It's So Soon

When She Was Her

Siwon and Yuri arrived in the airport. She wore a baseball cap so no one would recognize her. "I think we are just on time." She told Siwon while checking her watch. Yuri looked around for her brother but she couldn't she him. "He should be here by now."

"Looking for someone?" A voice behind Yuri said. Yuri turned around and saw her brother. "You're late." He said with a smile.

"Oppa!!!!!" Yuri exclaimed then embraced his brother tightly. "Neomu bogoshipeo-yo!!"

"How's our little girl?" Yunho asked as Yuri released him from her embrace.

"Not so little anymore." Yuri said with a wide grin. Yunho grinned back at her then he saw Siwon who just stood behind them and not saying anything. "And you are?" He then asked him.

"Annyeong Haseyo Choi Siwon imnida." Siwon greeted him with a bow. Yunho smiled.

"Annyeong Haseyo. I'm Kwon Yunho. Yoona and Yuri's older brother." Yunho greeted him back and bowed. "Thank you for taking care of my kid sister. She's a little troublemaker, I know. I hope that she didn't give you a very hard time."

"Ahhhh... Aniyo." Siwon replied. "No problem with that. I'm good with kids." 

"I'm not a kid!" Yuri yelled which made Yunho and Siwon laughed. They then went to Siwon's car so they can drive Yunho to the hotel where he is going to stay.

"So.. How are you being Yoona?" Yunho asked. They are still on their way to the hotel.

"I think I'm doing good mimicking her." Yuri said. "Afterall... Yoona don't talk much. So no worries!"

"That's what I am worried about." Yunho said. "You talk too much. Maybe it has been hard for you to shut your mouth."

"Oppa!" Yuri said. "I am a good actress!"

"Hahaha! I am just kidding, I know you are a good actress." Yunho said. "Did you know that, Siwon-ssi?"

"She told me, but I am not that sure since I have never seen here perfom on stage." Siwon said.

"You should visit us in Paris, Yuri will be be acting again once she's back." Yunho said with a smile.

"Once she's back???" Siwon inquired. "She's going back???"

"Yes, in a couple of weeks." Yunho replied. "Yul, you haven't informed Siwon yet?" He scratched his head, Why haven't she told him yet? I thought he can be trusted?

"No.. not yet." Yuri replied. Siwon was looking at her. "Siwon-ssi, keep your eyes on the road!" She then instructed.

"Yoona is coming back." Yunho informed him. "She hasn't completely recovered yet but the doctor said that she is already in the recovery stage. I am here so I can take Yuri home when she's back. Our brother Yukwon, our maknae, will be accompanying Yoona on her trip."

"Oh. I see." Siwon said. "She haven't informed me that."

"I was about to tell you." Yuri explained.

"It's alright." Siwon said, keeping his eyes on the road. She then felt bad. It is very hard for her to tell the news to Siwon but she actually have known it even before they went to Busan. In 2 weeks time, she is going home.

"Mianhae." Yunho told Siwon. It is obvious on Siwon's face that he wasn't expecting the news. "I didn't know you'll be upset and I really thought that Yul has already informed you and her manager."

"Oh, no, no, no. I'm not upset. I guess I'm just surprised, that's all." Siwon said and smiled at his brother-in law. He then drive him to the hotel silently.


 

Yuri was lying on her bed. Seunghyun informed her that he's going to spend the night in the hotel. She'll be alone all night then. She felt very sad. Why did oppa tell Siwon about that?? I was preparing something so it won't be that hard on him. She thought. Aiishii! Why am I thinking about him? He IS just my brother-in-law.. whom I like.. unfortunately.. Her phone beeped, someone sent her a message. It's Siwon.


        SIWONYul.


         YURI:  Wae?


        SIWON: You're really leaving?


         YURI:  I'm really going to tell you about it.


         SIWON: I thought you'll stay here... But I guess I'm wrong. Don't reply. Just sleep now.



"Don't reply!!!" Yuri exclaimed. "What is his problem!!!!!!?" She threw her phone aside and closed her eyes, hoping that she that no mad thoughts would cross her mind.

Yuri woke up early that morning. She realized that Siwon got hurt and got a bit angry since she didn't inform her that her role as Yoona is going to end soon. She haven't even told him that that it would happen in 2 weeks time. She needs to tell him before her brother inform him first again. She checked her schedule, just 1 photoshoot for the day and she'll have the rest of the day. 
I'll finish that first then I am going straight to the hospital. 

On the other hand, Siwon can't even focus on his work. Yesung saw this and began asking. He never got tired asking Siwon whenever he looks troubled.

