Chapter 10

Hyukmin - The Sad Truth...

 

 *Sungmin’s P.O.V*                   

I come out of Eunhyuk’s room, and give Leeteuk hyung a smile. When Eunhyuk comes out he looks confused, but he doesn’t say anything. “Dinner’s ready~” Ryeowook sounds slightly upset, and Heechul goes to the kitchen to tell him we’re telling Leeteuk hyung, Donghae and Kyuhyun. “My girlfriend broke up with me…” Donghae looks annoyed as he says this, and I seriously want Heechul and Ryeowook to come back so we can finally tell them. They come back and sit down. “Leeteuk hyung, Donghae, Kyuhyun you guys might want to sit down, there’s some stuff we need to tell you.” Leeteuk looks confused, but sits down. Donghae sits down as well, a little less willingly. “Wha-… ok.” I think Leeteuk gave him a look to make him shut up and sit. “Dinner needs to cool down a little bit, it’s kind of hot because I just finished making it.” Eunhyuk and I sit down together, so Heechul starts off for us. “Sungmin and Eunhyuk need to tell you something… it’s really important that you listen, because it mea-” Leeteuk cuts off Heechul. “I already know they are dating.” Kyuhyun chokes and Donghae thumps him on the back. “You guys are?” I nod and Kyuhyun stares at me. “Sungmin… did you finally confess?” Donghae teases. I give him a glare. “Kyuhyun, you don’t have a problem with it do you?” Kyuhyun shakes his head “I’m just shocked, I didn’t expect you guys to actually start dating…” I look at Eunhyuk with a confused expression. “Kyuhyun knew I liked you…” Leeteuk coughs and I blush. “I suggest you make sure the others don’t find out. I have a feeling they wouldn’t support the idea of you two dating…” Kyuhyun warns, and Ryeowook sniffles. “Leeteuk hyung, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, come with me I want to talk with you guys in private.

 

A/N: One more bit to this XD I'm sorry If you guys are getting annoyed... It was still long.