Chapter 6

The Heart's Decision

"Noona!"

Jiyoon turned her head as she saw the younger one waving his hands to her direction. She smiled and waved back but stopped when she saw eleven familiar persons behind him.

"OMO! IT'S REALLY JIYOON!" the guy beside Chen yelled as he literally ran towards the woman and hugged her.

"It's nice to see you too guys." Jiyoon laughed as Luhan let go of her.

"We missed you so much! Gosh, I have to tell SHINee about it! I mean, LOOK AT YOU! You look totally gorgeous! No wonder he keeps talking about you."

Jiyoon stared surprised at the older one who immediately sensed it and pointed at Chen.

"Yah. Stop talking stuff." Chen blushed giving the woman the urge to pinch his cheeks.

"Ouch! Ah, noona! You know I hate this!"

"You still keep calling one of your closest friends 'noona'?" Suho asked as he gave the in time only female of the group a hug.

"Jiyoon noona!" Chanyeol squealed as he pushed his hyung aside to hug his noona too.

"Aww, little Chanyeol still hasn't grown up, hm?" She teased as the younger one pouted.

"He'll stay a baby for a lifetime."

Jiyoon turned and got greeted by another hug.

"I missed you noona." Tao said with a smile.

"I missed you all too." Jiyoon replied also with a smile.

After hugging, greeting, trolling the other members and fooling around like little kids, the bell finally rang. The gate was full of parents; but also from teenagers who got attracted by the view of famous ex-idols.

"Hey, isn't this EXO?"

"Omo, Chanyeol oppa, annyeong!"

"Yah! Jiyoon unnie from 4MINUTE!"

"Didn't she left because of family issues?"

"That's Kris dumbo!"

"He looks hot."

"Wow. y."

"Chen oppa!"

"Jiyoon-ssi! Oh my god, she looks so hot!"

Due to all those appreciating comments but rather unwanted attention; they immediately hurried to the park which was two blocks away as soon as they got the two kids.

 

"Gosh, I didn't know they would still recognise us after four years of disband." Xiumin panted. Jiyoon's eyes widened. Four years? Just like all the others?

"Ah, noona-ah." Baekhyun breathed, but no response.

"Noona?" he asked once again poking Jiyoon's cheek. Nothing.

"Aish, chincha? Jeon Jiyoon!" he yelled making the woman flinch a little.

"What happened?" he asked as he took a seat beside his senior.

"Huh? Oh nothing. It's just - you guys disbanded four years ago?"

They all looked at Jiyoon surprised.

"Yes?" Lay answered in a more questioning tone.

"Didn't you know?" Sehun asked too as the female shook her head.

"Anyway, we have to go now." Xiumin announced as the others groaned.

"Sorry Jiyoon-ah, but some of us have a test tomorrow an--"

"I know, I know. Just go or your wives will kill you." Jiyoon laughed as the older ones struggled to get the maknae line away from the woman.

"Thanks hyung." Chen mouthed to Xiumin who was smiling back.

 

"So, there's just you and me, huh?" Jiyoon stated plainly but smiled inside at the thought.

"We should keep going before the fans from before find us." Chen said as they called the children.