7. Chapter

Hope Remains

 

From that moment on, 1 year, 2 year, time [went by] steadily

All the memories we experienced together [went by in] a blink of an eye

In that place, between you and I,

blocking and standing, a wall full of hypocrisy (ah)....

 

...Whenever, wherever we were together

We were so happy, it was our time ["Time" can also be "world" or "life"]

So we ran, on the dangerous road and fields

I, who even after falling, stood up again at the thought of you...

 

...Who knew a wrong mistake would turn out like this

Who knew you, who I lean on, would hurt this much

Only an ocean of sadness [and] dark loneliness

I can only cry like a little kid lost in the black darkness...

 

...Like your friend

Like our promise

I see only you

I avoid the warm gaze watching me

You know my heart, will you wait?...

 

 

 

Soo Jin`s POV

 

(next day)

 

My cheeks where cold and I was shivering. Slowly I opened my eyes and i´ve realised my cheeks where wet. I immediately touched my cheeks. What happened? I turned around and had a perfect view of Doojoon`s sleeping face. He must have heard me cry and tried to calm me down ´cause Doojoon suggested to sleep in different rooms before we have our wedding. Suddenly i´ve heard his smoothing voice: “Gwenchana?” I glanced to him. What was he talking about? Nothing happened that had to bother me just this arguing with HIM: “Doojoon? Why? What happened?

He pulled me closer to him. Our faces where just inches away: “You dreamed of HIM.” I looked into his eyes just to see pure hurt: “no...i...” he caressed my back: “Ssht it´s ok...everything what is counting right now is that you are fine again!” suddenly I remembered what I dreamed about....

 

//DREAM//

 

OppaWill you marry me when we grow up?” he smiled with his billion dollar smile and caresed my hair: “Of course, Soo Jin"

My heart was bumping like crazy but suddenly i was standing infront of the airport. It was like this ONE day. My heart was breaking piece by piece while i was standing infront of it to leave Seoul forever.

LET ME GO....SOO JIN....SOO JIN!” i turned around and saw Jiyong with securitys fighting. My heart was bumoing like crazy.

DAMN LET ME GO....SOO JIN...STAY....PLEASE I CAN`T LIVE WITHOUT YOU.”

suddenly it was like the time stood still. This familier wet thing was crwaling down my cheek and i wiped it as fast as i could away.

SOO JIN...NO....don‘t leave me alone! How am I supposed to live without you?!

he ran up to me: “SOO JIN I LOVE YOU…ONLY YOU PLEASE COME BACK TO ME! COME BACK I WILL LOVE NO OTHER GIRL!“ i tunred around and saw Doojoon. He opened his arms and i ran into his embrace. What have i done...was my first thought but when i glanced at Jiyong again he was standing there with this girl in his arms. They kissed as if there was no tomorrow. He was wearing the bracelet that i´ve bought him. I looked at it and realised that there stood a different name... not my name. Doojoon turned me around and tragged me away. I glanced at Doojoon and he was whispering: „I will save you!“

 

//END OF THE DREAM//

 

 

i cuddled even more into Doojoon`s chest: „i´ve also dreamed of you.“ now he looked right into my eyes: „I hope it wasn´t a nightmare with me in your dream...“

No you where my hero Doojoon oppa.“ i layed my head agains his chest and heard his heart bumping like crazy....

 

 

 

(some time later)

 

 

The Yoons where bussie due the preperations of the wedding. In this short time they couldn´t finde a hall for the wedding. But since Jiyongs dad had conections to people who where renting halls and they found soon one. In Doojoons opinion the familys where meeting to often. It was like the romeo and juliet drama...the Yoon`s against the Kwon`s....

Ji YOOOOOOOOOONG!!!!!! come on help us!” screamed Mrs. Kwon. But he didn´t care. He was just lazing around and now and than he glanced trough the room as if he was trying to finde something. Doojoon knew what he was looking for but this time he was swearing that he wouldn´t stay there and do nothing....

