Chapter 9

Hyukmin - The Sad Truth...

 

*Eunhyuk’s P.O.V*

I wake up, not remembering why Sungmin is snuggled up so close. Then I remember he’s my boyfriend, and I look at him happily. He looks cute when he sleeps, and he has a smile on his face. The clock says it’s 6:30 and I gently take my arms out from around Sungmin, I don’t want to wake him up. Hang on… 6:30... We slept the whole day? Sungmin slowly stirs, and he realizes he’s not in my arms. “Wha… why did you?” He looks really tired. I open my arms and of course he snuggles close straight away. “Eunhyuk?” I just make a noise to let him know I’m listening. “I love you” I just smile. The door opens and Heechul walks in. “Are you two asleep?” He asks, and I don’t answer him. I want to stay like this. “Guys, you need to wake up. Donghae, Leeteuk and Kyuhyun are joining us for dinner…” At this Sungmin rolls over and I let go of him. They don’t know about us, and I don’t want them to know… “When are they coming?” Sungmin sounds worried. I don’t blame him, we don’t know how Donghae, Leeteuk or Kyuhyun could react to us dating. “They’re coming at seven…” What’s the time? Then we hear knocking, and Heechul looks annoyed. “I think they came early… I kind of was going to clean up something…” Sungmin looks like he could cry so I hug him to give some comfort. “Heechul hyung… Leeteuk hyung, Donghae hyung and Kyuhyun are here” “Are you guys going to tell them?” “I was thinking we should tell Leeteuk. He’s the oldest and the leader so…” I trail off, but Sungmin understands. “We defiantly have to tell Leeteuk. And maybe Donghae… he knew I liked you…” Sungmin starts blushing. “Guys, I know Kyuhyun acts like a jerk but he can be trusted. I think you should tell the three of them, and see their reaction…

 

A/N: This isn’t all of it, I wrote it as one whole thing, but it was really long so I divided it into two bits. I’m going to make sure the second bit isn’t too long though.