9. Chapter

Hope Remains

 

Nobody`s POV

 

Taeyang walked into Ji Yongs dark room and opened his window...he pulled up the shutters: „What the hell Taeyang?“ Taeyang pulled the blanket away: „Wake up it`s 1 PM. Did you froget what we have planned last night?“ Ji Yong pulled his pillow above his head: „I don´t even have a date Taeyang.“ Taeyang pulled the pillow away: „i´ve found someone for you ´cause i knew you wouldn´t even try to find one.“

„What? Who is it?“

„you´ll see now go and take a rush you´re smelling like ...damn..-.-“

 

 

 

Ji Yong`S POV

 

Taeyang walked out of the room. The thought of being infront of her with another girl was killing me but Taeyang was right this is the only way to see what she really feels for me. I stood up and made my way to the bathroom.

 

 

 

Doojoon`s POV

 

„OPPA give me my hairclip back!“ i ran away from her, after i stealed her hairclip. This way her long hair was so beautifule: „DOOJOON -.- my hair is a mess give me my hairclip!“ i laughed: „i don´t know what you mean they are beautiful as always.“ suddenly the doorbell rang. Due to the distraction she snatched the clip away and tied her hair up as already the buttler came in: “Mr. Yoon you have a visitor. it´s a Mr. Dong Youngbae.” i widened my eye: “Let him in!” and there he was. Taeyang a good friend of mine. He came up to me and hugged me: “Hyung nice to see you!” i said. He smiled at me: “Nice to see you too.” he walked up to Soo Jin and hugged her tightly: “Oh god Soo Jin i´m so happy to see you...wow you grew up to a young lady...” he said laghing.

 

 

Soo Jin`s POV

 

Doojoon offered him a seat. Taeyang set infront of us: “I´m sorry that i didn´t make it to your party i was so busy....but i didn´t knew tthat your fiance would be Soo Jin.” he smiled and Doojoon answered: “well...suprise mh?!” Taeyang smiled again: “Hey what do you think about going out together? we´re gonna celebrate it like there is no tomorrow. And don´t reject me i have to make it up to you two!” Doojoon glanced at me and smiled: “This is a great idea Yeobo.” i just nodded: “and where did you planned to go?” i asked Taeyang: “i thought of clubbing.” i just clapped my hands: “Yay this will be my first time clubbing...” Taeyang giggled: “ok so i guess this is a yes....” he stood up: “Ok i will come for you guys at 8 o´clock and then we´re going to make this night unforgettable.” we smiled and giggled along. I stood up aswell: “I will take you to the door.” he remined me so much of Ji Yong that my heart was bumping like crazy....

He stepped out of the door and turned around: “Soo Jin i´m happy that you came back and i hope nothing will break our friendship.”

i glanced at him what was he talking about: “Never Taeyang!” he hugged me tightly and walked away.

 

Nobody`s POV

 

Taeyang walked directly to Ji Yong`s house. He rang and Ji Yong opened the door. He let Taeyang in and they walked to the living room and set on the sofa: “And?” Ji Yong started to ask. “they are trusting me. Ok Ji listen this friend of mine will come around 9 o´clock. You will go with her to the club ´pandora´. You will approach me and greet me then you walk away and take a seat infront of her...you have to do all lovey dovey infront of her. This friend of mine knows everything about what happened and what she has to do. Her name is Minji so don´t worry.”

Ji Song leanded his back agains the Sofa: “What if she doesn´t even react?”

Than leave this country and make a new beginning Ji!”

It´s easy for you to say...” Taeyang stood up again: “this night will show us the truth.” Taeyang left Ji Yong`s house

 

 

 

Ji Yong`s POV

 

i walked into my room and glanced at the mirrow...i didn´t change. I have to do something with my hair...she has to see that i´ve moved on and grew up as well. She is like a real lady while i´m like a homeless guy. I took my carekeys and drove of to a saloon. The women in the saloon greeted me friendly: “May i help you sir?”

Yeah i need a transformation...hair, style, everything!”

Follow me sir.” 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the chapters are so short -.- Damn i promise to make them longer... :/