung says, snaking his arms around Nichkhun’s waist and pulling him into another hug. “Thank you. And I’m— sorry. For getting all mad at you like that and not replying your texts and calls.”

“It’s all fine now,” Nichkhun assures, rubbing his hand on Wooyoung’s back. “Also, I’m gonna make you fall in love with me, there‘s no backing out now. You better be prepared,” he adds in, followed by a chuckle. Wooyoung smiles.

“Is it really okay even if in the end all I can offer back to you is this broken heart?”

“Of course. I’ll just have to take extra care of it, right?” Nichkhun says. Wooyoung’s smile widens as he nods his head, agreeing with Nichkhun’s answer. Right at this moment, Wooyoung suddenly feels content, suddenly feels the fast beating of his heart doesn’t hurt anymore from the pain but instead it flutters with too much happiness that it might as well burst from his chest.

Right at this moment, Wooyoung thinks he wants to stay like this forever, to stay in this moment together with Nichkhun in the dead of the night with nothing else but their calm breathings, their heartbeats and everything Nichkhun invading all his senses. It’s the kind of moment Wooyoung wants to live in, wants to treasure with all his heart, wants to keep in his memory and locks it there forever.

Right at this same moment, Wooyoung wonders how long this will last.