Yunho and Sulli

When She Was Her

Yunho was typing something on his laptop when he heard his door bell rang. He is still in the hotel, doing some work and also fixing his sister's papers. He knows that Yuri knew nothing about fixing her papers so he came to Korea to fix them for her. He stood up to answer the door. As soon as he opened the door, a girl suddenly hugged her. "Oppa!" the girl exclaimed. The girl is none other than the youngest Choi, Sulli.

"Yah.. Sulli-yah.. What are you doing here?" Yunho quickly asked her. "I heard your group went to France."

"We did." Sulli happily answered. "Yoona told me that you are here to get Yuri home, I quickly flew and rushed here to see you!"

"Does your brothers know that you are here?" Yunho asked as he tried to free himself from Sulli's tight embrace.

"Ye." Sulli replied, letting Yunho go. "I told them I am going to marry you!"

"I am too old for you and you are too young for me." Yunho said, scratching his head but Sulli just kept smiling at him like she's waiting for him to invite her inside. "Err.. Uhmm.. Why don't you come in first?"

"I'll be very happy to." Sulli said then went quickly inside the room before Yunho changes his mind. She look around the room and checks Yunho's things. She loves doing this even when she is inside the Kwon's house. She thinks that Yunho is a very interesting person. Sulli and Yuri went to the same school. Althouh Yuri was her senior, they went along very well that Sulli even sleeps at their place. Sulli was very lonely went she was sent to Paris to study alone but she met the Kwon family and became very close to them, especially to Yoona. She also claims to be very in love with Yunho, although he is 8 years older than her. He have always told her that she is way too young for him but she thinks that age doesn't matter.

"Sulli-yah." Yunho called her. "Do you want to drink something?"

"Why don't we just go out?" Sulli grinned at Yunho. "Let's go on a date!"

"Date?" Yunho repeated. "I don't think so. But yes, we can go out." 

"I still think that it's a date." Sulli said. She then approached Yunho and took his arm. "Gaja, oppa!" Yunho was pulled out from his hotel room and before he knew it they are already in the lobby. They then bumped into Seunghyun who just came to assist some foreign guest.

"Sulli?" Seunghyun said. "What are you doing here?"

"I came home to see my husband-to-be, Yunho oppa!" Sulli exclaimed then gave Yunho a hug. "Have you met him? He is Yoona unnie's older brother!"

"Ahh.. Yunho-ssi!" Seunghyun exclaimed. "I am sorry I have failed to meet you in the last few days that have passed. Seunghyun imnida."

"It's alright. Yoona already have given me a heads up on how busy you are." Yunho said.

"So you are Sulli's husband-to-be?" Seunghyun asked playfully.

"Uhmm.." Yunho struggled with a response.

"Ye!" Sulli happily exclaimed. Yunho just gave Seunghyun a smile and didn't say anything anymore. Sulli then continued. "Silence means yes, oppa." She winked at Yunho who just scratched his head.

"Forever brothers-in-law then?" Seunghyun said.

"Maybe so." Yunho replied which made Sulli smile.

"Then maybe you could hand Yuri to Siwon then." Sulli thought aloud. "We'll leave you Seunghyun oppa, we're heading on date."

"Don't forget Yoona's birthday is tomorrow." Seunghyun told them as they leave.


 

"What do you mean by 'Hand Yuri to Siwon' thing?" Yunho asked as he and Sulli ate at a nearby restaurant.

"What?" Sulli asked back as she was shoving a huge chunk of pie inside . She munched her food and swallowed quickly.

"You said maybe we should hand Yuri to Siwon, right?" Yunho asked again, he pushed his plate of apple pie toward Sulli and she quickly took a bite at it. "Is something going on?"

"Yuri and Siwon??" Sulli spluttered. "Ofcourse!!! You have been here in Korea longer than I have and you haven't notice anything peculiar between those two?" Sulli gaped at Yunho when he gave him a blank look. "I can't believe that you don't know love, oppa. You don't know love at all."

"I don't know love?" Yunho laughed. "And don't tell me you do."

"Ofcourse I do." Sulli said confidently, Yunho almost spilled the coffee he's drinking. "I been in love with you for years now, I know love when I see it."

"Geurae? And what does that have to do with my sister and your brother?" He asked trying to go back to their original subject before Sulli go and confess her love for him all over again, he has heard her confession for almost everyday of his life when she was staying in Paris.

"I have never seen Siwon oppa smile at anyone since his wife died except at Sooyeonie." Sulli told him. "But he's all smiles when I saw him this morning with Yuri. She wasn't even saying anything funny, she was pointing out how his office was too clean and he awas smiling at her like he was crazy."

"So when a person smiles like he's crazy, he's in love?" Yunho asked, trying hard not to smile.

"Love makes a person crazy, oppa." Sulli pointed out. "Don't you know how head over heels I am with you???"

"I think you have mentioned once.." Yunho replied with a laugh. "But we're talking about Yuri and Siwon, remember?"

"Yep!" Sulli said cheerily. "They're in love, I think. I can sense the aura around them."

"Aura?"

"Yes! That strange energy that surrounds them just like the one surrounding you and I right at this moment." Sulli exclaimed.

"Something is surrounding us right now?" Yunho asked carefully.

"Yes! It's our love oppa!" Sulli took Yunho's hand and held it. "Our love!"

"Ours?" Yunho said but didn't pulled his hand back. "Our love? I didn't know about that."

"When I first saw you I fell in love and you smiled at me because you knew." Sulli said dreamily.

"Stop quoting William Shakespeare." Yunho said but he's smiling. "But I should that aura myself, let's go ambush Siwon and Yuri."

"Can't you wait 'till tomorrow and just spend today with me?" Sulli said pouting. Yunho grinned.

"I'll spend tomorrow with you if that will make you happy." He told her.