Chapter 15

Hyukmin - The Sad Truth...

 

*Sungmin’s P.O.V*

Eunhyuk, Taemin, Henry, Luhan, Kai and Hyoyeon have a special performance for Maxstep tonight, so EXO, SHINee, Girls Generation and Super Junior went to support and watch. “Sungmin hyung, you’ll be cheering for Eunhyuk won’t you?” Ryeowook says mischievously. “Shut up or they will know… and yes I will.” Ryeowook smiles as I blush a bit. “Do you think they’re doing the video choreography or the other choreography?” Kyuhyun asks and I shrug. “I think they’re starting now” Leeteuk whispers as the Maxstep music starts. The performance was really good, and they used different chorography from the video which was really good. “Taemin never fails to amaze me…” Kibum whispers towards the end. Even though Eunhyuk is my boyfriend, I’ve had my eyes glued to Taemin, Kai and Luhan, their dancing is amazing. “I swear over the years Taemin’s dancing just got better.” Kyuhyun whispers as they finish.

*Eunhyuk’s P.O.V*

As we walk off stage Taemin is jumping around. “That was seriously tiring, I hope the others liked it…” Taemin says while he grabs a bottle of water and tips it over himself. “I thought you were going to do that to me?” Kai says, pouting. Ever since EXO debuted, Taemin has had someone to hang out with besides Super Junior, Girls Generation, SHINee and f(x). “That was harder than I thought…” Hyoyeon says, and I couldn’t agree more. We practiced and practiced for this performance, but still it was hard. “I didn’t realize just how hard the choreography is… we’re not doing a full performance with all of us again are we? I don’t think I could handle that…” Henry says, tipping two bottles of water over himself. “Let’s go, it’ll be cooler in the car... hopefully.” Eunhyuk says, leading the way out. “You guys were awesome!” Yoona yells, running over. “I didn’t know you two were that good at dancing…” Kris says to Luhan and Kai. SHINee and some Super Junior members run over to Taemin and the Super Junior-M members go to Henry. “Eunhyuk that was amazing” I turn around at Sungmin’s words. “Don’t even think about kissing me, we have to be careful… I’ll give you a congratulatory kiss later” Sungmin winks and I smile. Something to look forward too.

 

A/N: Sorry this might be bad, I'll be updating later on, I had to slightly rush this update, better updates are coming up ^.^