Chapter 3

Hope Remains

(the next morning)

She was sitting in front of her window and was watching the rain falling from the rain was falling. She turned into a fossil…she did nothing else than sleeping and looking out of her window. Her mother would look for her now and then...if she’s still alive or not. She was so scared that her lovely Soo Jin would disappear forever. Soo Jin turned into something that she never wanted to be and Jiyong didn’t even care about it. He was still angry because of her reaction.. as a good friend she had to give them her blessing but she didn’t. So he took off the bracelet as a Sign that their friendship was over. Everything just because of a girl named Seunghee. On the third day of suffering Soo Jin’s mother walked into her room: “Soo Jin!” But she got no answer.. like usual. Soo Jin was in a deep black hole: “Soo Jin you have to leave this town!” she looked up to her mother still without showing any emotions: “I can’t see you suffering day by day. He is in love and you have to accept that you’re not the girl he wants to be with. You have to go on with your life!” Soo Jin lowered her head. Her mother was right. Maybe the pain would fade away: “Please leave Seoul for gods sake. You are still 14 years old! Start a new life somewhere else.”

Her mothers words made her hope again… Jiyong was in love with another girl and she is just a random person like everyone around him . She nodded to her mother: “Good then pack your stuff. The faster we leave the better it is. I’m going to send you to your aunt. You will get better, trust me.” she nodded again. Her mother was happy that she agreed to her idea.

 

Jiyong’s POV

I was sitting on the couch and was staring at this stupid mobile phone. Soo Jin ignored me and made me feel like I wouldn‘t even exist. Pftt…I sighed and threw my phone against the wall. It broke into peaces. She has to apologize first. As a best friend she had to accept it : “Aish” I walked to the peaces of my phone and build it up again. I turned it on as fast as I could…NO MASSAGES…damn…and again I threw it against the wall. Why was she like this? Why does she have to be so stubborn? Sometimes I’m forgetting that she is mentally older than me -.-.

If she wants to be angry than I will be, too

(Soo Jin leaves Seoul)

 

Nobody’s POV

“Baby are you ready?” Soo Jin just nodded. They drove off while her father was staying in Seoul. Not a single tear would fall for anybody in Seoul. This was the beginning of her new life and she was going to enjoy it.

 

Her father walked back to the front door when suddenly Jiyong appeared. He greeted her father and walked into her room. He opened the door when suddenly a cold shiver was going down his spine.

 

Jiyong’s POV

I walked into her room when suddenly a cold shiver was going down my spine. Something was fishy here! The bed was done, her desk, where she used to have her schoolbooks was all clean and the pictures with me that she had pinned on the wall were gone. Suddenly a voice appeared behind me: “How cold it is without her, isn’t it?”

“Mwo?”

Her father stood in the door: “I said how cold this room is without her. It´s like she leaves a hole deep inside of a soul.” Suddenly I was panicking: “Leaving? Mr. Kim? Where is Soo Jin?!” He answered with empty eyes: “she is on her way to the plane…she is leaving Seoul.” I felt like someone was pouring down cold water on me.. and my heart was aching like someone stabbed it with a knife: “…she is leaving Seoul?” as fast as I could I ran out of the house into my car which was standing in front of my house and drove off. She can‘t leave me alone here…she just can‘t. What have I done? Oh god please if you hear my prayers….let my Soo Jin stay by my side. Why the hell was I such a pabo?

(at the Airport)

 

I‘ve reached the Airport and ran inside. My eyes where wandering around the Airport trying to find her. I can‘t let her go. Jiyong without Soo Jin can´t be just as Soo Jin without Jiyong can‘t. How could I be this dumb and let this happen? My heart was going wild like never before. Suddenly I spotted her. Her long black hair was hanging

down and her eyes that usually had this shine where cold.

