She's Home

When She Was Her

It's Yoona's (and Yuri's) birthday. Seunghyun have prepared something for his wife. He's going to host a party in their house and invited a lot of guests; media, celebrities and business associates. Yuri hates the idea. The party will just tire her out, she thinks, since she need to act in front of all those people whom she barely knew. For the first time in her life, she hates acting. She hated the fact that these people like her for being the person she isn't. She's coming back tonight... I just need to bear it for another 12 hours or so. 

People are starting to arrive one by one. The all is starting to filled with strange faces. Faces that Yuri don't even know if they have been introduced to her before of not. For some reasons, she is starting to be really stressed out. Someone suddenly hold her hand, it is a very familiar feeling that without even looking at the person, she knew it is Siwon. You don't look that good, he whispered to her. Do not worry, if anything goes wrong, I'll be there. Your brother will be there as well. Yuri just squeezed his hand as a reply. Her sister is coming to take her rightful place, and she needs to go away. 

Yesung sang a song for everyone. After his number, he quickly went to Siwon's room where he left his phone. He bumped into someone on his way there. The person is carrying a lot of papers and it flew everywhere.

"Mianhae!" Yesung exclaimed then helped the person picked up the papers. He also arranged it so that the papers of the same height but then one of the papers caught his attention, it has Yuri's picture. The person quickly snatched the papers from him. He looked at the person which it none other than Hwang Miyoung.

"Let me have that, Yesung ssi." Hwang Miyoung said, looking guitly then run off. Yesung stared at her retreating figure and something clicked in his head. She knew!!!

"I think I need to find Siwon!" Yesung told himself then run.


 

Seunghyun was standing in the middle of the party. He is having a speech on how much he is thankful for everyone for arriving. After his speech, he tehn quickly gave Yuri a kiss on the cheeks. Someone then gave him some papers. He read the papers. He got that confused look on his face. He then stared at Yuri. Why is he looking at me like that? Yuri thought.

"What are these?" Seunghyun questioned her. "Who are you?!?!"

"What are you talking about?" She inquired. Did he find out?

"These!" Seunghyun threw the papers in front of her. She kneeled down and took the papers. Shock filled her face. Someone got her investigated. Almost everything about her are on the papers. "Explain, Yoona!"

"Hyung!" Siwon appeared. "What are you doing? Why are you yelling at her in front of everyone?"

"She is not Yoona!" Seunghyun said. "She is someone pretending to be my wife!" He then looked at Yuri. "Agassi, where is my wife?!"

"Hyung, how can you be sure?" Siwon interceded. This made Yuri laugh. "Yul." He whispered. Yuri just laugh aloud. Everyone was looking at her, waiting her to respond.

"Don't ask him that." Yuri snapped at Siwon. She then look at Seunghyun. "You finally found out?"

"M-mwoh!?!" Seunghyun asked.

"I have been here for 10 months, and now you have finally found out." Yuri said then laughed. "But you needed these!" Yuri said looking at the papers in front of her. "You didn't even notice anything at first kiss!"

"What are you saying?" Seunghyun asked. Siwon doesn't know what to say or do, he is completely clueless on what running in Yuri head. "Where is my wife?"

"Why are you asking me? Why?" Yuri asked. "You weren't there for her almost every single day of her life and now you are asking for her?"

"I am asking you, where is she!?" Seunghyun yelled at her. 

"Hyung!" Siwon yelled at Seunghyun, panicked and urgency are evident on his face.

"We do not know who this person is!" Seunghyun snapped. "And what she did to Yoona." Siwon stared at his brother. He closed his eyes hoping that these are just dreams and would disappear any minute now but when he opened his eyes he's still facing a very angry Seunghyun and a pissed-off Yuri.

"I know who she is." Siwon said. This time, Seunghyun stared at him.

"Oh, shut it." Yuri told Siwon. "He's just trying to find his wife. She is in good hands, don't worry, Seunghyun-ssi."

"I am asking you where is she!?" Seunghyun yelled again. "You are not answering my question! Do you want me to call the police?"

"Oppa!" Sulli exclaimed as she hurriedly come to Yuri's side. "What are you doing?"

"She is not Yoona, Sulli." Seunghyun said. "She is deceiving us!"

"I know." Sulli said. "Yoona's sick, so.. Yuri's here for a while."

"Mwoh?!" Seunghyun inquired. "Who's Yuri?" Yuri then laughed hard again.

"Poor me.. isn't it written clearly in the paper that the pretender is named Kwon Yuri?" Yuri said grinning. "That's me. KWON YURI."

"Ahhhhh.. You are so loud as ever." A voice from the crowd said. "I thought you'll change here." Everyone looked at the person speaking. It's a boy with red hair, obviously dyed, wearing a mock expression on his cute face, and standing beside him is a very familiar girl who look sickly but smiling. "You're so LOUD. You got my ears ringing there." The boy continued. "Not much of a change, eh? Noona?" When he notice that everyone is looking at him, he smirked then said, "I'm sorry for disturbing your party, I'm Kwon Yu-Kwon by the way and this is my noona, Kwon Yoona."

                                               

Everyone looked shock at what Yu-kwon said. But the boy likes attention so he continued talking. "I am here to Yoona noona back, and get Yuri noona home." He grinned at Yuri who in return gave him small smile. He then Yoona toward her husband Seunghyun who was standing still looking from Yoona to Yuri. He is confused. "Hello, brother-in-law." Yu-kwon told Seunghyun. "Here's you wife, let me have my other noona back."

"Noona?" Seunghyun asked.

"They are both my noona." Yu-kwon grinned at him. "They are twins you see. We have tricked you, I mean.. You're wife did." He said pointing the blame to Yoona. "Mianhae.'' He then grabbed Yuri's arm.

"Aww! Yah!" Yuri yelled at him. "I'm not done here yet, Yu-kwonie!"

"She's home now." Yu-kwon told Yuri, his face stern. "It's time for you to go home as well, noona."