Jealousy

When She Was Her

They went back to Seoul after staying for 3 days in Busan. Siwon went back to work immediately to make up for his absences. Yuri as well need to attend several parties and photoshoots as Yoona. Seunghyun, though he's home, is busy with the investors who came from different countries as the expansion of their business is vital right now. Although he is busy, he makes it a point that he eats breakfast and dinner with his wife.

"Are you busy today?" Seunghyun asked his wife.

"Ne." Yuri replied. "We have to practice for our next catwalk. I also need to attend a TV interview."

"TV Interview?" Seunghyun inqured. "I thought you hate interviews."

"I still do." Yuri pointed out. "But my manager think that it is vital for my career to accept an interview once in a while."

"Ahh.." Seunghyun said. "I'm sorry if the investors are keeping us from enjoying each others company but I think this setup is better, atleast I have a reason to away from the construction site in Hong Kong, right?"

"Yeah." Yuri replied with a wide Yoona style smile. "It's good that I am able to see you everyday."

"Oh.. I think Siwon is here." Seunghyun said when he heard footsteps coming.

"You called him?" Yuri inquired.

"Ne, I asked him to drive you to your event today." Seunghyun said. "He agreed."

"You shouldn't have done that, we have Park Koon oppa here." Yuri said then thought Why do Siwon have to say yes to all of this person's whims? Driving me to work isn't that important anyway. Siwon entered the Dinning Room.

"Good Morning." Siwon greeted them.

"Would you like to join us?" Seunghyun asked. Yuri didn't even bother looking at him, she just focused in her meal.

"No, thank you." Siwon replied. "I know you are about to leave anyway."

"Ah.. yes.. I'm sorry," Seunghyun said then stand up. "Yoona ah, I'm leaving."

"Oh." Yuri then stood up. "Take care of yourself." Yuri said then gave Seunghyun a kiss that made Siwon raised an eyebrow. For some reason, he wanted to grab Yuri and stop her from what she is doing but he resisted the urge to do that. Afterall, his brother sees Yuri as his wife. And why does he have to do that anyway? Yuri and him are just in-laws!

"I will." Seunghyun told Yuri with a smile. He then left. Siwon said nothing. He and Yuri the went to the garage, prepared to leave as well.


 

"Do really have to do that?" Siwon asked while driving.  

"Do what?" Yuri inquired. She is looking out at the car window savoring the view.

"Do really have to kiss hyungnim?" Siwon inquired. His eyes fixed on the road. Yuri glanced at him.

"Kiss? Yeah, of course." Yuri replied. "I am his wife, I should act like a wife."

"Are you sure?" Siwon retorted. "From my point of view I think you are falling for my brother."

"W-what?!!" Yuri exclaimed. "It's just acting, acting!!"

"Sheessh." Siwon said then gave a yeah-right look at Yuri.

"Yah.. Why is our kiss a big deal?" Yuri inquired. "I am an actress! I have kissed a lot of actors in the past!"

"Then why are you getting all defensive?" Siwon challenged Yuri. "Yuri ah, you are falling for your brother-in-law." He continued. They have also arrived in the place where Yuri and her team will have the practice for the catwalk. "Get off." Yuri looked at him. She is really pissed with Siwon who put malice in everything that she is doing. She got off of the car. But she has a second thought, she opened the car door again and sat on the passenger's seat. 

"Wae?" Siwon asked. Yuri looked at him then grabbed his neck tie and pulled him towards her. She then kissed Siwon. Although Siwon was taken a back with Yuri's action, he didn't resist. The kiss lasted longer than with what she have intended. She pushed Siwon away and avoided his gaze.

"What's that for??!" Siwon asked. He knows that his face is all red now. His mind and heart are racing and he himself is panicking.

"I.. I.." she stuttered. "I just want to prove my point. T-that the kiss that Seunghyun and I shared is all an act!"

