Turning Her Into Someone Else

When She Was Her

"You have just said that you are sick and then you are sending me away?" Yuri yelled at her sister.

"That is not the point noona!" Yu-kwon interjected. "She is asking you to be her!" he told Yuri and then look at Yoona who is just smiling at him. "Yoona noona.. You already gave us troubles when you went away, why give us more now that you are back?"

"How dare you talk to your noona like that? She's older thatn you Yu-kwonie!" Yuri told his brother.

"He has a point." Yunho said. "Yoong.. Why bother to send Yuri there? Did the things that you found there are really that important to you now?"

"Oppa, I am a very popular model there. I am married. My husband is rich. I was bashed when I married him, they are all saying that I married him for the money. Now that I am sick.. the treatments are very expensive.. everyone would think that I would need to use my husband's money for the treatment not even thinking that I can pay for it all." Yoona said. "I don't want them to say anything more about me, it won't help me in my recovery and would just stress me out. My husband is a very busy person, he wouldn't have the time to take care of me. I want to be taken cared of by eomma. I don't want to announce to everyone that I have cancer and for them to update everyone using the media on how well  or bad I am doing. I won't give them any chances of saying anything to me especially now that I am facing a big crisis."

"It's your choice. You wanted to find yourself, that is the consequences." Yu-kwon said who now automatically shielded himself from any assault that he is going to receive, Yunho hit him his head. "And don't say stupid things to Yuri noona, she is stupid."

"No, I think our sister is going to accept this." Yoona said delightedly which caused Yu-kwon to make face at her. "I have just found out today that she is a theater actress.. which means she knows that once she is on the stage, there is no more take two. It would be a great advantage on my siutation, her everyday life would be the stage.. and she'll know that she need to do her best since there is no take two's."

"ohhh.. a challenge." Yuri said.

"Aisshii.." Yu-kwon stared at his noona. "That is not a challenge noona that is suicide!"

"Yuri ah.. You know how rash you are in decision making. Use your head." Yunho said.

"Noona doesn't have one unfortunately." Yu-kwon sighed. 

"The red dye just made your hair more noticeable. Although you cannot notice it, it doesn't mean that it isn't there!" Yuri retorted giving his brother a weak punch on his shoulder. "But you know.. You know how I love challenges, Nyahahaha!"

"Thank you." Yoona said.

"Why are you saying thank you?" Yu-kwon asked. "Nobody said yes to you, noona."

"I take I love challenges as a yes." Yoona retorted then pinched his brother's cheeks.

"You are already on the right age to make decisions.. I don't know what I did.. why did you kids turn that way?" Mrs. Kwon said sighing. And Yu-kwon face-palmed and silently cursed.


 

The twins went to their room with Yu-kwon. He wants to know what his noonas are planning. 

"Yuri ah." Yoona said handing her a box full of pictures. "Those are the people that I know in Korea. Familiarized yourself with their faces."

"Yoona noona, how sure are you that no one would find out about Yuri noona?" Yu-kwon asked. 

"She's going to be alright. Nobody would find out. This world revolves in the appreciation of physical beauty, anyway.. Without a doubt. Everyone will see her as me, and me as her." she said with a smile. 

Yuri observed Yoona in the following days. She re-learn how she say things and do things. Yoona have changed a little, very little that Yuri think that she can mimic her in a short time. She familiarized herself with the faces of the people that her sister knew in Korea, especially her husband and his family, her manager, and her friends. After 1 month of preparation, she is ready to be Kwon Yoona. After a week they are sending her off to Korea, while Yoona will undergo therapy to fight the illness and recover.

"Yuri ah, you'll be fine." Yoona said when they arrived at the airport. "Seunghyun will be there waiting for you, he told me he'll pick me up." She went and straighten Yuri's clothes. "Don't be surprise if he'll hug you as soon as he sees you, okay?"

"Ye." Yuri replied, not hearing a word that her sister said.

"Take care of yourself, and remember to use your head always.. Okay?" Yunho reminded her. "Please do not be so reckless and impulsive as always."

"Ye, oppa." Yuri said with a smile. She was taken a back when Yu-kwon suddenly gave her a punch on her shoulder. "Aw! that hurt!"

"Noona, I am very much against this.. But if anything happens you can always call me, alright?" Yu-kwon told her sister who hugged him tightly in response. "Let go of me!"

"Don't be too hard on your noona, alright!?" Yuri said squeezing him.

"Call us. And take care." Mrs. Kwon said.

After all the goodbyes, it is time for Yuri to ride the plane and get ready for the adventures ahead. It has been all games and adventures for her in Paris, would it be different in Korea?

"So this is where my sister found herself.." Yuri thought aloud, looking around. "She found herself here.. but I think I'm getting lost." She have just arrived in South Korea and is wondering where her brother-in-law is. Where should I find him? I can't see him anywhere... aishiii.. Should I walk towards the entrance? Yuri doesn't know what to do. She then decided to walk toward the airport entrance. She saw a huge crowd waiting for their relatives to come out. Where could I find him here? She decided to walk pass through the crowd. She keeps her eye looking for her brother-in-law when someone grabbed her by the arm. She turn around and stare at the person. He's.. so handsome. She wondered where she have seen him before as he looks really familiar. And then in registered in her brain. It's Choi Siwon, Seunghyun's brother.