"Is something bothering you?" Yesung asked as they eat snacks in Siwon's office.

"It's nothing." Siwon sighed. "Everything is fine.."

"You don't look fine." Yesung commented.

"Aissshii! It's because you have been asking me the same question for the 100th time now!" Siwon exclaimed. 

"I'll stop asking if you'll just be honest with.." Yesung retorted. "Seriously.. Why do I have to be called your BEST FRIEND anyway???"

"I'm sorry." Siwon said. "I am just so upset that she is leaving."

"Who?" Yesung inquired.

"My sister—on—law." Siwon said. "Not Yoona.. I mean.. My other sister—in—law is leaving."

"Your other sister—in—law?" Yesung exclaimed "When did she arrived?"

"She's the one who arrived from Paris 10 months ago." Siwon revealed. "Yoona did not come home, she sent her twin here because she is sick. Now that she is out of danger, she's coming back. Her sister is going home."

"What??!?!?!?!" Yesung exclaimed. "I never thought I can be deceived like this!"

"That's why she has been hanging around me.. Because I found out." Siwon said then sighed.

"Ahh.." Yesung said. "You might have fallen for her then if you are looking so dreadful like this." Siwon just gave him i-don't-know-what-to-do look. "Did you confess to her already?"

"I think she knows anyway." Siwon said with a smile. "She always assume things , you see.. "

"It will best if you can still tell her." Yesung suggested. "That Kwon would be jumping out of happiness for sure." Siwon just sighed and went back to his patients' chart.


 

"Should I knock or just burst in?" Yuri thought aloud. "I think I should knock since he is mad at me." She then knock at Siwon's office and opened the door. She saw a not—so—surprised Siwon behind his desk. "Annyeong Haseyo!" She said happily.

"What are doing here?" Siwon asked. He is still reading his patient's file. "I'm busy."

"I just need to tell you something." Yuri said then pout when she heard the word "busy." He always tells her that whenever he's upset.

"What is it?" Siwon asked while looking at his watch. "I think I can spare you a few minutes."

"Ahh.." Yuri started. "I just want to let you know that it's in 2 weeks time."

"What 2 weeks?" Siwon asked, frowning.

"Yoona's coming in 2 weeks." Yuri said weakly. "Yunho oppa is already fixing my papers." Siwon just stared at him then sighed. He stood up and head to the door without saying anything to Yuri. "Yah." Yuri called after him but he didn't stopped so she run after him and gave him a back hug.

"Siwon-ssi." Yuri said.

"I said I am busy, Yul." Siwon said.

"You say you're busy when you're upset!" Yuri exclaimed. "Don't lie to me! Okay. Okay. Here it goes... I like you!!! Don't be mad at me like this." Siwon didn't say anything so she repeated. "Yah! I said that I like you. You won't even looked at me?!"

"How on earth will I be able to look at you if you're hugging me from behind?" Siwon asked. Yuri quickly released Siwon. He looked at her in the eyes. "I'm looking at you now, happy?" Yuri pouted again.

"I said I like you and all you asked me is if I'm happy?" Yuri demnaded.

"You. Like. Me. What's news about that? I know you do." Siwon said.

"You knew???" Yuri was surprised. "H-how did you know?"

"Well.. You told me yourself when we are in Busan. You were shouting saranghae and giving a back hugs as well. You kept repeating it that I think I'll turn deaf that very moment."

"I was... Just.. Joking.. Then.." Yuri said weakly.

"Jokes are half-meant, don't you know?" Siwon said. He then place a small kiss on Yuri's nose like she did when they were in Busan. 

"You'll treat it as a joke anyway." Yuri said. "You never felt the same way towards me"

"Who told you?" Siwon asked. "I just haven't told you but it doesn't mean that I don't feel the same. I love you, Yul, but then again.. You are going to leave me." Yuri was a bit surprised and doesn't know what to say. She look at Siwon who seem to be waiting for her reply.

"You do?" She asked, wide-eyed.

"I'm disappointed." Siwon said with a smirk. "I thought you would already assume."

"Assuming that you like me would be over the top... But if ever it crossed my mind, I was thinking that you would confess to me in a very romantic way," Yuri said. "This isn't romantic at all." She pouted. Siwon grinned at her.

"Here I am so mad and upset at you because you're going away without giving me a heads up but you still manage to make me smile." Siwon said. "But I am busy. I'll think about that romantic thing that you are saying.. It's not my thing but I'll think about it." He then gave Yuri a kiss on her forehead then left.