 

 

Ji Yong`s POV

 

You don´t have to look for her Ji Yong!” there was this annoying voice of his again

Doojoon,...how about you take care of the preperations!” i smirked. I clearly could see that i was annoying him as hell and i was amused by looking at it. Did he thought this was it? He would have kicked me out of the house and try to hide her from me and this was it? Oh No, he won´t get her like this.

Ji Yong it´s the best for your little to go away now. Or did you forget that she is already an engaged woman” i smirked again: “no i didn´t forget it but i know how i can easily snatch her away from you, Yoon Doojoon!”

suddenly he grabbed me by the collar and hit my back against the wall...

 

Soo Jin`s POV

 

 

i had to carry some boxes to the hall and thanks god Ji yongs father was heloing me. Now and than i was imaging how it would be if he where my father-in-law but as soon as i realised that i´m thinking about it again i shook off the thoughts. I steped into the hall when i suddenly saw how Doojoon was pressing Ji Yong agains the wall by the collar. I immediatly let the box fall and ran up to them. Not again....

 

 

Nobody`s POV

 

the young man`s where screaming at each other and don´t even bothered to listen what their family`S where screaming. The familys tried to pull them apart but doojoon was so strong not even a Hulk could dragg him away right now. He was going to punch Ji Yong when suddenly....

 

 

Doojoon`s POV

 

Soo Jin?”, I whispered and stopped as soon as I saw her standing in front of me protecting Ji Yong. What was going on? Why was she protecting him: “Why...!” she interrupted me: “Doojoon oppa...please! Please stop!” she pleaded and I could see that she was tearing up again because of a BASTARD like him. Her wonderful eyes which were pleading for this . I shook my head and walked out of the hall. I couldn´t take it any longer. Everything seemed to be against me. I didn´t care where I was going till I found myself in a park again. I set down on a bench and hide my face in my hands. ´she is so beautiful why did I thought she will take me.´i took a deep breath and suddenly I felt how somebody was pulling my hands away from my face. As soon as I felt how soft their where I knew who it was. I looked up and saw Soo Jin kneeling in front of me. She smiled at me: “What`s wrong?” I pulled her up next to me on the bench. I can´t see her kneeling in front of me. She glanced at me and layed her hand on my cheek: “Soo Jin he....” she interrupted me: “He provokt you...” I looked at her with wide eyes: “I know...” she whispered the last part.

 

 

Soo Jin`s POV

 

his eyes were red like he was crying a minute ago. I was hurt as hell to see him like this and I have to make it up to him: “Doojoon why are you so scared?”

I asked even if I knew why he was scared. He glanced at the ground: “i´m scared of him.” I turned his head in my direction and looked into his brown eyes: “are you serious? Look at him he looks like a child next to you. You have so many muscles that he didn´t had a chance to run away.” I smiled at him after I´ve heard him giggle. Suddenly his smile faded away: “It´s not because of how I look like....i´m trying so hard to mend you and your heart just that he can break it again?” he was tearing up. Again I caressed his cheek: “Oppa...stop to even think about it! We will soon be husband and wife and I swear when you don´t smile at our wedding i´m gonna kick your arrasso?” he looked into my eyes and I felt a sharp pain going trough my body: “Are you sure that we will be husband and wife?” I smiled again: “have you forgot already you gave me the chance to say ´no´but i´ve agreed.” he embraced me tightly and I wiped away a single tear.

 

 

 

Ji Yong`s POV

 

she tried to catch him and ran after him. Maybe i´m too late...maybe she really loves him. I sank to the floor and rested my head into my palm. And here we go again. My cheeks where all wet. Why i´m doing everything wrong? I need help. I took my mobile phone out of my pocket and dialed a number...

 

Yoboseyo?”

Taeyang?” 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok guys it´s getting interessting so keep on reading.....love you my subscribers and btw i hate silent readers so comment...BYE YEOOOOOOOOOOOM XDDDD