Part 9

Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The traffic was heavy somehow though it’s in the evening, probably because it’s the weekend. Park Ha silently glanced at the focused man driving both of them to her house which after an argument kind of sparked between them but was handled maturely by Jinyoung resulting in Park Ha agreeing to his idea. She probably kind of in shocked to suddenly start argument with him -the most wanted in her heart- ~

 

As their car passed through the last traffic light to get to her house, the radio is playing A-Pink’s Let Us Just Love. To Park Ha’s surprise, she was actually thinking somewhere around that topic too. Hmmm, guess God is taking Jinyoung’s side today. Because she thinks it’s a sign to them and to think of getting in an argument just because her guy wanted to meet her parents is not a wise action. But lucky Jinyoung has grown accustomed to her quite quick judgments over some things so he is not offended by her actions.

 

As Park Ha leans towards the car window,  Jinyoung’s voice was heard.  “You know, I’ve always wanted to know how exactly the feeling of meeting in-laws. I’ve seen in movies and dramas and probably real live to but it doesn’t get to me because it’s not me who experiencing it. -” Jinyoung paused and look at his side making sure Park Ha is not sleeping. Because this girl is just simply impossible if you ask. Even when the teacher is scolding in front of the class you can find her sleeping safe and sound on her table and not get caught! [this is when Jinyoung doesn’t want to get to know Park Ha but silently watched over her] Ohh, I envy that. Jinyoung thought.

 

He smiled a little and continues his sentence, “But now we’re actually on our way to your house and to meet your in-laws. The thought of meeting your parents didn’t scare me though because I thought they’re going to be nice people because they brought up a sincere, kind, beautiful girl!” Park Ha blushed at the direct compliments. “Yah, so cheesy today huh? Mehrong”

 

“Oh well, it’s not everyday you hear me talking this cheesy. You knooowww ~ I can go even further than this, but then your heart couldn’t take it and you might die because of the feels and I cannot lose you now. So I’ll save it for later ~” Jinyoung leans to Park Ha’s side as he pinched her cheek with his left hand while the r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter