Chapter 16

Hyukmin - The Sad Truth...

*Sungmin’s P.O.V*

We get back from the performance and Ryeowook and Heechul walk into the dorm, and Eunhyuk and I hold hands as we walk into the dorm. Eunhyuk closes the door and I pull him close. “I don’t care who sees, I’m kissing you now.” Then I cup his face in my hands and kiss him. “Seriously we can’t walk into a room without walking in on you two kissing.” Heechul says annoyed. We ignore him and close our eyes so we can enjoy the moment. “Can’t you two kiss somewhere else?” Heechul jokingly says. I hear a noise, and I guess Ryeowook threw a pillow at Heechul. We only pull apart when we hear knocking on the door. “Who is it?” I say before opening the door. “It’s Leeteuk, let me in, I don’t care if you two are kissing in front of the door, I couldn’t care less.” I laugh, and unlock the door, then run into Eunhyuk’s arms. “Were you two kissing by any chance?” Leeteuk asks as he closes the door. “They were stuck like glue to each other, only you got them apart.” Heechul says, dodging a flying pillow. Leeteuk shakes his head and picks up the pillow. “So why is Ryeowook throwing pillows at you?” Leeteuk asks while dodging a pillow. “Oh I did something…” Ryeowook comes in and hits Heechul with a pillow. “I hate living with you, did you know that?” Ryeowook says angrily. “What did Heechul do this time?” I ask calmly while resting my head on Eunhyuk’s chest and hugging him tightly. “He threw that water balloon at me, only it was filled with honey!” That’s why I smelt honey… “Wow Heechul you outdid yourself this time.” Leeteuk says as Heechul laughs. “If you don’t like being sticky go take a shower!” Heechul laughs as Ryeowook attacks him again. Eunhyuk lets me go and grabs my wrist. As he pulls me away from their fight, Leeteuk notices. We go into the living room and Eunhyuk sits me down on the couch. “Those two won’t disturb our little talk now…” Leeteuk walks in as he says this, and I look at Eunhyuk confused. “What’s going on?” I say to Eunhyuk, but he just shakes his head. “You haven’t told him?” Leeteuk says worriedly, and Eunhyuk shakes his head. “Do you want me to tell him, or are you going to tell him?” Eunhyuk points at himself, and I become more confused. “I have some bad news Sungmin…” Eunhyuk begins and I immediately worry. “You’re not breaking up with me are you?” Eunhyuk shakes his head and gently touches my cheek. “I… I love you did you know that?” Eunhyuk says sadly, his eyes glittering with tears. “Eunhyuk…” Why do I feel like something bad is going to happen? “I need an operation… but it’s risky. I-I-It has a 75% chance of failing…” Eunhyuk whispers, and I feel like someone dropped a brick on me. “No… this can’t be happening…” I can’t believe it… “Isn’t there another way? Is this the only operation available?” I say, tears running down my face. Eunhyuk slowly nods and I can’t hold my tears in. “When is the operation...” I’m terrified, certain I will lose Eunhyuk. “Tomorrow…” Leeteuk answers for Eunhyuk, who has taken me in his arms trying to calm me down. “I don’t want to lose you…”

A/N: This is the biggest problem for these two… :O I’m thinking about writing a sequel to this, it might be chapter, or a one shot. It depends. Only 4 chapters left ^.^