Chapter 5

Hyukmin - The Sad Truth...

*Eunhyuk’s P.O.V*

“Heechul hyung, what was that about?” I saw him drop some kimbap and duck down to pick it up, but he took awhile to pick it up. It shouldn’t take that long to pick up something from the floor… “What are you talking about?” Heechul says, and Ryeowook continues eating his kimchi. “Why did you go under the table?” Sungmin says… did he see as well? Ryeowook looks up, and he hasn’t fully swallowed what he was eating, and he choked on the food. Heechul hyung hits him on the back, and thankfully Ryeowook stops coughing. “What do you mean?” Ryeowook says, and Heechul looks worried. I’m not sure if it’s because of Ryeowook choking, or Sungmin’s question. “I’m asking Heechul why he went under the table.” Sungmin said, staring at Heechul. “I dropped some kimbap, and I picked it up.” Heechul said, and he sounds worried. “I don’t believe you, tell the truth.” Sungmin says calmly.

                     *Heechul’s P.O.V*                  

I don’t know what to say… do I say that I wanted to see if you guys were holding hands, or do I say the kimbap thing again? “Heechul hyung, tell them. They will probably find out somehow.” Ryeowook is right they will probably interrogate us until we tell… “Well… we saw Sungmin blushing and we wanted to see why…” I sigh as I say this. Ryeowook starts laughing, and wondering why he’s laughing I look at Eunhyuk and Sungmin and start laughing as well. Eunhyuk and Sungmin are blushing like mad. “Next time you guys want to know just tell us.” Eunhyuk says, and he stands up. “I’m done with dinner, so if you’re done give me your plates.” I give my plate to Eunhyuk and go into my room to sleep cause I’m pretty much exhausted.

*Sungmin’s P.O.V*

Soon after Heechul hyung and Eunhyuk left the table, Ryeowook gets up and leaves, giving me a smile. I just sit here thinking. How long has Eunhyuk liked me? I’ve liked him for years, what if he’s only liked me for a while? Suddenly someone hugs me from behind. I tense up. “Relax, it’s just me.” Eunhyuk rests his head on my shoulder and I relax knowing it’s him. “Eunhyuk, can I tell you something?” “Yeah…” “I love you”

*Heechul’s P.O.V*

Just before I fall asleep, I get a text. I check my phone and see it’s from Yesung. ‘Heechul hyung, you four need to come to the CEO’s office. Come quickly, it’s urgent.’   Wondering what’s going on, I get up to tell the others to come with me to the CEO’s office.