Chapter 6

Hyukmin - The Sad Truth...

*Ryeowook’s P.O.V*

Heechul hyung comes over to me, and he looks worried. “What’s wrong hyung?” I ask while putting away Sungmin’s plate. “We need to go see the CEO, he wants to see all of Super Junior for some reason.” I give Heechul a questioning look “Who told you that?” “Yesung, he sent me a text.” Did we do something wrong? Did they want to get rid of a member? “Ok, have you told the other’s yet?” I can tell by the look he gives me that he hasn’t. We walk to the living room, where Sungmin and Eunhyuk are sitting. Standing in the doorway, just watching them, makes me want a girlfriend… or boyfriend. Sungmin is sitting with his eyes closed and his head on Eunhyuk’s shoulder and Eunhyuk has his arm around Sungmin and they look comfortable… “Do we really have to interrupt them?” I say, and Heechul nods. “Guys, we need to go see the CEO, he wants to see all of Super Junior.” Sungmin opens his eyes at Heechul’s words. “Why do we need to see the CEO? Did we do something wrong? What happened, did something happen?” I look at Heechul “I want to know that as well, why do we need to see the CEO?” “I don’t know…”

*No One’s P.O.V*

Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Ryeowook and Heechul walk into the CEO’s office, and are surprised because Henry and Zhou Mi are there too, and usually the CEO doesn’t call them for meetings with all of Super Junior*. “Good you are all here.” The CEO said. “I’ve called all 15** of you here to have a talk. As you know, the fans don’t react well to you guys having girlfriends… I know that some members have secret girlfriends, and some fans know too.” Donghae, Kyuhyun and Henry look shocked, because they didn’t know anyone knew they had girlfriends*** “I consulted with your manager, and we both agree it’s a good idea to put a dating ban in place. Anyone who signs this saying they agree, then goes against this dating ban will be kicked out from Super Junior. You all have to sign this form, saying you agree. “What would happen if we don’t want to sign?” Heechul says, his eyes darting over at Sungmin and Eunhyuk. “The exact same punishment.” Everyone signs, though Donghae, Kyuhyun, Henry, Sungmin and Eunhyuk don’t want to. “You can all go, except for Donghae, Kyuhyun and Henry. I need to talk to you three.”

 

A/N:  Because I’m nice I decided to update XD It’s the fourth update for this fic today :OOOOOOOO What’s going to happen to Hyukmin? Even I don’t know… I haven’t thought about that yet ^^

*I am just guessing that they don’t get called, because SM doesn’t consider them part of Super Junior.

**In my fic, Hangeng hasn’t left, Leeteuk and Heechul aren’t in the army(Heechul was a little bit obvious) and Kibum hasn’t taken a hiatus for acting.

***I don’t actually know if Donghae, Kyuhyun or Henry have girlfriends, so no hating on me for saying they do in the fic.