Chapter 12

Hyukmin - The Sad Truth...

*Eunhyuk’s P.O.V*

Heechul thinks for a minute. “I think maybe Henry would accept it, maybe Kibum? But I don’t know about the others…”  I sigh, why wouldn’t the others except it? Being happy with the person you love is more important… “You also can’t let the fans know… the Eunhae shippers will be heartbroken if you do.” I laugh at Heechul’s humor, and he smiles. Then we hear a noise in the kitchen. “Ryeowook went to bed didn’t he?” I ask Heechul, worrying. “Maybe Sungmin knocked something over?” We get up and go into the kitchen. “Sungmin what happened?” Sungmin is on the floor, sobbing. “H-H-Henry, K-K-Kibum and Y-Y-Yesung know! They know!!! Henry and Kibum don’t mind but Yesung is pissed!! What are we going to do?” I’m shocked, and as I pull up Sungmin to comfort him, Heechul asks the question I was thinking. “How do they know? None of us told them, and Leeteuk, Donghae and Kyuhyun wouldn’t tell them would they?” Sungmin buries his head in my chest and his answer is slightly muffled when he answers. “Yesung said that he heard our conversation with Leeteuk, Donghae and Kyuhyun… when Leeteuk said he knew we were dating…” Did anyone call him so he could listen? “He said he heard it from my phone, but I never called him, I swear I didn’t.” Heechul sighs. “Did you have your phone in your pocket?” Sungmin nods and I nod at Heechul to let him know. “Is Yesung the first person for auto dial?” I look at Sungmin’s face, which is wet with tears. “No, usually it’s Leeteuk, but Yesung is the third. I think Leeteuk had his phone off, and you too.” Heechul nods. “That could’ve been what happened, it auto dialed him.” Then I realize that something very bad could happen. “Guys, Yesung could tell the others… or even the CEO…” as I say this, Heechul nods, I think he realized it too. “I begged him not too, and Henry and Kibum begged him not to as well, but I don’t know if it worked…” Sungmin trails off and buries his head in my chest again. “Let’s hope it worked… besides I don’t think he would tell the CEO… we almost lost Donghae, Kyuhyun and Henry because of them dating in private, he won’t want that to happen. And if I tell him not to tell anyone, and ask Leeteuk and Hangeng to do the same, he’ll have to. He’s younger than the three of us.” Heechul’s words calm me down, and I think they calm Sungmin down too. Then there’s knocking on the door. “I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s Yesung…” Heechul sighs and opens the door. Yesung, Leeteuk, Donghae, Kibum, Kyuhyun and Henry are at the door. Heechul coughs “We have visitors… again.” He sounds slightly annoyed, and Leeteuk gives him a sympathetic look. “Come in you guys, I’ll go wake up Ryeowook since he’ll need to be involved in this since he was in the discussion.” Heechul was about to go wake Ryeowook up when Sungmin said he’ll do it instead. I walked into the kitchen and got some snacks because this is going to take awhile, and long discussions need snacks.

 

A/N: That Eunhae shippers thing is not a jab at Eunhae shippers, it's because of my friend. She's an Eunhae shipper, and she was heartbroken when she found out I'm a Hyukmin shipper XD