I jumped to her and grabbed her wrist but at the same time the security tried to drag me away: „Let me go!!! SOO JIN… SOO JIN“ I screamed like I begged for my life. She took a glance at me: „DAMN LET ME GO! SOO JIN….STAY…PLEASE I CAN`T LIVE WOTHOUT YOU!“ I screamed again. She wiped a tear away and passed the tickets to the Reception: „Soo Jin no…don‘t leave me alone! How am I supposed to live without you?!“ the security pissed me off. They didn‘t let me off because I didn‘t have a ticked. I saw her walking away from me and suddenly it hit me.. I got used to her being there for me.. So much that I didn‘t realise that I love her. I screamed like there was no tomorrow: „SOO JIN I LOVE YOU…ONLY YOU PLEASE COME BACK TO ME! COME BACK I WILL LOVE NO OTHER GIRL!!“ Suddenly she turned around. She gave the security a sign to let me go and as run up to her as fast as I could. I caressed her cheek: „Soo Jin, I love you!“

She looked into my eyes with so much pain in them and suddenly her eyes turned cold: „You‘ve hurt me more than you can imagine. And now when I´m about to leave you‘ve realised that you love me? Sorry Jiyong, I loved you and I still do but after this whole thing that happened I can´t look straight into your eyes anymore…goodbye. I´m leaving to grow up.“ she turned around. I grabbed again her wrist and faced her: „No… Soo Jin you don‘t have to grow up for me. Please stay!“ She walked away. What should I do now?? I don‘t know… I fell to my knees and started to cry. I barley could see her and I whispered to myself: „I´m gonna wait, Soo Jin!“

Suddenly she was gone. It was horrible.. this hole inside of me. The security came and tried to drag me away.

 

 

Nobody’s POV

He was so angry that he stared to punch the security. Out of control he cried and hit the security. Only after a security man hit him with a stick on his head he fainted and they could drag him out.

 

 

(2 hours later; at Jiyong‘s house)

He woke up with an incredible pain on the backside of his head. But nothing hurt more than his heart right now. He couldn‘t breath normally. Tears stared to stream down his cheeks. She was gone and god knew when she was going to come back.. if she was ever going to come back again. She just left him here. He glanced at a wall which was full of pictures of them together. The whole day he stayed inside his room. So this is how she felt after I told her about Seunghee.

In the evening he stood up and took a small box from his desk. He opened it and there was the bracelet that she gave him. The only thing that he never had to take off again and the best thing…it was from her. And again he broke down and cried.

 

 

(next day)

“Jiyong?“

A girls voice echoed in this room: „Soo Jin?“ he whispered

“No it‘s me.. Seunghee.“ he opened one eye and then he closed it again: „Seunghee, what do you want?“ he asked her with so much hate in his voice: „You didn‘t answer my calls and you never wrote a massage back. Is it because of this Soo Jin?“

With such a speed he stood up and walked up to her. When he was about to grab he stopped himself: „Don´t you dare talking about her like that!“ she looked at him and he could see his anger: „so she managed to take you away from me although

she is only 14?“

“she is more mature than you. I want to break up, Seunghee. NOW! I hate you!“ he said it like it was a normal thing. She was the reason for Soo Jin not being by his side anymore.

Seunghee saw the bracelet and grabbed it until it broke. She threw it against him and it fell on the floor. He lowered his head and saw it broken with Soo Jins name on it. The anger grew and he started to scream: „SEUNGHEE GET OUT…GET OUT NOW OR I THINK I`M GONNA KILL YOU NOW AND HERE!“

She was so scared that she ran away.

He fell on his knees and took the bracelet in his hands: „i will never forgive myself!“

 

 

He called and messaged her but she never answered….

 

 

Tonaga

Finally i realise, that i´m nothing without you

I was so wrong, forgive me

 

Pado.chorom buswejin ne mam

Baram-chorom hundur-rinun ne mam

Yongi-chorom sarajin ne sarang

Munsin-chorom jiwe-jijiga anha

Hansuman tang-i kojira shi-jyo

Ne gasum-sogen monjiman sah-ijyho

Say Goodbye

 

 

 

 

 

Translation:

Finally i realized

that i´m nothing without you

i was so wrong

forgive me

 

My broken heart like a wave

My shaken heart like a wind

My heart vanished like smoke

It can´t be removed like a tattoo

i sigh deeply as if a ground is going to cave in

only dust are piled up in my mind

 

Say Goodbye