Chapter 14

Hyukmin - The Sad Truth...

 

 

*Heechul’ P.O.V*

“Yesung, please don’t tell anyone…” Sungmin begs, and I can tell he is upset. “Yesung, please, just keep our secret even if you don’t like it. If the CEO found out, we’d be kicked out for good.” Eunhyuk tries his best, while the rest of us keep silent. I think this changes Yesung’s mind, he doesn’t want to lose any members. “Fine, but you guys better make sure that you don’t act all lovey dovey in public. You’ll make me sick, and Siwon would probably lose it.” YES! This is good. “Why would they act lovey dovey in public if they don’t want anyone to know?” Leeteuk jokes around, and Sungmin sighs in relief and Eunhyuk gives him a quick hug. “Well now that that’s over… can I go back to bed?” I forgot we disturbed Ryeowook’ sleep, so I give him a nod and he runs off. “I thought he slept all day?” Eunhyuk asks, sounding confused. “Actually, only you two did.  I slept for a little bit and Ryeowook didn’t sleep at all.” I explain. “I’m going to go as well, because I need to go and continue what I was doing before.” Leeteuk says, as he gets up. Everyone except Yesung leaves as well, and Yesung just sits there. “Is something wrong Yesung?” Sungmin asks, and Yesung shakes his head. “I just want to say something to you two… you two better stay together, because I have a feeling there will be a lot of hardships in your relationship.” Sungmin smiles and Yesung finally leaves. “I’m going to bed ok?” I think these two deserve some alone time, considering the day they’ve just had.

*Eunhyuk’s P.O.V*

After Heechul leaves, Sungmin takes the plate of food I brought to the living room and takes it to the kitchen. I quietly follow him, and when he is putting the food away I grab him and pull him into a hug. “What the... Eunhyuk! You scared me…” Sungmin gives me a look. “Don’t do that seriously it’s annoying when som-” I cut off his words by kissing him. At first Sungmin just stares at me, but he deepens the kiss after awhile. Sometimes I like how he bores me because it ends up like this. “Lovebirds…” We jump apart at Ryeowook’s word. “I thought you… went to bed?” Sungmin says, blushing. I just pull him over and hug him from behind. “Sungmin, he knows we’re dating. There’s no reason to get embarrassed.” I grab his chin and give him a quick kiss. “You guys really are in love…” Now Heechul’s here? Sungmin just ignores them and gives me a kiss, and of course I don’t resist, it doesn’t matter that these two are here. “Seriously, do you want me to slap you guys? And I got up to get a bottle of water, not to see you two kissing.” Ryeowook jokes around. Sungmin pulls away and grabs my hand. “Come on let’s just go, then we won’t be taking up the kitchen.” Sungmin pulls me into the living room, and he eventually falls asleep, with his head on my shoulder. I pick him up and gently put him in bed, then crawl in and wrap my arms around him, kissing him on the cheek. “Good night Bunny~” I whisper. “Good night Hyukkie~” Sungmin mumbles. I pull him closer realizing how cold I am. Sungmin mumbles something in his sleep, which I was very happy to hear. “I love you…”  

 

A/N: I’m making the chapters longer so I can finish the story by 20 chapters :D I tried to make the ending fluffy, I didn’t know how to end it XD