Chapter 18

Hyukmin - The Sad Truth...

*Eunhyuk’s P.O.V*

After I got out of hospital, Sungmin never leaves my side. We don’t fall asleep together, but every time I wake up, Sungmin is asleep next to me. After almost losing me, I can’t blame him. “Sungmin, I have a present for you, but you have to stay in here until Ryeowook comes to get you, ok?” I his cheek, and he nods. I run off, and go to the roof of our dorm. Luckily it’s easy to sit on the roof, so I take out my phone, and text Ryeowook, saying to go get Sungmin. Heechul comes up to the roof, and sits where he won’t be seen. “Are you absolutely sure about this?” Heechul asks.

*Sungmin’s P.O.V*

“Sungmin hyung, it’s time to go see Eunhyuk” Ryeowook walks into the dorm with a huge smile on his face. I get up and follow without any words. As we near the stairs to the roof, I start to wonder what we’re doing. As we get up to the roof, I see Eunhyuk sitting there with a smile. “Didn’t you say you always wanted to sit on a rooftop and watch the sunset?” I smile and sit next to him. “When did you remember that? And that’s why you dragged me up here?” I put my head on his shoulder. Just as the sun is setting Eunhyuk gets me to sit up. “I love you Sungmin.” He kisses my forehead. “I love you too” I say. “Now come with me, there’s one more surprise.” As we get off from the rooftop, I realize Ryeowook is gone.

*Ryeowook’s P.O.V*

“Ryeowook!” Kyuhyun yells, and I almost ignore him. “What do you want?” I say coldly. Kyuhyun and I don’t exactly see eye to eye. “Siwon knows.” I widen my eyes. “He’s going to see them now.”