"You didn't have to go that far." Siwon said. An awkward silenced filled the car. They just looked at each other for a couple of minutes. Siwon looked away, a little uneasy, and said, "You're going to be late, Yul." She sighed then quietly got off the car and he sped away.

"Stupid." Yuri mumbled and headed to work.


 

After the kiss that they have shared in Siwon's car, Yuri haven't talk to him for days. She's just feeling so embarassed in what she did. Siwon never contacted her as well which made her mad. You didn't have to go that far she remembered Siwon telling her. She wanted to say something but she was unable to. I'll call him! She thought but she hesitated. He might be in a surgery right now.. And he might not answer the phone! Ahh!!!! I'll send him a message instead! It's always easier to send someone a message than to talk to them personally anyways. 


      YURISiwon! I am going to visit you're office in the hospital today.. OKAY??!!?  You can't say NO.. I'm coming!!!


      SIWONDon't. I'm busy.. Aren't you busy as well?


      YURII have just finished the photoshoot.. I told you, you can't say NO because I am on my way already. Hahaha! :-P


      SIWONBut I am busy. (-__-) Go ask your husband for a favor.. not me.


       YURI: Are you mad at me???????????!!!!???? Huh!!?!?!?!?


       SIWON: Aniyo.


       YURII'm coming then.. Bwahahaha!
               
                  PS: I am not married yet!  -Yuri!!! XD


      

"Crazy Kid." Siwon sighed. He sat in his office checking his schedule for the day. He still have one surgery on schedule, he cannot go anywhere yet. "I told her I'm busy.. She's forever persistent."

"Who?" Yuri interrupted him.

"Yah!" Siwon yelled, he stood up and point a finger on Yuri. "Don't you know how to knock?"

"The door is open, there is no need to knock—I assumed" Yuri said.

"Aishii.." Siwon sighed then sat down behind his desk again. "What do you want?"

"Can you come with me after your work?" Yuri inquired. "I need to go somewhere important."

"I still have a surgery to perform." Siwon replied. "Why not ask Park Koon or Seunghyun hyung?"

"You told me to tell you if I needed to go somewhere! This one is reeeeaaally important!" Yuri said. "Park Koon oppa? Didn't you ask him to pick Sooyeon up from school?? Seunghyun oppa? You know he's busy with the investors especially when one coming from Canada came."

"Well.. I'm busy." Siwon said. "I could drive you home if you want to."

"Aishii!" Yuri exclaimed. "I'll just take a taxi then!" Yuri yelled then went out.

"Taxi?" Siwon thought aloud. "Yah Kwon!!!" He wanted to run after Yuri but then Dr. Hwang Miyoung entered his office.


 

"Drive me home?!?!?!" Yuri exclaimed as she walk out of the hospital. "I need to pick Yunho oppa up in the airport!" Yuri wanted to throw a tantrum. I should just take a cab.. Or.. I can bribe Siwon! Yeah.. I'll bribe that man.. I'll make him say YES! She then went back inside the hospital and went straight to Siwon's office.

She saw that the door is open again, not wide but it is still open. She decided to take a peek first, she wanted the surprise Siwon again. But Yuri was the one who got surprise, inside the room was Dr. Hwang Miyoung leaning over Siwon and giving him a kiss. For some reason she wanted to go inside and give Siwon a blow on his face but she doesn't want to make a scene. She felt like she has been stabbed in her chest. She doesn't know why she is feeling that way but she knows that the scene that she is seeing is hurting her so badly. She decided to knock. Siwon and Miyoung broked away from each other. Yuri opened the door widely.

"Ehem.." Yuri started. Siwon stared at her, he knows what she saw. "I just had a second thought, drive me home." Yuri said then went inside the office and grabbed Siwon's arm. "I'm sorry Dr. Hwang.. I'm just in a hurry." She then pulled Siwon out of the room and dragged him straight to the parking lot. She stopped, let go of Siwon and gave him an angry glare. "Where's your car?" Siwon pointed his car to Yuri and she immediately approached and climbed in. Siwon followed her. "Drive." Yuri instructed.