"Siwon--ssi?" Yuri asked carefully.

"Who else?" Siwon said coldly. He let go of Yuri's arms.

"What are you doing here? Huh?" Yuri asked in her confusion.

"We're waiting for someone." Siwon said with a smirk. That's the only time that Yuri noticed that there is a little girl smiling at her. It's Siwon's daughter, Sooyeon.

"Ahh.. Sooyeon ah! I did not notice you!" Yuri said in her delight.

"Annyeong Haseyo unnie." Sooyeon greeted her with a smile.

"Kyeopta!" Yuri said then gave Sooyeon a kiss on her cheek. "Siwon-ssi, I'm afraid I needed to go now.. I am trying to figure out where Seunghyun is." Yuri told Siwon, gave him a bow then started to walk away. Siwon grabbed her arm again. "Wae?" She asked in her confusion.

"Who do you think are we waiting for here?" Siwon asked her.

"I don't know. I have no idea and I don't care" Yuri said, annoyed. "And keep your hand off me, it hurts!" Yuri exclaimed and suddenly remembered that she needs to stay calm. Yoona's always calm. Siwon let her go.

"Aishii.. You don't even know who is going to pick you up?" Siwon said equally annoyed.

"Seunghyun. Wae?" Yuri said. "Why do you keep on asking questions? If you want to say something then just go straight to the point."

"Seunghyun hyung? That man doesn't have time for you. Didn't he sent you a message that he won't make it?" He smirked again, it's like saying "Your husband doesn't even have the time to send you a message that he can't make it?"

"Phones need to be turned off on flights." Yuri retorted. "And my husband promised me that he'll pick me up."

"Really now? A man like hyungnim only keep promises that conforms to his schedule. Unfortunately, he needs to go to Hong Kong today for an emergency meeting. He asked me to take care of you. Let's go" Siwon told her then walked away with Sooyeon.

"He can't make it? What a husband he is to my sister." Yuri thought aloud and then saw that Siwon is exiting the airport. "Yah! Siwon -ssi! Waaaait for me!" Yuri yelled. She picked up her things. "So heavy! Why did Yoona have to packed all these things? Ahhh.. And that guy didn't even help me! He IS hansome but he is DEFINITELY not a gentleman." She said then tired to run after her brother-in-law.


 

"What took you so long?" Siwon asked Yuri when she arrived at the place where he parked his car.

"You didn't even helped me with my baggage. They're so heavy." Yuri complained.

"Hyung didn't say anything about helping you. He just told me to pick you up." Siwon told her.

"You could learn some gentleman's manners from him. Some things doesn't need to be said, they need to be done automatically." Yuri retorted, anger is touching her patience again,

"Unfortunately, I am that kind of person. Never expect anything in the future so you won't be disappointed. Again, I am not such a person." Siwon told. He then started the engine and then drive. Yuri is in the passenger's seat while Sooyeon is at the back on the car.

"Is Paris pretty?" Sooyeon suddenly asked Yuri.

"Yes, my dear." Yuri said. "When you grow a little more and if you're father will allow me, I'll take you there someday so you could meet my brothers and by sister."

"Ohh.. I will wait for that unnie!" Sooyeon said, very much excited.

"As if I'll let you." Siwon interjected. Yuri scowled.

"I am not your unnie though. I am your aunt, so you shouldn't call me eonni." Yuri explained.

"Don't' teach my child nonsense. I don't consider you as a family member so you are not her aunt." Siwon said.

"You are such a—... hmmp" Yuri tried to control herself before she say things that you wouldn't even imagine that can come out from Yoona's mouth. "Sooyeon ah. If I am your unnie, I am you sister then! right!?" Yuri happily told Sooyeon to which she also replied with so much enthusiasm "Ye, unnie!"

"Nyahahahaha!" Yuri laughed so hard. "And that makes you my father!" She told Siwon.

"Stop with your corny jokes. Sooyeon don't talk to her." Siwon instructed.

"Ye, appa!" Yuri and Sooyeon said in unison which made the two laugh at themselves. Siwon got really irritated but didn't day anything else. Yuri then opened the car window and look at the surrounding, trying to hide the fact that she is so excited as this is her first time in Korea. "Close that window." Siwon said.

"Wae?" Yuri asked. "I am just enjoying the view, it has been a month and a half since I saw these things." Yuri told him. Siwon didn't say anything else but then the people on the streets started to recognize her. 

"Isn't that Yoona?" said one. "No, Yoona have a very fair skin, she's somewhat tan." said another. "I am quite sure tht is Yoona." said another one. And then they begun taking pictures of her. Yuri just stared at them in surprise, frozen at her seat. Siwon leaned towards her and shut the window.  Yuri was quite shock, she didn't know that Yoona is very famous she cannot even open and look out at a car window.

"I told you to close it didn't I? You see your derp face posted on every site of the internet now." Siwon told her.

"Derp what?" Yuri asked. "I just can't help looking out the window. I don't care what I look like on the photos. It's me. Deal with it."

"You should find a person who will like you even in your ugliest" Siwon said.

"He has found me." Yuri said confidently and then gave him a winning smile. "Seunghyun did."