The Risk.

He's Not A Monster

 

I sighed, "Seunghyun Oppa is right, Jiyong Oppa. You should find your clan, whether or not they need you. Because as of right now, you're probably gonna need them more."
 
 
 
A week had passed since the incident and here we were, lazing around Jiyong's house as usual.
 
"Yah, are you on your period?" Jiyong bluntly asked.
 
I cranked back at him, "Oh, wae?"
 
"Aish, stay away from me okay? I can smell your blood." He pointed out as he stuffed a couple of tissues into his nose.
 
My eyes widened and I blushed.
 
Seunghyun chuckled and pulled me to sit on the couch while Jiyong was lying down on his side in front of the TV.
 
"Come on, (_____)-ah. I'll keep you away from him."
 
Jiyong rolled and faced us, "I meant for her to keep a distance, not to snuggle up with you, Hyung."
 
In retaliation, Seunghyun pulled me to sit on his lap and wrapped his arms around me as he rested his head on my shoulder blade.
 
"Yahh!" Jiyong hissed.
 
We cackled at his reaction before Seunghyun released me to sit beside him again.
 
We spent the next few hours mindlessly lounging around Jiyong's house before the three of us got hungry.
 
Feeling famished yet lazy, we called for delivery from a nearby Chinese Noodles Restaurant.
 
The order came in less than fifteen minutes and we sat in front of the table.
 
I was in the middle of the two as always.
 
When I was about to pick up my plate of Jjamppong, Seunghyun reached out for it and began to unwrap the plastic for me.
 
Jiyong rolled his eyes and handed me a pair of chopsticks.
 
"Komawo Seunghyun Oppa," I said as he placed the plate in front of me.
 
He grinned and patted my head, "Eat a lot."
 
The person on my other side growled to himself, mumbling something about being invisible.
 
I lightly punched him, "You too, Oppa. Thank you for treating us."
 
Jiyong immediately turned a light shade of pink on his cheeks and ears.
 
He shrugged and devoured his food.
 
I giggled, then began eating my food in peace.
 
Once we cleared the living room after we ate, we lazed around the couch, watching the latest episode of running man.
 
It was a Big Bang special, and my favorite person in the team was on screen.
 
"G-Dragon!" I squealed in delight as I jumped in my seat.
 
Seunghyun laughed while Jiyong grumbled.
 
"What's so good about those guys anyways? They're just normal human beings too."
 
I turned to the frowning man on my left, "Don't talk about my husband like that! He's perfect! Not everyone in the world is as perfect as him!"
 
"Husband? Hah! He doesn't even know you exist, girl. See, this is why KPOP ruins people's lives. Fangirls would set their expectations for their future boyfriends too high, and all they get in the end is disappointment."
 
Seunghyun sighed, "Yahh, can't you just leave her alone? It's her own fantasy, and she knows that it's impossible to have G-Dragon as her husband in reality. Why are you so y towards her today? If I didn't know any better, I would've though that you were the one having your time of the month today."
 
I blinked.
 
"I don't know what's going on with you, but I know what you're trying to say. Don't worry, Oppa. I won't get hurt, it won't do me any bad if I fangirl a little. It's not like I spend all my time and money on him," I shrugged and turned my attention back to the TV to see all the members of Big Bang gathered.
 
They were unleashing their 'power' to get Kim Jongkook trapped in the middle of them.
 
G-Dragon smiled to himself, making me unconsciously smile too.
 
"There you go again," Jiyong scowled, taking the remote and changing the channel.
 
"Hey! I was watching that!" I scolded him.
 
Seunghyun shook his head at the younger male.
 
"Seriously, Kwon Jiyong."
 
"Whaat? I'm just saying. She needs to learn that there are other husband candidates other than her kpop idols."
 
"Like who?" I raised an eyebrow.
 
"You're staring at him," he smirked.
 
"Well, I think I could make a better husband candidate than you, but the two of you suit each other more," Seunghyun grinned.
 
Jiyong lied on my lap.
 
"Won't I be the cutest, most irresistible husband you'd ever wish for?"
 
I knocked his head, "You wish."
 
He rubbed the red spot with a pout.
 
"You shouldn't treat your future husband like that."
 
Nodding, I replied.
 
"But you're not my future husband, huh? Doesn't it for you because such a great person like me will never be your wife?" I snickered.
 
His face turned red and he rolled off my lap to sit properly.
 
"You never know," he murmured before going into his room.
 
"What did he say?" Seunghyun asked.
 
I shrugged as an answer and concentrated on Running Man.
 
---
 
A month had passed, and Seunghyun and myself were starting to get worried.
 
Jiyong had been visited at least three more times by the same person that had confronted him in the parlor, excluding the times he encountered them alone.
 
Seunghyun was already researching as much as he could about the clans and their history while I persuaded Jiyong to find his own clan.
 
The stubborn guy kept avoiding the matter at hand, making me all frustrated.
 
It was clearly his problem but he did not even acknowledge it.
 
"Seunghyun Oppa, can you talk to Jiyong Oppa? He's not listening to me."
 
Seunghyun turned away from the computer to face me.
 
"It's okay, (_____)-ah. Just leave him alone for now. I've searched up on some background information. Jiyong is just reacting like how his clan would have. Apparently, his clan is made up of 'wolves' that are more individualists. It's common for them to leave a member alone if they don't know them. That's why his clan isn't searching for him, and he isn't searching them."
 
"Isn't there a way for us to help bring them together?"
 
"There is, but it might be risky."
 
"What is it?"
 
Seunghyun stood up and rested his hands on my shoulder, "We're gonna have to bring him into the forest so that his clan can pick up his scent."
 
"And what's the risk?"
 
He bit his lip and contemplated what to say.
 
"The problem is.. If another clan picks up his scent, we might get attacked before we could even bring Jiyong to his clan."
 
"It shouldn't be that bad, right? I mean, we could run away from them, or bring some weapons like a baseball bat to fend ourselves."
 
Seunghyun shook his head.
 
"It's not just one clan that is against Jiyong's clan. We've got almost the rest of his kind against their clan."
 
I gasp, before he added one last sentence.
 
"There is a possibility that we could all die."
 
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
I know this isn't a really long chapter, especially since I haven't updated for very long.
 
But I wanted to keep this chapter filled with only one main topic of discussion, that's why there isn't much action as of yet.
 
And you've read my previous notes at the end of chapter three, you'll know that I was (and am still) quite upset about the situation of this story.
 
But I'm really thankful to the person that commented.
 
At least I felt like this story was alive for that one moment when I read the comment.
 
Thank you, dear reader.
 
You don't know how much it means to me to see your comment whenever I visit this page.
 
It gives me that extra push to continue without a second thought.
 
Anyways, I hope that I will get more readers when the action starts.
 
With love,
-miia186<3