"Yul." Siwon said while driving. "Where do you want to go?" He asked Yuri who is just looking out the window as usual.

"I thought you are busy. Drive me home." Yuri replied still looking out the window.

"Miyoung told me that the surgery got canceled, the patient is currently unstable so I'm free to drive you wherever you want." Siwon said.

"I know you just made an excuse so you can avoid me. You are not really busy. You just made that up." Yuri said still without looking at him.

"Aniyo!" Siwon said. "I am really busy and Miyoung just went in to tell that the surgery got canceled."

"Oh.. So you kissed her to say thank you then?" Yuri said.

"Yah! YUL!" Siwon yelled. "It is not like that. She's the one who kissed me and I was just too surprised avoid her!"

"You are always too surprised to avoid something like that." Yuri said as if referring to the kiss they have shared inside the very same car.

"Yuri ah.." Siwon said. "Look, I'll explain."

"You don't have to." Yuri said. "I don't have to know, you told me not to mess with your private life right?"

"I just don't want you get the wrong idea between me and Miyoung." Siwon explained. "And will you please look at me when you talk."

"Aniyo." Yuri said. "I might just hit you if I do."

"Then hit me." Siwon said. "I just want you to talk to me properly. It's not like what you think. Miyoung is just a colleague.. She's like a sister."

"Sister?" Yuri repeated, she's now looking at Siwon. She punched him on the shoulder. "Who on this damn earth would kiss their sister like that??!?!?!!" 

"Awww!" Siwon said, rubbing his shoulder. Yuri punched him again.

"What's that for?!" Siwon inquired.

"That's for kissing her." Yuri said then punched him again. "That is for lying!" She punched him again. "That's for hurting me!" And for making feel jealous. She wanted to add but didn't.

"You're the one who's hurting me!" Siwon yelled. "You're the who's punching me!"

"Aisshiii...! Yuri excliamed then punched Siwon again. "That's for taking things literally!"

"Awww! Yul!" Siwon exclaimed. "I'm driving..." Yuri gave him one last punch then look out the window again. "Are you jealous!? He asked raising an eyebrow at her.

"Mwoh?!" Yuri exclaimed like it's like the biggest joke on earth. "M—me?! Jealous?!"

"You looked like it." Siwon muttered.

"I look like what? Like you did when I kissed Seunghyun?" Yuri demanded.

 

"Mwoh?!" Siwon denied, scowling at Yuri who just rolled her eyes in response and finally dropping the subject. Yuri just went looking out at the window again. Siwon giving her a worried glance once in a while.

"Mianhae." Siwon said after a long period of silence between the two of them.

"For what?" Yuri asked.

 

"For hurting you." Siwon replied, his eyes fixed on the road. "Well... You said I did.." He said uncomfortably. "Mianhae." Yuri looked at Siwon with raised eyebrows. Butterflies flies in her stomach.

"It's alright. But hey, I'm not jealous. I meant... I shouldn't be jealous. You're not even mine." Yuri stammered and Siwon open his mouth to say something but failed to think of any appropriate reply so they just drove in silence.

"So where do you wanted to go?" Siwon asked after a while, giving her another look. "You said it's reeeaaaally important." He said mimicking how Yuri has said a while ago, she scowled at him.


"Airport." Yuri just said then.

"What?" Siwon asked. "What are you going to do there? Are you leaving?"

"Take me to the airport." Yuri said, ignoring the trace of worries that she heard from his voice. "My brother is coming."

"What?! Today?!!" Siwon exclaimed. "Why didn't you tell me sooner?!"

"You're busy, right?" Yuri replied sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

"And you're too busy being jealous." Siwon murmured. 

"Did you say something?" Yuri demanded.

"No." Siwon lied. "Let's go to the airport." He said then with a huge smile. Yuri' heart skipped a beat again. She never got used to his smile.