Chapter 2

Hyukmin - The Sad Truth...

 

*Ryeowook’s P.O.V*

“You were thinking about him again weren’t you hyung?” I said to Sungmin while turning him around to face me. As I said this, Sungmin started to cry again and I sighed and hugged him. “I wish you two would realize…” Sungmin got out of my hug and stared at me. “What did you just say?” Sungmin said with wide eyes. “I shouldn’t have said that… I think Heechul hyung and Eunhyuk hyung are here” And with that I ran off, leaving Sungmin staring at me.

*Eunhyuk’s P.O.V*

“It’s good to be home!” Heechul said, hugging Ryeowook. For some reason Ryeowook looked at the door to the kitchen, Heechul looked at me and then they looked at each other. “Ryeowook, come and help set up the table” Heechul winked at Ryeowook, and they left. I wondered why they did this when I realize that Sungmin is standing the doorway of the kitchen, staring at me. I immediately started blushing, because I’ve liked him for years.

*Sungmin’s P.O.V*

How could he! How could Ryeowook do that, he knows I like Eunhyuk… wait… does Heechul hyung know too? Heechul hyung is the one who got Ryeowook to leave with him… How could Ryeowook do that to me? Suddenly Eunhyuk sits down on the couch, and I hear sobbing. “Eunhyuk… are you ok?”I sit down next to him and put my arm around him. He looks up, and stares at my face. Even though he’s crying he looks… beautiful? I guess that’s the word. I’m imagining what it would be like to be kissing him when it suddenly isn’t my imagination and very real.

*Eunhyuk’s P.O.V*

I’m sorry Sungmin… I’ve been imagining kissing you for way to long and it’s time for it to actually happen. I thought Sungmin would pull away but he didn’t. He wrapped his arms around my neck and I wrapped mine around his waist. I just closed my eyes and just enjoyed it. 

*No Ones's P.O.V*

Heechul and Ryeowook stood in the doorway, smiling. They hadn’t expected to walk in on this, but at last, finally, Eunhyuk and Sungmin knew they liked each other.

 

A/N I'm so sorry, I'm not good with kissing scenes probably because I haven't had my first kiss yet... forever alone.