Consequences.

He's Not A Monster

 

"The part about getting closer to you.. I meant every single word of that." He patted my hair and left the room.
 
 
 
 
 
I woke up the next day to the smell of food.
 
Rubbing my swollen eyes, I trudged out the room to see the Kim brothers sitting around a wooden table at what seemed like their dining area.
 
There were three vacant seats and I noticed that Seunghyun and Jiyong were not with them.
 
One of the brothers had made eye contact with me as I stood in front of the room I just came out from.
 
He had more feminine features as compared to the others, and was reacting to them in a more delicate way.
 
We both smiled instantly at each other before he nudged the person beside him who was facing away from me.
 
Jaejoong turned back with a smile and gestured for me to sit beside him.
 
I did so, quietly looking around at all the unfamiliar faces.
 
"They are all my brothers, (_____)-sshi." Jaejoong said.
 
He turned to the person next to him, telling him to introduce himself.
 
"My name is Kim Ryeowook. Nice to meet you, (_____)-sshi."
 
The next person immediately introduced himself with a big grin.
 
"Hi! My name is Junsu! Let's be friends~!" He let out a short chortle, making me smile at his innocence.
 
"Jonghyun-imnida. Nice to meet you." He slightly bowed his head.
 
"Ahnnyeong. I'm Kibum. Pleasure to meet you." The last one curtly greeted me with little eye contact.
 
I blinked at them when they all stared at me, as if waiting for something.
 
"Ah! (_____)-imnida. Nice to meet all of you too. I'm just a friend of Kwon Jiyong so I'm not really going to be hanging around here for long unless it's with Seunghyun and Jiyong.."
 
I turned back to Jaejoong, "Speaking of them, do you know where they went?"
 
"They wanted to talk to the Kwon elder about something so they went ahead while you were sleeping. They'll be back soon enough." He gave a reassuring smile to me.
 
After the introduction, we then ate the already prepared breakfast.
 
By the time the two boys came back, I was enjoying myself with the brothers at the table.
 
We had already become comfortable with each other and were poking fun at each other.
 
Jiyong plopped down on the seat beside me with Seunghyun on his other side, nodding to the brothers.
 
I blinked at Jiyong, waiting for him to explain to me why he was gone.
 
"We went to talk to the Elder. Just about the trivial stuff like the part about the physical change, and if I could continue schooling after transforming into one of them."
 
I nodded, "So what did he say?"
 
Jiyong tapped on the table, his way of showing disagreement.
 
"He said that I could go back to school, but only until I am fully transformed. After which I would have to stay away from the city and public places. So I'd have to live with them from then on."
 
"Well, that's a good thing."
 
He looked at me with an unamused stare, "No it's not. That means I won't be able to go to school with you guys. I won't be able to hang out with you two anymore."
 
"But. On another note, you get to mix around with your clan, you get to concentrate on training with them. You're safe with them, Jiyong-ah. It's better this way," I reasoned, lightly squeezing his right hand for reassurance.
 
Jiyong shrugged and I knew he would be throwing a small tantrum over the next few days because of his current situation, but he would have to get over it soon.
 
Seunghyun leaned forward and turned to me.
 
"(_____)-ah, when do you wanna go back home?" He asked.
 
JIyong grumbled and glared at Seunghyun.
 
"We could go now I guess, before it gets too dark out there."
 
Jaejoong, who had heard our conversation, chirped in.
 
"I can send you guys out of the woods if you want. I'm the most familiar with getting to the city. And at least that way you can also familiarize yourself with the path if you ever wish to come back anytime soon.." He said as his eyes twinkled at me.
 
If looks could kill, Jaejoong would have been long dead from the glare Jiyong gave towards him.
 
We tidied ourselves up a little and left the cave together with Jaejoong.
 
---
 
Once we arrived at Seunghyun's house, Jiyong started whining about how he wish he had not gone to seek out his clan.
 
"Oppa, seriously. All of us want the best for you right now, can't you just stop complaining and look around for a second? You're not the only person who wants to stay with us. Seunghyun Oppa and I wouldn't want to separate from you either, but it's all for your own safety."
 
He huffed back at me, "Well at least you have a choice to come back and visit me in the forest. Or maybe you're only coming for that Jerkjoong."
 
I rolled my eyes.
 
"How long have you known me? A day? Because you know for a fact that I'll never leave you two for some random handsome guy all my life."
 
Jiyong pouted as Seunghyun nodded in agreement.
 
"She's right Jiyong. We'd never leave you alone, why do you keep thinking that we will?"
 
"I don't know, it could happen.. I mean, I won't be able to hang out with you so you'd naturally start to distance away from me."
 
Seunghyun knocked him on the head, "Stop worrying about such nonsense and please stop rolling on my couch like a pig."
 
Jiyong's frown was still evident but he stopped moving around.
 
"Fine. But I expect to see the both of you visiting me every single day when I stay with my clan. And you," Jiyong pointed at me.
 
"You are not allowed to spend more than three sentence worth of time with Jerkjoong or anyone related to him, understand?"
 
"You sound like an overly jealous boyfriend. But if that makes you feel better, then sure, I'll stay away from him." I grinned.
 
 
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Hey guys! I'm sorry I haven't updated this in so long.
 
I've been updating my other stories slowly too. >.<
 
Anyways, I've been watching MuBank while writing this so I don't exactly known what I wrote or how long I wrote this chapter. LOLOL.
 
INFINITE is on right now, having their comeback and I can't concentrate on anything else other than GRANDPA KIM SUNGGYU.
 
Okay, YAY! I've got 13 subbers! YIPEE!
 
I'll work on the next chapter pretty soon(hopefully).
 
Love you guys,
-miia186<3